Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 62)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16541

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

really nice kritika, i always enjoy your vms thankyou
Thank you so much Rozy.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by shanti05

Fantastic KrithikaClap
Clap
OMG I was like smiling throughout Day Dreaming

The first scene the garland falling on them the significance that they are meant to be together..

Akon mai kajal aur lato mai kali karaton ka basera, He keeps looking at her .. And sawaan ruth ka saveera !!

Subah ko jab Neend say jagey !! She stands infront of him and he says he is a hoplesscase!!!
And the KC night Duniyaa  Gulzaar Hoyee !!!Embarrassed

Tum lagey aur bhi Pyaarey -- The half confession he makes to Ragini and the way she tried to  stop him when he realizes that she was devastated that he would be gone and the girp his control;l over her hand and looks straight into her eyes to tell her how he feels

Gulzaar Hoyee !!Embarrassed

Awesome Krithika  nice picturization beautiful  song and beautiful scenes ..ClapStar

Thansk a lot  for making it ..Hug
Indeed every VM we see of these two they grow stronger in our heartsHeart

Hope to See Angini back in season two which is so important for a future storyline !!Embarrassed
Thank you so much Shanti for your lovely commentsHugHugHug.I am so happy to read it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope i lived up to your expectations.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I just wonder how every song suits our Angini.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

True without Angini Bidaai 2 cann't happen.Smile
O dear ur VM's  u know are my source of enjoying Angini I will have all collection on Iphone and Ipod!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16541

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by shanti05

Fantastic KrithikaClap
Clap
OMG I was like smiling throughout Day Dreaming

The first scene the garland falling on them the significance that they are meant to be together..

Akon mai kajal aur lato mai kali karaton ka basera, He keeps looking at her .. And sawaan ruth ka saveera !!

Subah ko jab Neend say jagey !! She stands infront of him and he says he is a hoplesscase!!!
And the KC night Duniyaa  Gulzaar Hoyee !!!Embarrassed

Tum lagey aur bhi Pyaarey -- The half confession he makes to Ragini and the way she tried to  stop him when he realizes that she was devastated that he would be gone and the girp his control;l over her hand and looks straight into her eyes to tell her how he feels

Gulzaar Hoyee !!Embarrassed

Awesome Krithika  nice picturization beautiful  song and beautiful scenes ..ClapStar

Thansk a lot  for making it ..Hug
Indeed every VM we see of these two they grow stronger in our heartsHeart

Hope to See Angini back in season two which is so important for a future storyline !!Embarrassed
Thank you so much Shanti for your lovely commentsHugHugHug.I am so happy to read it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope i lived up to your expectations.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I just wonder how every song suits our Angini.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

True without Angini Bidaai 2 cann't happen.Smile
O dear ur VM's  u know are my source of enjoying Angini I will have all collection on Iphone and Ipod!Embarrassed
I am so honoured Shanti.Embarrassed
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15184

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
bahut hi pyaara vm nd soothing kishore da voice...every day i love angini more and more thanks to u kritika...keep it up
awesome song suggestion by shanti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16541

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

bahut hi pyaara vm nd soothing kishore da voice...every day i love angini more and more thanks to u kritika...keep it up
awesome song suggestion by shanti
Thank you sooooo much Sami.Big smileBig smileBig smile

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
krithika watch the latest new ones once more and i can tell you are making us love angini much much more..Smile
 
really every song selected is so apt for  this made for each other couple..Day Dreaming
 
keep it coming and it will be a pleasure to watch them..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16541

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

krithika watch the latest new ones once more and i can tell you are making us love angini much much more..Smile
 
really every song selected is so apt for  this made for each other couple..Day Dreaming
 
keep it coming and it will be a pleasure to watch them..Thumbs Up
Thank you sooooooooo much Saveeta.HugHugHug

I also go gaga over them while making a vm.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Each time when I see a scene it always looks refreshing,Big smileBig smileBig smile

True every song suits this magical jodi.ClapClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovesaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

   made a new vm on the song suggested by Shanti Big smileand it's my mom's one of her favourites too.Big smileHope you all like this Embarrassedand as always expecting your detailed comments.Embarrassed


ALL hit classic songs are my fav.Embarrassed. This song just is in the right place to describe what Anmol feels for the love of his life, his Ragini.Heart
the lines

Aankhon Mein Kajal Aur Latton Mein
Kali Ghata Ka Basera
Sawali Surat Mohni Murat
Saawan Rut Ka Savera
Jab Se Yeh Mukhda Dil Mein Khila Hai
Duniya Meri Gulzar Hui

Just imagine if Anmol was singing this imagining his wife.Day Dreaming
Ragini changed Anmol's life he learned to live it to the fullest again.

Bahon Mein Le Loon Aisi Tamanna
Ek Nahin Kai Baar Hui

Anmol must have had this desire too all these years hope it gets fulfilled in Bidaai2


Edited by rekha03 - 19 March 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3489

.Sidra 30 3489 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7273

shanti05 40 7273 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20348

KinSanj 294 20348 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39591

KinSanj 1227 39591 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3435

KinSanj 26 3435 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index