India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

This is getting worse worse worse!!!

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i cant stand this any more AngryAngryAngry   The CVS  should win an award for  writing the most ridiculous story lineDead....i dont get it why is smirit sacrificing her family for her sister, i know purva did too but hers wasnt a huge sacrifice compared to smritis. so anyway lets take a min and think about
SMRITI was his first wife
SMRITI is the one who suffered the most
SMRITI is the mother of his first child
SMRITI is the first bahu of that house
sooo why does SMRITI has to be the one handing over everything she loves to purva
this show is just plain BAKWASSSSS
SOME people might like purva-mihir jodi but lets be realistic here purva-mihir are not a good example of true loversDeadDead...they should not have fallen in love in the first place!!!!! Angry it was just soooooo wrong for any sister to do that to her sister only after a few month after her death!!!!!
SERIOUSLY they need to change this before it becomes the worst serial to have ever been shown on star plus AngryAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shpgrlblueCharm2Anu-AnanyayyyyninagMMBG.Mandy.SweetAddiction.

Shonaliae Senior Member
Shonaliae
Shonaliae

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Dnt worry diz iz alrdy a worst serial n going off air nxt month so relax..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
completely agree with you. how can Mihir-Purva be together?? It should be mihir smriti gosh i just dont want to watch this show anymore. AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluenainakkk

Charm2 Groupbie
Charm2
Charm2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I understand where you're coming from, but I dont agree with you.

Smriti should get happiness of course , but you cant BLAME Purva on this matter. I'm so sick of people blaming her as the reason why Smriti isnt getting her happiness.

Some mermbers say that Purva could stop Mihir and Mansi getting married without being married to Mihir herself. But really HOW? Because even if she did stop that wedding by telling Mihir or Kammi, the wedding would be cancelled. However Kammi wouldnt of rest in peace unless she get Mihir another bride to marry him. And that bride would be just like Mansi or worst. So really Purva did have to marry to put an end to Kammi's stuqid plan.
  Although it is really not unusual, for older or younger sister to marry their sister's husband if the ciurcumstances force them to, such as mother may not be fit to look after the child or the mother died . In some society that is acceptable as not everyone get married for love. People dont see things the way we do. Today, we are lucky to have choices in life.  Purva got married to secure Smriti's rights. 

When she thought Smriti died, it was sad but she and her husband have to move on for themselves and Prem. She thought that she was going to have live with Mihir for the rest of her life, so she can be a mother to Prem and fill in everything  that Smriti should of done if she was present (alive).
Now at that point some members say that she didnt have to sleep with him  months later after Smriti death, and that they should of waited in few more months.
My argument is that at the time they though Smriti was dead, and were devastaed with this but really they lost Smriti a long time ago even when Smriti is alive, Mihir and Purva still lost their Smriti because she may be there physicallly but not emotionallly and mentally. As hse no longer recognise them. So they have suffered long enough and it would illogical not to to try and make their married work which they though inthey will live with for the rest of their life. Sooner they dealt with that , the better it is.

After finding out about Smriti, Purva was ready to leave Miihir and take their baby away from him, which tear his heart. She was ready to give up her happiness for Smriti again! And  Smriti was smart she knew she had a sister who love her so much that she was willing to forget about her life. And Smriti make a choice that she WOULD not allow that to happen as Purva already did so much for her. She should came back to Mihir when she recover from the bus incident , because back then Mihir and Purva were married but did not love each other and that way no one would need to suffer. Purva may go back to Amar. But no she left it too late and even married Karan on the way. So she lost that right of that Sanghvi daugther in law and being Mihir's wife.

SO Mihir and Purva fall in love. Their love was true and even after what they been through it was their love for each other that make them survive today. They suit each other well. Anyone could see that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarocksasyadadaCharmGalRamziMeriJaanlostmymusic.

ninag IF-Rockerz
ninag
ninag

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I know it's sick purva has taken everything from smriti at least give her son back purva and minors marriage isn't legally binding anyway he's still married to smriti I hate this show now hope it does end soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueMMBG

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

completely agree with you. how can Mihir-Purva be together?? It should be mihir smriti gosh i just dont want to watch this show anymore. AngryAngryAngry
yesss naina i agree with you too this isthe time to stop watching this showCry...but its hard since i dont want to miss any AkaSha scenes LOL

MMBG

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charm2

I understand where you're coming from, but I dont agree with you.

Smriti should get happiness of course , but you cant BLAME Purva on this matter. I'm so sick of people blaming her as the reason why Smriti isnt getting her happiness.

Some mermbers say that Purva could stop Mihir and Mansi getting married without being married to Mihir herself. But really HOW? Because even if she did stop that wedding by telling Mihir or Kammi, the wedding would be cancelled. However Kammi wouldnt of rest in peace unless she get Mihir another bride to marry him. And that bride would be just like Mansi or worst. So really Purva did have to marry to put an end to Kammi's stuqid plan.
  Although it is really not unusual, for older or younger sister to marry their sister's husband if the ciurcumstances force them to, such as mother may not be fit to look after the child or the mother died . In some society that is acceptable as not everyone get married for love. People dont see things the way we do. Today, we are lucky to have choices in life.  Purva got married to secure Smriti's rights. 

When she thought Smriti died, it was sad but she and her husband have to move on for themselves and Prem. She thought that she was going to have live with Mihir for the rest of her life, so she can be a mother to Prem and fill in everything  that Smriti should of done if she was present (alive).
Now at that point some members say that she didnt have to sleep with him  months later after Smriti death, and that they should of waited in few more months.
My argument is that at the time they though Smriti was dead, and were devastaed with this but really they lost Smriti a long time ago even when Smriti is alive, Mihir and Purva still lost their Smriti because she may be there physicallly but not emotionallly and mentally. As hse no longer recognise them. So they have suffered long enough and it would illogical not to to try and make their married work which they though inthey will live with for the rest of their life. Sooner they dealt with that , the better it is.

After finding out about Smriti, Purva was ready to leave Miihir and take their baby away from him, which tear his heart. She was ready to give up her happiness for Smriti again! And  Smriti was smart she knew she had a sister who love her so much that she was willing to forget about her life. And Smriti make a choice that she WOULD not allow that to happen as Purva already did so much for her. She should came back to Mihir when she recover from the bus incident , because back then Mihir and Purva were married but did not love each other and that way no one would need to suffer. Purva may go back to Amar. But no she left it too late and even married Karan on the way. So she lost that right of that Sanghvi daugther in law and being Mihir's wife.

SO Mihir and Purva fall in love. Their love was true and even after what they been through it was their love for each other that make them survive today. They suit each other well. Anyone could see that.

ok you have got some good points but what do u mean by Long time ago ConfusedConfused??    how long are you talking about.....prem is not even one (well i dont think he is) so how long does it take for someone to start developing feelings for their jiju and forget their lover (which she did to amar).
and that why many people have lost interest in this show now even new shows seem to be doing better than behnein i m sure its all due to this story line, which as a viewer i find quite unrealistic and disgusting Dead

MMBG

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

yesss naina i agree with you too this isthe time to stop watching this showCry...but its hard since i dont want to miss any AkaSha scenes LOL

my name is not naina hehe I am riya Embarrassed
I know. same here. I dont want to miss any akasha scenes and bhavesh anokhi. but i didnt watch today's episode cause no hope for mihir smriti now CryCry

Go to top