India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Anushka has an affair!! :O (Page 2)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
omg i really do hope its gopichand....they both are so freaking cute in their movies :)

thanks for sharing roshni!

lovely.ravs Goldie
lovely.ravs
lovely.ravs

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
wow..!! that's good
i'm happy for her.........n wanna know who is that lucky gye is.... 

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Ohh I wanna know who the mystery man is :P
Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Anushka in love with Krish?

A lot is being buzzed after Anushka confessed recently that she is in love and would enter wedlock with the man of her choice in a couple of years. She also said everyone would be in for a surprise when she reveals 'his' name.

If Tollywood sources are to be believed, the man who stole the heart of the 'Stole my heart....' girl is Krish, the director of the multistarrer 'Vaanam', which has Anushka playing an important role.

"The rapport between Anushka and Krish that started during the making of Vaanam's Telugu original 'Vedam' slowly developed into love. Krish was the main reason behind the actress agreeing to be part of the Tamil version," sources say.

However, Krish, like any other celebrity in this part of the world, has denied any affair between him and Anushka. "She is close to me and I would call her amma," the filmmaker reportedly said.

Sources: Indiaglitz

Edited by Shammu26 - 31 December 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Thats what anushka is......she is one of the most truthful actress in industry i have heard.....and i heard many directors and co stars of her saying that she is one well behaved and trust worthy actress in industry........

Great.......................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index