India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

never expected MSK from u said why Dev ka Bachaa

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

When Maan was clearing Misunderstanding of Anvesha about Geet I was so happy the way which he chose…Smile...Even when He was telling whole truth about Geet Dev's fake Marriage that was good for Anvesha….Even I was sure that MSK will tell about her pregnancy that happened...... but the part when he said Geet is pregnant with Dev's child that was disgusting.....Shocked....If Maan would have used the words that due to that fake marriage She got pregnant that might b  ok but why CV's shattered out feelings about Maan and Baby's bonding as He said Geet Hamara Bachaa….and he got angry with her for using Mera Bachha..why CVs ...?...I think .U have partial Amnesia…!!!!.....not good..... Let Maan expect Baby just his own even plz don't create such situations in which Maan will ever call baby not his own even we can't expect this in dreams from our MAAN....  because Maan Singh Khuranna is unique.... his way is unique …..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

navyanissisakadafimrkoChaudhrytmheermeher.Selena-Lauren.untamedtigressmilliimaankigeet4everLuvScooby-Mrinalini-

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
maan was being clear to anni so that no other misunderstanding happens :-)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007phoenix123456kdg129SaVni.Selena-Lauren.maankigeet4ever-Yaz-esha143drdee142jaspreetm2815

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i dont think so...smtimes to make realise the intensity such words are needed....annie was so upset abt dev that to remove the sympathy from her mind maan hv 2 say that.....i dnt take any offence here!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007phoenix123456kdg129.Selena-Lauren.Rituparnaaesha143-Yaz-drdee142suk19

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

tm he was trying to make annie understand what dev had done to geet.if he had said hamara bacha do u really think his mission to make annie believe about dev's crime would have been acomplished.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mkgeetkdg129phoenix123456attack_007esha143drdee142-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lets see what's more effective, what would make you thing OMG dev is such an A**.

"and now she's pregnant"

or

"and now she's pregnant with Dev's child"

I think the second one. Maan isn't saying that it's not his child, he's saying that although for him, for Geet and for the world this child is his, the truth is the sperm donor is Dev, i don't see anything disgusting about the way he said it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456attack_007bono_jostnakdg129.Selena-Lauren.esha143AntaresKai.

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
"The horse had to be taken to the trough to be given hard drink" and the "carrot before the cart" had to be used to make the horse (annie) move -

Anvesha needed all things in black and white with no grey shades.  Imagine the confusion if 'hamara bacha' was used, or even to say 'devs fake marriage which resulted in our child' or any thing to that effect.  Think MSKs approach was very perceptive and reached his own sister thru to her cardinal brain.  When it comes to mincing words, I dont think we can get MSK for that!  I loved the way he stood cool and collected and then decided to apply his thoughts thru the past relative experience of the game of hide and seek.

Dont think it was amnesia, rather a diff. approach to the ball game of making tough nuts understand simple hard truth.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mkgeetkdg129phoenix123456bono_jostnaLuvScoobydrdee142-Yaz-Rituparnaaesha143

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bono_jostna

i dont think so...smtimes to make realise the intensity such words are needed....annie was so upset abt dev that to remove the sympathy from her mind maan hv 2 say that.....i dnt take any offence here!!

I agree he had to use those words to make NE understand the intensity of what Geet suffered because of Dev, he used those words to relate the facts to NE not his feelings. So I don't think MSK saying those words had any actual relevance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
OMG dont you think had he used Hamara Bachha Annie would have jumped to the pool herself and wouldnt come back till again MSK manaoing her !LOL Just kidding !

It was perfectly OK baby...otherwise how would she came back to her sense abt Dev's nasty tricks ! Hamara bachha would have sounded Maan&Geet's baby b4 marr.That would have created more MU n havoc!

I just loved the way he tried Annie to understand the fact !

Edited by Rituparnaa - 22 December 2010 at 11:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456-lovestory-drdee142BatameezDil

Go to top