Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arjun wont harm them...wanna know How n why?

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
OK so much speculation - here are my thoughts. Hope u like them.

I think the CVs are finally placing the show sequences in a well planned out manner. wanna know how?

1) Annie as expected was angry with Geet and on 1st hearing about Dev n Maan separating it was logical that she'll get angry. 
2) but Maan told her the entire truth and explained all the important details of Geet's past. So NOW< Annie not only respects Geet, but also knows how and why Maan and Geet are together and how they are in the right.
3) Also, the CVs have shown Arjun and Annie to have a sort of love-track in the making. Arjun already has the hots for Annie. She too might have them.........They as a parallel love-track have a lot of scope for showing a modern DYNAMIC couple. 

Keep in mind that Annie doesn't know about NT's plan but it's obvious that NT might not be respected in the family fold since Maan didn't mention her.  
Also, Annie n Arjun being thrown together as wedding planner-client will have time to grow with each other......SO Arjun will get to know about Annie and her love for Geet n Maan and I'M SURE...I have a feeling that it is only from Annie that Arjun will hear the truth. 

The CVs have very carefully planned this. His love for Annie will be the sure factor that will stop him from messing up the shaadi and only from her will he find out about Dev n further about NT. 

Also, Geet poured out her feelings to a stranger. I don't think Arjun knew who she was. BUt he gave her advice and was very sweet about it....it shows that he's a sensitive sympathetic human with a good heart. 

Maan being the guy who is cautious about Arjun and Geet being the other half who is open hearted and non-prejudiced towards him will help them.....Cuz Maan will keep an eye out for trouble and Geet will be the pacifying factor who, by her goodness will make Arjun think twice about hurting her and wondering why it is that a saint like her is marrying a ''so-called-jerk'' like Maan. 

Agar Arjun itna hi smart hain toh he'll atleast think twice about it. It'll be Geet's attitude of being neutral towards him that will save the day.

A good act never goes waste (atleast thats what I heard frm Dumbledore Wink)....what goes around comes around!! This good deed of Geet of not judging Arjun based on NT's deeds, will help them in the future .....and Maan's clever brain too will keep them prepared! 

What do you guys think. do let me know.

Edited by mechantefille - 22 December 2010 at 10:33am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAyanice15rusikakaur_4mkgeetsaunmirashobhashamanursasasa-lonicool_anjali2010sneh4arosa.cricellifarzana.shovalailapnjwiinie_poohMaanGeetkiSimmiahutaSilzmaaneet2010supriazebronicshemvbkdg129Sominababalove4maaneetbhabharamita_nayalreea88MounchysubiamanNewdime--Magnificent--DoJinkate-85smithasrk-shamima-Nav2010JayaRiMadzmaankigeet4everdrdee142TabbyJ.-Yaz-Arushi.mayurmaaneetKyunkiImafansaaniakh-Sangs-saumieesumona28rani-lucki--aarthi--SilentsoulAbsoluvSiddhi_divareenaBul3sptrno--Nargis--SWEEBILLIAsh1991kirti_fijiGiraffidaeblackb28manesha76notfadedaway

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
What the....no comments. Didn't i make any sense?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

What the....no comments. Didn't i make any sense?

Yes nice one ....One thing is there it has just startedWink

Absoluv

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
nice thoughts, i think arjun will turn positive after knowing the whole truth, but right now he thinks that his sister NT was harmed by maaneet so arjun may fall for geet and pretend to be in love with anni and try to cause problems between maneet. I think the wedding will go smoothly so that arjun can go in the good books of man and geet and dadi and anni. Later when arjun gains the trust he will attack! But i think when the truth comes out arjun will turn good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillesaaniakhAbsoluv

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i also agree with u to sm extent n i thnk annie will tell arjun the truth cz in 1 of the pix on fb geet  n maan r hugging thn there is arjun behind the curtain n annie in the middle so it sort of indicates that annie wont let any harm cm to geet n maan relation......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoAbsoluv

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
loved it very much dear...u have spilled my thots......so dumbledore playing guru for fanz to understand maaneet also...

mechantefille

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
 I hope that comes true and all the things that you are saying actually makes sense. If Arjun becomes close to Geet, he will know who she really is, her innerself, unlike what NT said. n i m pretty sure NT hasn't said anything about Geet to him. She just said bad things about Maan and Dev. Also, annie will become closer to Arjun and the way u said Arjun might think why NT hated Maan so much and Why so good hearted Geet is marrying him. At the end, Arjun and Geet smiled back at each other so that might mean that they will become a good friend. Then coz it's his friend wedding it might ROCKING and HUGE!
 prolly then Arjun would tell his feeling for Annie to Geet ---- annie and geet are friends too--- Afterward Maan might start liking Arjun too!!
            Does it make sense????   I AM THINKING POSITIVE THAN NEGATIVE!!! THINK POSITIVE, RESULT WILL BE POSITVIE!!! WHAT DO U THINK??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

OK so much speculation - here are my thoughts. Hope u like them.

I think the CVs are finally placing the show sequences in a well planned out manner. wanna know how?

1) Annie as expected was angry with Geet and on 1st hearing about Dev n Maan separating it was logical that she'll get angry. 
2) but Maan told her the entire truth and explained all the important details of Geet's past. So NOW< Annie not only respects Geet, but also knows how and why Maan and Geet are together and how they are in the right.
3) Also, the CVs have shown Arjun and Annie to have a sort of love-track in the making. Arjun already has the hots for Annie. She too might have them.........They as a parallel love-track have a lot of scope for showing a modern DYNAMIC couple. 

Keep in mind that Annie doesn't know about NT's plan but it's obvious that NT might not be respected in the family fold since Maan didn't mention her.  
Also, Annie n Arjun being thrown together as wedding planner-client will have time to grow with each other......SO Arjun will get to know about Annie and her love for Geet n Maan and I'M SURE...I have a feeling that it is only from Annie that Arjun will hear the truth. 

The CVs have very carefully planned this. His love for Annie will be the sure factor that will stop him from messing up the shaadi and only from her will he find out about Dev n further about NT. 

Also, Geet poured out her feelings to a stranger. I don't think Arjun knew who she was. BUt he gave her advice and was very sweet about it....it shows that he's a sensitive sympathetic human with a good heart. 

Maan being the guy who is cautious about Arjun and Geet being the other half who is open hearted and non-prejudiced towards him will help them.....Cuz Maan will keep an eye out for trouble and Geet will be the pacifying factor who, by her goodness will make Arjun think twice about hurting her and wondering why it is that a saint like her is marrying a ''so-called-jerk'' like Maan. 

Agar Arjun itna hi smart hain toh he'll atleast think twice about it. It'll be Geet's attitude of being neutral towards him that will save the day.

A good act never goes waste (atleast thats what I heard frm Dumbledore Wink)....what goes around comes around!! This good deed of Geet of not judging Arjun based on NT's deeds, will help them in the future .....and Maan's clever brain too will keep them prepared! 

What do you guys think. do let me know.

I totally agree with u dear & I hope that just like today CVs delivered a beautiful & logically played episode that flows with the story, they will handle this issue too in the right way & NOT DESTROY MAANEET WEDDING for us fans coz v have been waiting for it since ages....

Yes Maan on ALERT & hoping that Arjun will realize the truth & support the truth....like u said what goes around , comes around.....BUT it will also be interesting to see a face-off between MAAN & Arjun.....It will be interesting to watch how MAAN protects his family & his precious LOVE from the evil intentions that he sees thru in Arjun.....

The hope that Arjun is jjust a grey shade is justified meaning aisa koi mystery track ya expression ya Arjun's thoughts do not disclose negativity....So yaaron Umeed hai aur umeed pe toh duniya kaayam hai....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilledrdee142sptrno

Go to top