India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

the 23 is here!!!

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
guys the 23 is coming its coming its almost here the day our monaya will meet after weeks am reall exited i know alot of u are as exited as i am and are dancing around everywhere (ahmm ahmm deepuLOL)DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
omg how will they meet i can imagine mohit being really really exited right now and jumping around with joy cause sanaya is coming back and saanay would be jumping in the plane to get down and see our mohitWinkDancingDancingDancingDancing its my fantacy of how the will meetDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing(now i cant stop dancing)
Then they will meet and their hugEmbarrassedDay Dreaming hayyyye but the part im most waiting for is an interview am dying to see a monaya interview on sbs to see them laughing and jokes at each other ive missed my januable monaya and now am jumping with joy to see themDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Am just imagining those majical monaya moments we will get to see ever since i have found out that sanaya will be back on the 23 but yeh 23 is taking forever to come........tiime quickly nahi chal sakta kya...........kuke i cant waitSmile
then monaay will go to goa and after that lets all pray that when they come back we get a show with monaya as leads jut imagineDay DreamingEmbarrassed
par yeh 23 kab ayigi???

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
OUR long wait is over because the 23 is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 23 December 2010 at 9:20am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

waterbaby_tanurosecutieKomal_Chaudhary1gunjan7ChasingLibertysaniya.xSIZZZLERangelshyrk_msSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evryulZ-Natasha-Anam...-Jyotika-..Enchanteur..aashizinragzz.

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
sorry gunjie mein naach rahi hoon phirse DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingpar control nahi karparahi hoonDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing.ab tere post padkar ab zyada hi naachne lagi hoonDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL....hayyeeeeee just imagining monaya dancing in goaLOL..i know im going crazy in dancing...so thought of monaya dancing onlyROFLDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by deepti_mohit - 22 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Dancing
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

sorry gunjie mein naach rahi hoon phirse DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingpar control nahi karparahi hoonDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing.ab tere post padkar ab zyada hi naachne lagi hoonDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOL....hayyeeeeee just imagining monaya dancing in goaLOL..i know im going crazy in dancing...so thought of monaya dancing onlyROFLDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
in pichle 2 3 dinno seh me to daning my dancing deepuLOL
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
hayyye them danceing in goa kya yad dialla dia
DancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.VanishingDream

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
omh tanzeel,awsum post yaar,i am really too too exited atlast monaya togher once again yipiiiiiiiiiiiiDay Dreaming

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

omh tanzeel,awsum post yaar,i am really too too exited atlast monaya togher once again yipiiiiiiiiiiiiDay Dreaming
yar ur onlineShockedLOL next time let me know when ur online hehehe
and yes i cant help but make topic because im to exited yar
DancingDancing
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingdance and danceeeeeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie-CreativeSoul-

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
gunjie yaha par dancing party rakh de wat say DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

-CreativeSoul-

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
AWWW awesome post tanzeel ya ya ya i m so happy our doll come back
waiting n dancingDancingDancingDancingDancingi hope we get a longgggggg MONAYA interview nowDay Dreaminginshallah we all pray we get a show with monaya as leads!Wink
Muskaan

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie-CreativeSoul-aashizin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index