Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 84)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

this is my new vmBig smile,it's from the movie tanu weds manuSmile.when i heard the song i loved it Big smileand immediately Angini came on my mind.Embarrassed

So i tried the VM in this songBig smile.hope you all like this VM tooBig smile. Expecting your comments friends.Wink

wow dear finaly krithika is back with  a beautiful AnGini vm Party really wating for it Hug
beautiful song perfect for AnGini specially  anmol Embarrassed all words describe the feeling of anmol for ragini Embarrassed my most favourite scene when ragini tease anmol & turn with a smile Day Dreaming anmol was like Embarrassed ... really beautiful scene HeartThumbs Up
dear you used many beautiful scenes Heart luv this vm Star so beautiful Day Dreaming
5 Star s...  dear krithika ClapClapClap ... great job Thumbs Up
keep making more dear friend Hug
lots of luv Heart
sarah Smile

ClapClapClap

Thank you so much Sarah for your kind wordsHugHugHug.I always love to make a VM on Angini.Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

WOW Sarah,my favourite still of Bidaai is in the scene  you mentioned.HeartDay Dreaming

Every Angini scenes are beautiful SarahDay Dreaming,especially  all the scenes in this VM.Embarrassed

Sure I'll make more dearBig smile, next I am  doing for our dear friend Bhondu.Big smile

Edited by krithikas - 22 April 2011 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
reseverd

Edited by shanti05 - 22 April 2011 at 9:50am

ACCOUNTCLOSED

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

my new VM on a song suggested by BhonduBig smile.I thought of doing a VM on this song before but forgotTongue.hope you all like thisBig smile.;Expecting your comments friends.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@krithika..too beautiful..Clap

lovely song for angini.and thanks to bhondu for requesting  it...Thumbs Up

the start scene in the car"tumhi sanson mein tumhi jaazbaton mein" thats truly anmol's feelings for ragini she was his source of living...anmol watching her sleep"har jagaha tumhi ho har jagaha dekhoun haan  jahan jab dekhoun uss  jagaha tumhi ho"..so aptly chosen scene..

this one very well chosen scene for this lyrics.."kaise batayein tumhein aur kis taraha yeh ke tumhein kitna chahatey hein"

anmol so lost looking at ragini and goes in  dreamworld of his and ragini where there only he can confess his love for her..

ragini huging anmol in the KC scene goes so well with this bit of the song.."ifthida tumhi ho..inteha tumhi ho..tum jeene ka maqsad aur wajaha tumhi ho"this was some sort of confession from ragini to anmol that how much he is precious for her and he is her source of living..

beautiful touch for the ending  showing how both in love and a new journey starts for them..Clap

krithika another fantastic job and a real treat..enjoy watching it and will do so again..keep the great work...HugClap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmylovekrithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
aww krithika.. Realy it's very nice...
And bhondu it's a vesy good suggestion..
Krithika some heart tuching scenes and you have edit it well. Like it very much. Enjoyed a lot..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Krithika very nice song .. and beautiful scenes.,.Clap
ClapIndeed Bakhuda Tumhi ho har jagah tumhi ho...
Anmol  always knew that Ragini was the one he was seeing all the while..
Loved teh scenes you used and amazing  words matching teh scenes
Its  also showing a lot of  side where Ragini knows how thankful she is to have Anmol by her side Embarrassed

Edited by shanti05 - 24 April 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorkrithikas

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
really nice kritika, the song is beautiful & suits angini. thanks to you for vm & thanks to bhondu for suggesting the song. enjoyed it a lot.

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..too beautiful..Clap

lovely song for angini.and thanks to bhondu for requesting  it...Thumbs Up

the start scene in the car"tumhi sanson mein tumhi jaazbaton mein" thats truly anmol's feelings for ragini she was his source of living...anmol watching her sleep"har jagaha tumhi ho har jagaha dekhoun haan  jahan jab dekhoun uss  jagaha tumhi ho"..so aptly chosen scene..

this one very well chosen scene for this lyrics.."kaise batayein tumhein aur kis taraha yeh ke tumhein kitna chahatey hein"

anmol so lost looking at ragini and goes in  dreamworld of his and ragini where there only he can confess his love for her..

ragini huging anmol in the KC scene goes so well with this bit of the song.."ifthida tumhi ho..inteha tumhi ho..tum jeene ka maqsad aur wajaha tumhi ho"this was some sort of confession from ragini to anmol that how much he is precious for her and he is her source of living..

beautiful touch for the ending  showing how both in love and a new journey starts for them..Clap

krithika another fantastic job and a real treat..enjoy watching it and will do so again..keep the great work...HugClap..

Thank you Saveeta.Big smile

I am so Glad you enjoyed watching it.Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

Go to top