Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 86)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@krithika...its really impresssive and so beautifully done with well chosen scenes...Clap
 
first scene perfect one to show anmol's feelings for ragini.."baandh honthon se"its the first we heard his dil ki baat like how much he wanted ragini to listen to his heart feelings and the distance between then is no more...
 
the lock room and the cottage scene one anmol's facial expression how much he longed for ragini to hear his heart feeling.."mere jaazbaat ka tu saaz nahin sun sakta kyun mere pyar ki awaaz nahin sun sakta"..he so wanted ragini to listen to his heart feeling and reciprocate his love..ragini always found an excuse and not talk to him ..
 
the last scenes anmol so wanted to give her his support and heal her pain with his love ..so apt with the lyric..
 
"baandh hoonth se"anmol unspoken feelings but his eyes always conveyed his deep love for ragini and his hopes .dream was for ragini to just once hear it...
 
awesome and fantastic krithika..well blended scenes and always a new touch to all your VM..Thumbs Up
 
thank loads for such treat and keep rocking...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...its really impresssive and so beautifully done with well chosen scenes...Clap
 
first scene perfect one to show anmol's feelings for ragini.."baandh honthon se"its the first we heard his dil ki baat like how much he wanted ragini to listen to his heart feelings and the distance between then is no more...
 
the lock room and the cottage scene one anmol's facial expression how much he longed for ragini to hear his heart feeling.."mere jaazbaat ka tu saaz nahin sun sakta kyun mere pyar ki awaaz nahin sun sakta"..he so wanted ragini to listen to his heart feeling and reciprocate his love..ragini always found an excuse and not talk to him ..
 
the last scenes anmol so wanted to give her his support and heal her pain with his love ..so apt with the lyric..
 
"baandh hoonth se"anmol unspoken feelings but his eyes always conveyed his deep love for ragini and his hopes .dream was for ragini to just once hear it...
 
awesome and fantastic krithika..well blended scenes and always a new touch to all your VM..Thumbs Up
 
thank loads for such treat and keep rocking...ClapClapClap
Thank you SaveetaHug,I am so Glad you loved itBig smile,as I was bit tensed whether i 've satisfied you with this VM.Wink
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32941

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Krithika Very nice VM !!

Loved teh song so soothing and thanks to Saveeta for teh choice of song !!

Band Hothon .. So beautiful from Anmol's POV !!

Just enjoying it and lost in teh song
The scene where he goes and she leans against him shows teh concern he has for her and just if she  coudl talk to him out her pain he woudl love to  listen to her and talk back ,

How much he wants her to express her feelings

ClapAlways you come with beautiful meanings for the song !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullifesaveeta24

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika Very nice VM !!

Loved teh song so soothing and thanks to Saveeta for teh choice of song !!

Band Hothon .. So beautiful from Anmol's POV !!

Just enjoying it and lost in teh song
The scene where he goes and she leans against him shows teh concern he has for her and just if she  coudl talk to him out her pain he woudl love to  listen to her and talk back ,

How much he wants her to express her feelings

ClapAlways you come with beautiful meanings for the song !!
Thank you so much Shanti.Big smileHug

And thanks for helping me to understand the meaning of some of the lyrics.Big smileHug

Yes always Saveeta chooses meaningful songs for Angini.ClapThumbs Up
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 1052

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

    my new vm on Angini and this lovely song was suggested by SaveetaBig smile.I tried to show scenes mainly on Anmol's feelings towards Ragini Embarrassedhope it is good.Big smile

As always expecting your comments friends,Big smile




Wow krithika !!

nice VM the song is very soft and pleasent .
Sows the emotions depcted by Anmol towards Ragini !!ClapClapClap

So nice of you to make such beayutiful VM !
Everytime I watch them I fall in love with Angini !
Awesome !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

    my new vm on Angini and this lovely song was suggested by SaveetaBig smile.I tried to show scenes mainly on Anmol's feelings towards Ragini Embarrassedhope it is good.Big smile

As always expecting your comments friends,Big smile




Wow krithika !!

nice VM the song is very soft and pleasent .
Sows the emotions depcted by Anmol towards Ragini !!ClapClapClap

So nice of you to make such beayutiful VM !
Everytime I watch them I fall in love with Angini !
Awesome !
Thank you Bhondu,Big smileHug

Credit for choosing this song goes to Saveeta.ClapThumbs Up

Everyone's comments motivates me to make Angini VMs.  HugHug
ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 2032

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

dear krithika Hug watched it Smile
really nice vm Day Dreaming new song for me i really liked it on AnGini Heart
as always you select the scenes so beautifuly StarClapThumbs Up
the song describe the feelings of anmol Day Dreaming the scenes selection with the lyrics is really good Star
keep making more dear Hug


Thanks a lot dear.HugHug

The song was so meaningful Thumbs Upso i had to select best scenes for it.Smile

Credit for this song goes to Saveeta.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 4091

.Sidra 30 4091 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5

Author: shanti05   Replies: 39   Views: 8242

shanti05 39 8242 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 286   Views: 23832

KinSanj 286 23832 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1194   Views: 45887

KinSanj 1194 45887 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3992

KinSanj 26 3992 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index