Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 76)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@krithika..another awesome VM..Clap

first the song "kuch khaas hein"from the movie "fashion"suits angini to the T..Smile

kuch dooriyan kuch nazdikiyan..shayad yeh pyar..

this was the essence of their relationship ..

kabhie door kabhie paas..and the aura of love that existed in their relationship.....

all the scenes so well chosen by you depict it all..Thumbs Up

enjoy watching it and a brilliant job once more..ClapClapClap..

thanks to shanti for such beautiful song..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..another awesome VM..Clap

first the song "kuch khaas hein"from the movie "fashion"suits angini to the T..Smile

kuch dooriyan kuch nazdikiyan..shayad yeh pyar..

this was the essence of their relationship ..

kabhie door kabhie paas..and the aura of love that existed in their relationship.....

all the scenes so well chosen by you depict it all..Thumbs Up

enjoy watching it and a brilliant job once more..ClapClapClap..

thanks to shanti for such beautiful song..Smile

Thanks so much SaveetaBig smile,True the song suits Angini so well.HeartThumbs Up

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

wow another AnGini vm...i watched it but half.... will watch it full then comment...but it is one of my favorite songs sure it will be one of your best vms Smile
but i watched AnGini love story p3... friends forever... i luv it Heart... great going friend Clap
i really appriciate all your hard work Hug... i know it not that easy specially choosing which scene to add & which not... but dear your scene selection is perfect Thumbs Up... wating for ragini response Day Dreaming...will ragini listen to her heart Heart.... yes ragini will but she will take time Embarrassed
yes my 2 vms are also ready 1 AnGini & 1 SurAbh... will share them soon Smile
dear that for you Hug 5Stars...Clap
keep it up my friend Thumbs Up
Thank you so much my friendHug,I am so glad to read your lovely comments.Dancing

My other friend Saveeta helped me in selecting the scenes for the love storyBig smile.So for this credit goes to her too.ClapThumbs Up

Waiting for your Awesome VMs dear.Big smile

ACCOUNTCLOSED

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Krithika  Sorry for being late, I did see this last night but was extremely tired and I am having some discomfort with my throat so just now feeling a little better so back commenting

Beautiful Krithika..ClapClapClap
The starting with the Bg score and the time when he looks at her and she also looks but moves her self from talking, His smiling toi himself and feelinghe got the hint she was indeed feeling lost..
The Kanpur trip and the hand around her shoulder and after the snap removing it.

The beautiful necklance and the female voice showing how she is actually getting drawn  towards him "Shayad Yeah Pyaar hai her heart is calling slowly and steadilyDay Dreaming

The  bed scene where "Nazar yeah samjhey " she is sleeping and suddenly gets up realizing the awkward situation they were left with last nightEmbarrassed

And Anmol brushing his hair  and realsing ki dil kya kya samajtha hai Wink
My Ladoo scene "Dil na Dil say  Kee" Yeah sharat essi hi !!Smile

And the balm scene where again "Pyaar Hai Shyaad " when he says kaash yeah sar dard  rooz rooz ho..

And the bg score in the end Again when they start dancing and  doing the practice for the competition
The Final "Pyaar hai shyaad " you ended with him smiling so sweetly at her and she had her eyes on the floor blushing tooBlushing

Fantastic  I had smiles  and grins throughout !!!EmbarrassedStarStar

They are so captivating !! Every VM you make  makes teh song even more special and beautiful
Angini rock Apurva and Parul have kept us captivating with theri jodi !!!Embarrassed

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

manoo.18krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika  Sorry for being late, I did see this last night but was extremely tired and I am having some discomfort with my throat so just now feeling a little better so back commenting

Beautiful Krithika..ClapClapClap
The starting with the Bg score and the time when he looks at her and she also looks but moves her self from talking, His smiling toi himself and feelinghe got the hint she was indeed feeling lost..
The Kanpur trip and the hand around her shoulder and after the snap removing it.

The beautiful necklance and the female voice showing how she is actually getting drawn  towards him "Shayad Yeah Pyaar hai her heart is calling slowly and steadilyDay Dreaming

The  bed scene where "Nazar yeah samjhey " she is sleeping and suddenly gets up realizing the awkward situation they were left with last nightEmbarrassed

And Anmol brushing his hair  and realsing ki dil kya kya samajtha hai Wink
My Ladoo scene "Dil na Dil say  Kee" Yeah sharat essi hi !!Smile

And the balm scene where again "Pyaar Hai Shyaad " when he says kaash yeah sar dard  rooz rooz ho..

And the bg score in the end Again when they start dancing and  doing the practice for the competition
The Final "Pyaar hai shyaad " you ended with him smiling so sweetly at her and she had her eyes on the floor blushing tooBlushing

Fantastic  I had smiles  and grins throughout !!!EmbarrassedStarStar

They are so captivating !! Every VM you make  makes teh song even more special and beautiful
Angini rock Apurva and Parul have kept us captivating with theri jodi !!!Embarrassed
Wow Shanti I am so Glad you enjoyed every line of the lyrics with Angini.PartyParty

Thank you for loving the Vm Big smileand thank you for this detailed comments too.Big smileEmbarrassed

Every song becomes more beautiful with Angini Day DreamingClap.Such is their Magic.Day Dreaming

Wish to see them soon .Big smile
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

just watched it.... so beautiful Day Dreaming one of my mosttt favourite song on my favourite AnGini Heart
beautifuly made krithika Hug  simple beautiful scenes Heart
luv the sentence '' kehna hi kya mera dakhal na kohi di ko mila dil ki shakal ka kohi '' & the scene you used is just perfect for it Day Dreaming ragini falls anmol support her Day Dreaming perfect & beautiful Day Dreaming
good going dear Hug keep making more friend StarClapThumbs Up
thanks to saveeta  too for AnGini love story Smile
Thank you so much SarahBig smile.keep watching all my VMs Embarrassedand write your comments too as you know I love to read it.EmbarrassedBig smile

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Go to top