Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 73)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meparulfan

ur vm gallary  is fantastic kritikaa.................
Thank you so muchBig smile

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

very nice kritika,it was a treat to watch it, thanks for making my day
Thanks Anizor,so sweet of you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

ur vm gallary is fantastic kritikaa.................

agree with you... it is marvelous.... there is a folder in my ipod i have name it 'Krithi VM'..... hahahahaha.....
and nother one for sami dii's VM's.... very soon i will add sarah.. too.... thanks for such a lovely VM's my dear krithika....

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

ur vm gallary is fantastic kritikaa.................

agree with you... it is marvelous.... there is a folder in my ipod i have name it 'Krithi VM'..... hahahahaha.....
and nother one for sami dii's VM's.... very soon i will add sarah.. too.... thanks for such a lovely VM's my dear krithika....
Thank you so much Zeena Big smileand so sweet of you to give this comment.Embarrassed

tvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Krithika I loved this song

Just revisiting it and loved the scenes Clap

Especially the  one where Tammy pulls Anmol to sit on the bed to come and sleep next to her.. And Ragini also

Next following the cottage scene the where he says his face is facing teh wall she can change..

And the next the way he  makes sure she dose'nt all down and holds her as she loops her hand around his  neck !!

And the aandhi in her life  was when she was almost  loosing him in the accident and she hugs him so tight !!

And then the shaving scene, he  dose'nt leave a chance to catch  her smile... His actions are so visible ...

Ireally a lovely VM.. And AadnanSami and Asha Bhosle make the song so beautiful, like  showing us that their hearts have started to speak to each other only the mind and soul have to meet !!

Parul  ia amazing with  her  expressions with Apurva ... Anmol and Ragini  are such a mesmerizing couple  we can keep watching the VM's and see how much  they have brought out the essence of a sweet  beautiful story for us !!Day Dreaming

I just want to see them back in a new season as a continuation of their story !! Day Dreaming

Edited by shanti05 - 26 March 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika I loved this song

Just revisiting it and loved the scenes ClapThanks ShantiBig smile

Especially the  one where Tammy pulls Anmol to sit on the bed to come and sleep next to her.. And Ragini also I just adore their expressions in that sceneDay Dreaming

Next following the cottage scene the where he says his face is facing teh wall she can change..Loved Anmol's face when he was facing the wall.Embarrassed 

And the next the way he  makes sure she dose'nt all down and holds her as she loops her hand around his  neck !!Angini eye contant was too romantic.Wink

And the aandhi in her life  was when she was almost  loosing him in the accident and she hugs him so tight !!What a brilliant performance by Angini in that scene.Clap

And then the shaving scene, he  dose'nt leave a chance to catch  her smile... His actions are so visible ...I too loved Ragini's smileSmile

Ireally a lovely VM.. And AadnanSami and Asha Bhosle make the song so beautiful, like  showing us that their hearts have started to speak to each other only the mind and soul have to meet !!Credit goes to Bhondu for choosing this lovely songThumbs Up

Parul  ia amazing with  her  expressions with Apurva ... Anmol and Ragini  are such a mesmerizing couple  we can keep watching the VM's and see how much  they have brought out the essence of a sweet  beautiful story for us !!Day DreamingWELL SAIDDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I just want to see them back in a new season as a continuation of their story !! Day Dreaming

Thanks for watching Shanti and lovely comments.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010tvmylovesaveeta24

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Dear Krithika...."BADI NAZUK HAI" VM is very beautiful....this song is made 4 our mesmerizing AnGini....great job....this is 4 uClapThumbs UpClap

meparulfan

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

Dear Krithika...."BADI NAZUK HAI" VM is very beautiful....this song is made 4 our mesmerizing AnGini....great job....this is 4 uClapThumbs UpClap
Thank you so much Manoo.Big smileEvery song suits our Angini that is their MagicClapEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18saveeta24

Go to top