Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun wont harm them...wanna know How n why? (Page 3)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I hope arjun turns positive and we see him and annie together. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

SWEEBILLI IF-Sizzlerz
SWEEBILLI
SWEEBILLI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
NICE TOTS...HOPE CV PLAN OUR GOOD SERIAL WELL
annie03 Senior Member
annie03
annie03

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
ya maybe...bt cn be dat he use annie to get back on maan n geet....u knw by making hr go against geet n all...

mechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

[

Very well analyzed, I was was initialing wondering how Geet can be so foolish as to trust Arjun but it is this act of hers which will help turn Arjun positive possibly also because of his interest in NE and also spending more time with all of them he'll realize that these are really good people and it's actually his sis who's the she devil.

If he tries to act smart Maan will always have his eyes on him and turn things over. Attleast thats what i'd like to think, so I very much agree with your analogy and it's true "A good deed never goes to waste"Smile

Let's be positive that there won't be anything major going wrong with Maaneet wedding (I'm crossing my fingers and toes too)Wink
[/QUOTE]

I know I know, fingers, toes, eyes Wink hair, legs,all crossed...Maaneet shaadi should be a dream....WE all should be dreaming for months later....quite like the Kurbaan hua/Disco hug/ dhaba sequence, /etc/etc sequences. Geet deserves a dream-like wedding. Usske baad problems aane do.

Originally posted by maan_13

If all the characters except NT are negative then how will this show proceed further. I am sure Arjun will play games and will harm Maan, not Geet. He will not do anything to Geet or the baby. He will take revenge from Maan as it will take some time for him to know the truth.
What else except mahi-mahi, love, marriage, suhaag raat. Wink.......remains in this serial if there is no villian to make it more spicy and worth watching. LOL

Here are the words of wisdom!! Yes, I agree...it is true.....par sirf shaadi main koi trouble nahi chahiye.

drdee142

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

apart from completely agreeing what every word of your post, i must say....
i officially LOVE YOU for quoting Dumbledore!! Hug

OMG he's the original DD. hehe...the original rockstar too. Love Dumbledore....duniya bhar ka wisdom uss ek character main dala hain JKR ne. 

drdee142

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I agree. even I was thinking that. oh and i was thiking ki Arjun is a gud person but he loves his sis a lot so he is just doing it as a brother. once he finds out the truth he will definitely fix everything

mechantefille

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Very well put...............N yeah as u said A GOOD ACT NEVER GOES WASTE......by Dumbledore of course is so very true when someone does somethig nyc for the oder they always get the benefits of i n so will MAANEET cause they've always done something good for other people!!!

mechantefille

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Very well put...............N yeah as u said A GOOD ACT NEVER GOES WASTE......by Dumbledore of course is so very true when someone does somethig nyc for the oder they always get the benefits of i n so will MAANEET cause they've always done something good for other people!!!

Haan re...both have always been good to everyone....they've never done anything bad...only send Devtara to jail n they deserved it.

Go to top