Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 78)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

just watched it, another nice vm.it is very well done. thanks
Thank you so much Rozy.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsami01

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Krithika  I never saw this one ..new song ?? I am hearing it for teh first time.. English and hindi mix..
Lovely song and beautiful scenesClap

First scene Anmol walking to Ragini the rain dance and asking her hand for the dance

The  balm scene and then he telling her that I hope he will be called by his name..

Pyaar magaa hai tumhi say !!
You are the reason that I live
Kitna madhur safar hai Tu mera Mumsafar hai !!
-- the car scene and the way he sees her...Day Dreaming

Baas baitoo zara
--Scene with Tammy asking them to sit and then she asking them to look Day Dreaming

You ended with their practice dance its awesome !!!!Thumbs Up\
Vwery nice I just love all your angini collection
can keep watching them endlessly
Very nice
Thank you so much Bhondu.Big smile

Each time your appreciation means a lot to me.Embarrassed

Credit should go to Saveeta for this beautiful song and selecting these lovely scenes.ClapThumbs Up

I am so honoured by your commentsEmbarrassed,please continue to watch all my VMs as I made these for all our Angini fans.Big smile

bhondu2010sami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@krithika..i watched all the videomixes today...Smile

such a beautiful collection of scenes you have chosen and blended well with every lyrics of the songs so suitable for angini..Clap

must say you and all friends here have chosen the best songs for angini..all seems made for them..Day Dreaming

miss them so much ..crossing fingers after IPL they are back to make us glued to our screen again..Smile

great job krithika and thanks to keep them fresh in our mind..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..i watched all the videomixes today...Smile

such a beautiful collection of scenes you have chosen and blended well with every lyrics of the songs so suitable for angini..Clap

must say you and all friends here have chosen the best songs for angini..all seems made for them..Day Dreaming

miss them so much ..crossing fingers after IPL they are back to make us glued to our screen again..Smile

great job krithika and thanks to keep them fresh in our mind..Clap
Thank you Saveeta for watching all the VMs again.EmbarrassedBig smile

Yes every VM IS A BEAUTIFUL ONEDay Dreaming,it was so beautiful because Angini was in itDay Dreaming.Every song was so perfect for Angini.Thumbs Up

Me too everyday open the net wishing to hear Good news of Angini returning in Bidaai 2.Big smile

saveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

This new VM Song is suggested by BhonduBig smile.I hope you all like this.As always expecting some comments.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@krithika..will say it again you absolutely rock in VM making.Thumbs Up

enjoy it completely..Smile

the song "tum se"so beautiful sung by kunal ganjawala and his voice so melodious..

start well done by both in thoughts and the lyrics"tum se yoon milenge hum nein socha na tha".perfect..Clap

the scene that follows next ragini on phone in rajvansh house and anmol at his place and so apt this lyrics."tum tey kahin  hum tey kahin-ab itna chota jahan achanak hua"..anmol coming out of the dark in the light and meet ragini his destiny for the first time..so well synchronised krithika..Clap

"haan mitne lagee zindagi  se sab geele haan jab se shuru tere mere yeh silsile"all the scenes chosen for this part of lyrics beautiful and so suitable as their relationship was definitely taking some steps ahead..Clap

"tum se yoon milenge yoon socha na tha aur yeh zindagi"..its toooooo perfect for anmol as he never dreamed ever meeting ragini and how his life will change..they were destined to meet later but in the end she became his life forever...

a fantastic job and must say you becoming pro for editing the perfect scenes to blend them with  the song..ClapClapClap..

keep it up and btw love all the new scenes added esp anmol coming from the stairs in white shirt..Embarrassed

thanks to bhondu for chosing this lovely song ..

amazing all songs seem made for the magical couple angini..

thanks again for the treat..Smile

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ClapKrithika very nice Clap

I loved the song so soothing and the scenes you picked is just perfect scenes..
The begining scene where he comes near the window and the thought  as to Tumsay Yuh Milengay

The scene s where they are at the hospital and he comes out from the dark and see her .. Devsitated ragini and equally  unhappy Anmol..

The later scenes where he holds her when she is about to trip, and then bed scene all to his thought that i never expected we would meet like this

My fav car scene just  the way she feels  his closenes...
And the  way he admoires her wearing the earings and the  saree

The ended is great teh  tight hug from her side  after she was assured he is safe and ending with teh KC aarthi and the way he tells her that she dose'nt have to touch his feet !!

Beautiful Krithiha Angini 4 ever !!!Embarrassed

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..will say it again you absolutely rock in VM making.Thumbs Up

enjoy it completely..Smile

the song "tum se"so beautiful sung by kunal ganjawala and his voice so melodious..

start well done by both in thoughts and the lyrics"tum se yoon milenge hum nein socha na tha".perfect..Clap

the scene that follows next ragini on phone in rajvansh house and anmol at his place and so apt this lyrics."tum tey kahin  hum tey kahin-ab itna chota jahan achanak hua"..anmol coming out of the dark in the light and meet ragini his destiny for the first time..so well synchronised krithika..Clap

"haan mitne lagee zindagi  se sab geele haan jab se shuru tere mere yeh silsile"all the scenes chosen for this part of lyrics beautiful and so suitable as their relationship was definitely taking some steps ahead..Clap

"tum se yoon milenge yoon socha na tha aur yeh zindagi"..its toooooo perfect for anmol as he never dreamed ever meeting ragini and how his life will change..they were destined to meet later but in the end she became his life forever...

a fantastic job and must say you becoming pro for editing the perfect scenes to blend them with  the song..ClapClapClap..

keep it up and btw love all the new scenes added esp anmol coming from the stairs in white shirt..Embarrassed

thanks to bhondu for chosing this lovely song ..

amazing all songs seem made for the magical couple angini..

thanks again for the treat..Smile

Thank you so much Saveeta for these wonderful comments.Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed

Your comments was too good Clapas it shows you have enjoyed each line of the lyrics.Thumbs Up

Credit of adding new scenes goes to you as you only reminded those scenes to me.Thumbs Up

Loved your comments sooooooooo much.Big smileEmbarrassed

saveeta24

Go to top