Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Seems like Veena is getting evicted. (Page 5)

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Very honestly what Veena & Ashmit did was disgusting ...they were just trying to provoke Dolly a lot ....but also i think that what Sam & Shweta did was alright considering they have gone through hell every time in the past when they have intervened . Its always better to be diplomatic ..than abuse others & wash dirty linen in public .

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I just hate dis type log,jo dusroko provoke karte hain,I hate dem Angry
ashmit was doing same thing Angry

Edited by pinky no1 - 22 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kkakka_ji_kahin

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnalatif

Your post is quite interesting, but who r u scared of Tongue i mean you dont have to tell again again n again that u r shwetas fan ... only Shwetas fans are allowed to post in this forum? even if ure not Shwetas fan doesnt matter ..nobodys gonna beat u Wink take a chill pill :))

Scared... Confused Excuse me....???? I am trying to make a point here....

Veena's Fans start a post like this...

Think with a nuetral mind.... If one is unbiased then... Blah blah blah..... And towards the end they start calling Shweta a snake... sorry not a snake a two mouthed snake... and Kaale Mann Waali and all that....

So if you are not a Shweta Fan don't do this thing that let's be rational and nuetral... When you are not you are not and that's good..... Every single person has the freedom to think, like and love whom they want... This at times I think is the best gift God gave us...

I have shown what's being NEUTRAL towards all inmates of the sinister house in this post.... 

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 11:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minal81

Minal81 Senior Member
Minal81
Minal81

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I think if veena leaves they will ask her to name someone to save the next week..which she'll pick Ashmit so that will i think give him a place in the finals, otherwise next week for sure he'll be up for eviction again...

Veena might go i think BB likes proving people wrong and if she says shes "loved" by the public then i think they'll bring her back to earth fast!

I think Ashmit is using dollys past image to pick a fight with her and then make her look bad again, I dont really like Dolly too much but shes changed alot in the house, and i think shes realised that her "friends" in the house flipped in matter of days with her..

I honestly dont care who wins at this both as long as its not veena or ashmit
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by SM28

I agree. I can't see how Veena can possibly win public voting against Khali (who is practically the most famous housemate) and Ashmit (who the whole of Bollywood is saving).. even BB can not make it look like she can. Plus, she is getting worse this week in her arguments with Dolly and no one in the house likes her. I'll be happy to see her go. She'll only degrade herself further if she stays.

How does Ashmit have Bolly's support Ouch He does not get any films.. Why Ouch

That is why they are supporting him... Chola kaam nahin milta bechaara yeh toh jeete... LOL

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minal81

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz6

after watching todays episode i think khali should be safe!! it should be between ashmit and veena!! it will be best if ashmit goes out!! then we'll see how veena can fight with dolly without ashmit's protection!!! it has to be one of them!!!
how about the other way around.....dolly has always counted on her veerji (cause of the punj connect) to stand alongside her...lets see who she sides up with after the big brother leaves....Wink
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Originally posted by sanz6

after watching todays episode i think khali should be safe!! it should be between ashmit and veena!! it will be best if ashmit goes out!! then we'll see how veena can fight with dolly without ashmit's protection!!! it has to be one of them!!!
how about the other way around.....dolly has always counted on her veerji (cause of the punj connect) to stand alongside her...lets see who she sides up with after the big brother leaves....Wink

Earlier I had thought too that they would keep Veena for the oomph.... But I guess Bigg Boss has had enough of it...... Ermm

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 11:40am
jizzy Senior Member
jizzy
jizzy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I hated Ashmit and veena in today's epi. They are behaving like losers. I think they realised that they are been nominated this time so they are reacting, as they reacted when they got to know that Sara had nominated Veena. I never appreciated whenever Dolly use to start fights and now also will not appreciate when Ashmit and Veena trying to provoke Dolly. I dont understand why Veena steeped down to such low level, Ashmit was provoking her and being mean to Dolly but was still better than Veena. What happened to you are very strong woman and I really like you.

Go to top