India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Seems like Veena is getting evicted.

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
All Veena fans this post is not against Veena..... And I mean it...... Unlike a few people on this forum who write we are nuetral and bash Shweta...

This post is to bring to light the predictability of Bigg Boss's games and it's cunning ways....

When Manoj went out... before that they showed him in bad light.... They showed him lieing... Back biting and speaking bad about a very old friend Shweta.... Basically srewed his image.... He is the bad one and should be out now kinda thing...

Then Sara's turn and suddenly she was this bad person who spoke against the integrity of Bigg Boss's character.... Oh my god how could she doubt the great Bigg Boss who is greater than God's own shit....??? Blah blah blah..... As if the poor girl had raped the poor helpless Bigg Boss..... Thus Bigg Boss built up why she should go.....

And now from today the greatest of great Bigg Boss is starting it's new propoganda that Veena is bad... She danced on the table... The Samaj is affected and all that..... Blah blah....

I guess it's building up to throw her out..... Project  a person bad and throw them out that's the name of the game Bigg Boss....

I don't understand why Bigg Boss has to justify if it wants to evict someone..... The reason I can guess is it's conscience pricks it that you are cheating the average Indian by not throwing people out by votes....

God alone knows the truth..... And he bless us Bigg Boss enthusiasts....

P. S. - I proclaim loud and clear I love Shweta, am one of her biggest fans and will always be......
            And this is what is called a nuetral post....... 

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 10:40am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Karansalmandecent_girlldesi-galvampire_diariesMinal81Blossom10Prud123Mehr-kzanish_krose-girlangelshypavsblack_hazeakhlpinky no1RagMastaHaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishavFaraan92

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yeh I think it looks like Veena could get evicted this week. First the dancing on the table made her look disrespectful to food then in the fight today Veena was shown as being insensitive. Wheras Khali was shown in good light when he was supporting Dolly. So I think either Veena or Ashmit  will get evicted this week.But its more likely to be veena coz ashmit has contacts in industry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllmimmsjaanMehr-kzanish_kAlwaysHisJaanFaraan92

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I agree ...also i think this time BB might evict two people ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysFaraan92

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

after watching todays episode i think khali should be safe!! it should be between ashmit and veena!! it will be best if ashmit goes out!! then we'll see how veena can fight with dolly without ashmit's protection!!! it has to be one of them!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialikellysBlossom10Mehr-kFaraan92

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

I do think veena will get evicted this week but not because of dancing on the table etc. she can't win opposite Khali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Yeh I think it looks like Veena could get evicted this week. First the dancing on the table made her look disrespectful to food then in the fight today Veena was shown as being insensitive. Wheras Khali was shown in good light when he was supporting Dolly. So I think either Veena or Ashmit  will get evicted this week.But its more likely to be veena coz ashmit has contacts in industry

Yes today they did try to project Khali good..... I always say Bigg Boss is not scripted but the direction of the show is manipulated....

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesMinal81zanish_kFaraan92

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I think khali Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

I think khali Confused

I also thought so till I saw tomorrow's promo... Now I have my doubts....

Edited by theindustrymonk - 22 December 2010 at 10:51am

Go to top