Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 91)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Krithika Awesome VM I just saw it super fast but will watch it again  after some time  rushing out !!

Saveeta nice song choice
Any song suits Angini tyhey are so sweet !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

@krithika...this for you ...Hug

wat a treat..it was perfect to T...Clap

i knew you would made an awesome job with this song and you did it krithika..Thumbs Up

from start to end all scenes suit the lyrics...Clap

their KC scene and ragini doing the arti and anmol looking at her."jis din se main ne tum ko dekha hain"perfect...Clap

next ragini visualising anmol with sindoor."jis din se tum ko paya hein kuch chori chori mein ne bhi socha hein"perfect again..Clap

balm scene."shoki hein nazaquat bhi nazron mein sahrarat hein aisa bhi sharmana kya"totally perfect..Clap

ragini smiling and blushing"chalke jo nah nighahon se aisi bhi mohabat hein kya"it was their eyes speaking always..too good..Clap

ragini looking at herself in mirror and blushing'kuch koya koyadil bhi raheta hein"well chosen scene again..Clap

"ab toh dedo bahon ka sahara bhi"..wow wat a perfect scene to suit this bit of lyric..Clap

ending scene well to drool on wat a picture perfect scene and "dil ko na sambaloun toh sene selagoun toh honton ki lali churaloun to"ragini all smile..perfect..Clap

all the continuation scenes kitchen one..sargi one and wat a finish  angini looking at each other..Clap

krithika you did an awesome fantastic incredible job with this song..Thumbs UpStarStarStar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorkrithikas

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
excellent vm kritika,all my favorite scenes & very nice song. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...this for you ...Hug

wat a treat..it was perfect to T...Clap

i knew you would made an awesome job with this song and you did it krithika..Thumbs Up

from start to end all scenes suit the lyrics...Clap

their KC scene and ragini doing the arti and anmol looking at her."jis din se main ne tum ko dekha hain"perfect...Clap

next ragini visualising anmol with sindoor."jis din se tum ko paya hein kuch chori chori mein ne bhi socha hein"perfect again..Clap

balm scene."shoki hein nazaquat bhi nazron mein sahrarat hein aisa bhi sharmana kya"totally perfect..Clap

ragini smiling and blushing"chalke jo nah nighahon se aisi bhi mohabat hein kya"it was their eyes speaking always..too good..Clap

ragini looking at herself in mirror and blushing'kuch koya koyadil bhi raheta hein"well chosen scene again..Clap

"ab toh dedo bahon ka sahara bhi"..wow wat a perfect scene to suit this bit of lyric..Clap

ending scene well to drool on wat a picture perfect scene and "dil ko na sambaloun toh sene selagoun toh honton ki lali churaloun to"ragini all smile..perfect..Clap

all the continuation scenes kitchen one..sargi one and wat a finish  angini looking at each other..Clap

krithika you did an awesome fantastic incredible job with this song..Star...
Thank you sooo much Saveeta.HugHugHug

I am on cloud nine and so happy reading your comments .PartyPartyParty

I was totally enjoying each and every line while making this VMBig smile,and i am so glad to read your comments on these lines as i was expecting this from you.Big smileEmbarrassed

I am so relieved now as you have enjoyed each and every line of the song.Big smileDancingDancing

Thank you for this detailed comment on the VM.Big smileBig smileHug

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

excellent vm kritika,all my favorite scenes & very nice song. thanks
Thanks RozyHug

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizor

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

dear krithika WOW what a vm  Star... from start to end every scene is just perfect with the lyrics StarClapThumbs Up
i think i am the record holder of saying new song for me LOL
 but i luv it Heart ... really i luv this vm Heart
while watching the vm  as the song goes with the scenes... there is a smile on my face & with every scene it get deeper Big smile
still while writing these comments i am smiling Smile
a sweet ..cute & beautiful vm Heart Day Dreaming
 ab ijazat ho to comment karon Embarrassed
starting with my favourite scenes Heart Day Dreaming
lyrics in female voice'' is dil ne jub se tum ko paya hai...'' AnGini sindoor scene OMG Day Dreaming Heart specialy when the lyrics says '' kuch chori chori mein ne socha hai'' anmol appears Day Dreaming
i luv this scene Heart
lyrics'' shoki hai nazakat hai nazron mein shararat hai...'' angini scene just perfect StarClap specialy when ragini turns  Day Dreaming & anmol close his eyes while speaking Day Dreaming Heart smiling ragini Day Dreaming
then the way anmol looks ragini OMG EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart the scene is so beautiful with the lyrics Star Clap Thumbs Up
lyrics ''kuch koya koya dil bhi rehta hai...'' ragini walking lost in her world Heart Day Dreaming  excellent scene Star ragini chosing saree thinking about anmol  Day Dreaming & anmol in the office imagining about ragini Day Dreaminglyrics both in female & male voice says ''ijazat ho to batah doon... so so beautiful StarHeart Day Dreaming
then the whole angini dance flashbach scenes Day Dreaming
ragini falls & anmol supports her Day Dreaming
specialy i luv the scene when ragini tease anmol for the '' flying hankercheif & turn with a cute smile HeartDay DreamingHeart Day Dreaming
anmol satnding like Embarrassed ... the words with this scenes are just perfect & beautiful StarClap Thumbs Up
lyrics ''yoon nazrein na dalo tum ab dil ko sambhalo tum'' ...the scene when anmol cutting apple & see ragini &  he stuned Embarrassed Day Dreaming... too good Star Clap Thumbs Up
 lyrics ''kya jane muj ko dar kyu lagta hai..'' ragini trying to look here there Embarrassed anmol standing infront OMG Day Dreaming... perfect beautiful StarHeart
then beautiful ending with perfect & beautiful scenes Heart Day Dreaming Star
seriously so beautiful vm Heart... beautiful scenes Heart...
beautiful song Heart...just perfect Star ... i luv it Heart Day Dreaming
10 Star
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar sss
dear savee beautiful song Heart selection thanks Hug
dear krithika Hug excellent Star fantastic Clap..
really great job Thumbs Up i really enjoy watching this vm & i am sure while making this vm you also enjoyed Smile
keep making more dear thanks my friend Hug
lots of lu
v Heart
sarah
Smile

OH Sarah,You always make me so happy with your Awesome and lovely comments.Big smileHugHugEvery time i'll be smiling reading your loving apreciation .Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

I can say only 1 word THANKYOUHug HugHug.Please continue to support me like this.Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

Yes SarahBig smile,each time while making a VM,I just love Angini more and more HeartHeartHeartand I am addicted to them.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I 'll be smiling or blushing  while making a VMBig smileBlushing,sometimes when  MY MOM sees meWink ,i feel very embarrassed.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@krithika..watch the VM again..Smile

jis din se..its really really captivating..Embarrassed

as sara said all scenes are so well blended with the lyrics..Thumbs Up

truly angini are one amazing couple any song suits them..

i'm just in awe...Day Dreaming

thanks for the treat and great job..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top