DancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by SajanRox11 - 22 December 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
An old interview.. I have one interview of mohit! wait!

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

An old interview.. I have one interview of mohit! wait!
ya plese post then we can all drool over himDay Dreaming
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey guys i gtg my mom is calling me againCry...my day is gone bad todayCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryu guys keep on dancing ....bbye tc gudnite luv yaHug

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Okie byeee deeepuu! good nyt!
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Given a chance and if time permits you, what's that one thing that you would like to do?

If this has to happen and I can scoop out time from my busy shooting schedule, I would love to enroll myself for guitar classes. I am very fond of the instrument and would love to play it one day.

What are you most comfortable in? Can one call you metro-sexual - based on the life you lead, the way you dress?

A pair of denim and t-shirt or short shirts teamed up with a comfortable pair of slip-ons. And YES! I am a metro-sexual.

Your look has been through a transformation on the show - from a carefree lad to a mature guy. Which look do you prefer the most?

I like my earlier look which had me in long hair. Even my mother loved my previous look. Though people have appreciated both the looks. I would however like to be more masculine and some extra inches to my height would do the needful.

Where do you like to hang out in Mumbai?

I love to go to town side. There are some good shopping malls out there in town and you can actually kill your day doing absolutely nothing but enjoying to the hilt. I love going to beaches too.

Where do you like to shop and Who do you trust the most when it comes to shopping?

I don't have a favourite store as such. I can shop anywhere given that I get clothes that fit me well. However, shopping at Phoenix Mill is like a dream as you have all the brands under the same roof. Well, i don't trust anyone when it comes to shopping and picking up my clothes - neither my mom, nor my sister and nor anyone. I trust only myself.

Your biggest critic?

I haven't bumped into any of my critic so far, thankfully. I am my best critic. I try to analyse and observe my scenes carefully to know where I erred and where I fell short of giving a good shot. This teaches me to give a better shot everytime.

Do you hate criticism?

Not at all. You can't grow in life if you don't have critics around.

What's your favourite sport? How closely do you follow it?

I love playing basketball. infact, I was one of the best five players of the basketball team of my school. I think this quality worked in my favour and I think it got me the role of Samrat as co-incidentally, Samrat too was the most revered basketball player of his college. I don't follow the sport but love playing it.

Which is your favourite street game as a kid?

I used to indulge in cycling and it was fun.

Your favourite holiday till date? Where would want to go for the ultimate holiday?[B]

Every year my family used to go to Mossourie and I have some fond memories from those yearly trips. My ultimate holiday now would be somewhere abroad as I have never been out of India.

[B]Favourite men's perfume?

Weekend Burberry and Issey Miyake

Accessories you wouldn't leave your house without?

My watch and hand kerchief.

What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

Soft Indian music and I love all the renditions of Sonu Niigaam.

Who are your friends in the industry?

My MJHT gang - Gunjan and Mayank (Sanaya and Arjun) and Kinshuk Mahajan of Bidaai fame. Kinshuk and I are like brothers.

What do you do to unwind yourself?

I love shopping and that unwinds me. I go shopping with Sanaya who again shares another common interest - food. She is a foodie like me. We buy things for my house and try to cook cakes and brownies together.

What are your likes and dislikes?

I like listening to soft music. I love eating cakes and eating at restaurants. I hate untidy places. I am a cleanliness freak and my room and belongings will be spotless always. I love to arrange my cupboard every second day so that it looks clean and arranged.

What are your hobbies?

I love singing but only in my bathroom. People who have got the golden chance of hearing me while I am taking a shower are all compliments for me. They say that I have a mellifluous voice. Honestly, I am bad at remembering the lyrics but hit the right notes always..

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index