Veena Sleeping with Assmit???

Posted: 13 years ago
I couldnt believe what i saw..she slept with Assmit ????🀒

how cheap and disgusting
it wasnt the first time......yes it is disgusting......all the others sleep seperately while doing the task....its only veenash that have to chipokofy.
they have slept before aur woh bhi ash-mit ki bahoon mein when it was the diya task
no wonder ..she has already slept earlier also πŸ€’
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

it wasnt the first time......yes it is disgusting......all the others sleep seperately while doing the task....its only veenash that have to chipokofy.

veenash πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Yeah she slept. No need to be astonished in such a way. In bb she slept once n in pak she has slept many times . Its not new about her being slept with men. Are even she is chhota sa heart.Waiting eagerly for wohi wali news of veena. Hope dt she gives soon .
They are sleeping together since long now...Big brother ko bhi peche chod diya dono ne
olds news ......... woh dono behen bhai hain u see lol
Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

I couldnt believe what i saw..she slept with Assmit ????🀒

how cheap and disgusting

did you  missed that episode in which Ashmit sleep with Shweta and Seema Sleep with Sameer πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Handsome

did you missed that episode in which Ashmit sleep with Shweta and Seema Sleep with SameerπŸ˜†

they all dint do nasty with each other as cheap veena n ash both hv done khullam khulla. Veena going to give us a good news before show ends .