India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

ranbir is rocking

imransaditi Groupbie
imransaditi
imransaditi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hi guys i just loverabirs character the dude certainly has the "x" factor and right attitude i amloving his grey character( which i know will be shown positive intheend ) karns expressions are just spot on hes a superb actorand he is once again proving the same kudos tohim

ps sorry i have to say one more line even ifshravanfans beat me i always watchedvhphand i like barun but today my mom is saying for the first after seeingkaran ki itna sona munda hai ijust nodded becoz thats true butfor me both the guys are amazing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3papiaShipra_Spavs--sumana13--payyalIncense-x-Reshu-x-

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
lol why do u think the barun fans r gonna beat u up? im a big fan of barun, bt im not angry tht ur appreciating karan wahi...feel free to express ur opinion Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--nycsweetie

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ranbir is a very smart n mysterious character...n karan wahi is playing it superbly! n he is a very very talented  n gudlooking actor;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S--sumana13---x-Reshu-x-

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I like the yerm "X" factor.  Yes Ranbir does have the X factor.  I'm really liking his character.  This show needed this track with KW. It makes it more exciting.  KW is very good with comedy.   Both Barun and KW are perfect for their roles

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-x-Reshu-x-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imransaditi

hi guys i just loverabirs character the dude certainly has the "x" factor and right attitude i amloving his grey character( which i know will be shown positive intheend ) karns expressions are just spot on hes a superb actorand he is once again proving the same kudos tohim

ps sorry i have to say one more line even ifshravanfans beat me i always watchedvhphand i like barun but today my mom is saying for the first after seeingkaran ki itna sona munda hai ijust nodded becoz thats true butfor me both the guys are amazing

fell free to express ur opinion as long as their is no bashing involved
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
He's a good actor indeed. It's just that, like in the movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, on which this track resembles, I couldn't stand Akshay Kumar's character, the one that is portrayed now by KW.

But, know this, in the end of that movie I was all smile and I liked his character after all Big smile I hope it's the same with this character..
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I really like his the character Ranveer. Its great to watch such a comedy seen after a long times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imransaditi

even i m drooling to c karanDay Dreaming

ma mom also said the same kinna sona munda hai,awl the mummies also lyk him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index