India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

plz fan think properly on some points..

davegayatri Newbie
davegayatri
davegayatri

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i recently seen that so many ppl is comparing geet with PKYEK.well i am not against of PKYEK but concentrate on some points
first thing we should not compare any temporary blinking star (PKYEk) with sun(geet)
see geet is masterpiece
nothing new in abhay and piya,s chemistry or nothing new in this story also(this story has shown by so many other serial and movie ,twilight and so many other)
after reading so many news ,various site i come to know one fact that we are addictive to geet,we arew feeling passion for the geet our exception is too high,we are ready to see all the rona dhona in PKYEk khani but we are not ready to singel tear in geet,s eyes,second there are lots of misundurstanding or nothing like understanding between abhay and piya and ppl still have no problem  against them but geet and maan have little one our anger is on top(ultimately its our love only)

and  the things regarding to the TRP ,give the authentic source who calculate the TRP? where its written?
and just for once ok ,may be its right.then there are so many reasons the one very imp is 8.30 slots have very less competition compare to 9.30(even its geets achivement that it standing against the money worshiping show KBC and BB they have so many stars while geet have just two and still they are roking in our mind..)

think who is the best?
well there so many other points which i want to discuss but may be PKYEK or other serials fan will feel hurt so i dont want to write more

but just think one thing

ppl may be like other serial geet is passion for its fan
ppl waiting for whole day
may be spoilers are much,the reason of loss of suspense,but that spoiler really keep us alive in a one day ppl are checking their facebook are geet spoilar,friends discussing abt the updates on geet site......(what is it)

Dont try to mesure it with just mesuretap of TRP
geet just like life for us
think
we are feeling bad bcoz our expection is too hig
sorry for very long post
and thanks for reading it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top