Posted: 13 years ago
guys the 23 is coming its coming its almost here the day our monaya will meet after weeks am reall exited i know alot of u are as exited as i am and are dancing around everywhere (ahmm ahmm deepu😆)
omg how will they meet i can imagine mohit being really really exited right now and jumping around with joy cause sanaya is coming back and saanay would be jumping in the plane to get down and see our mohit😉 its my fantacy of how the will meet(now i cant stop dancing)
Then they will meet and their hug😳😍 hayyyye but the part im most waiting for is an interview am dying to see a monaya interview on sbs to see them laughing and jokes at each other ive missed my januable monaya and now am jumping with joy to see them
Am just imagining those majical monaya moments we will get to see ever since i have found out that sanaya will be back on the 23 but yeh 23 is taking forever to come........tiime quickly nahi chal sakta kya...........kuke i cant wait😊
then monaay will go to goa and after that lets all pray that when they come back we get a show with monaya as leads jut imagine😍😳
par yeh 23 kab ayigi???

OUR long wait is over because the 23 is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
sorry gunjie mein naach rahi hoon phirse par control nahi karparahi hoon.ab tere post padkar ab zyada hi naachne lagi hoon😆....hayyeeeeee just imagining monaya dancing in goa😆..i know im going crazy in dancing...so thought of monaya dancing only🤣
Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

sorry gunjie mein naach rahi hoon phirse par control nahi karparahi hoon.ab tere post padkar ab zyada hi naachne lagi hoon😆....hayyeeeeee just imagining monaya dancing in goa😆..i know im going crazy in dancing...so thought of monaya dancing only🤣
in pichle 2 3 dinno seh me to daning my dancing deepu😆
hayyye them danceing in goa kya yad dialla dia
omh tanzeel,awsum post yaar,i am really too too exited atlast monaya togher once again yipiiiiiiiiiiii😍
Originally posted by monayafan

omh tanzeel,awsum post yaar,i am really too too exited atlast monaya togher once again yipiiiiiiiiiiii😍
yar ur online😲😆 next time let me know when ur online hehehe
and yes i cant help but make topic because im to exited yar
gunjie yaha par dancing party rakh de wat say 
AWWW awesome post tanzeel ya ya ya i m so happy our doll come back
waiting n dancingi hope we get a longgggggg MONAYA interview now😍inshallah we all pray we get a show with monaya as leads!😉
Muskaan

😍
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

gunjie yaha par dancing party rakh de wat say 
ya ya i will also join t
gosh i am also excited but b4 u can imagine any thing let me tell u sanaya would have jet leg 😳owww she should take proper rest b4 all this 😆i am sure in excitement sanaya will def forget abt her journey and jet leg 😉 and seriously happy for mohit and sanaya after so long time they will meet ,and after her arrival we will def get superb sbs seg yar have faith 😉😃

yar christmas main santa kuch toh de ga hi we have waited long for sanaya's arrival kuch toh gift hame bhi milani chahiye na😆
Originally posted by monayafan

ya ya i will also join t
me also