Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 4)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
WOW!Party Krithika, this is your first VM?ConfusedShocked Didn't look like oneEmbarrassedWink...the video's come off so Beautifully yaarClapClapClapClap...the screen shots you've used are Gr8 n are defo my Angini Favs too!Hug The BG score was so apt n made for AnginiClapClapClap...BTW, which movie is that song from?Embarrassed Loved the VMThumbs Up...would love to download it if you permit me toEmbarrassed...n please do teach me how to make VMs too yaar...Embarrassed...do make some more sweetie..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

WOW!Party Krithika, this is your first VM?ConfusedShocked Didn't look like oneEmbarrassedWink...the video's come off so Beautifully yaarClap...the screen shots you've used are Gr8 n are defo my Angini Favs too!Hug The BG score was so apt n made for AnginiClapClapClap...BTW, which movie is that song from?Embarrassed Loved the VMThumbs Up...would love to download it if you permit me toEmbarrassed...n please do teach me how to make VMs too yaar...Embarrassed...do make some more sweetie..Smile
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHANDRIKABig smile,I was eager to know your CommentsSmile. YES this is my First VMSmile.Those Scenes are my Favourite tooEmbarrassed.I love that songSmile ,it's from the movie Socha Na Tha ,I thought the song will Suit AnginiWink and wanted to make a VM on that Song Wink.PLEASE DO DOWNLOAD ,IT IS MY PLEASURE Big smile.Iam always   Fan   of your SiggysClap and Your Awesome AnalysisClap and I am a Fan of Sammi's VMsClap too  and I was inspired by those VMsWink and wanted to make  on AnginiEmbarrassed.YES Definitely I'll make moreBig smile .THANKYOU

Edited by krithikas - 24 December 2010 at 7:09pm

luv_sakshi

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Very nice VM !! Loved the song socha na tha and the scenes blended very well !!ClapClapClap

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Very nice VM !! Loved the song socha na tha and the scenes blended very well !!ClapClapClap
Thank You ShantiSmile for loving my VM and Welcome Back.Smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW!Party Krithika, this is your first VM?ConfusedShocked Didn't look like oneEmbarrassedWink...the video's come off so Beautifully yaarClap...the screen shots you've used are Gr8 n are defo my Angini Favs too!Hug The BG score was so apt n made for AnginiClapClapClap...BTW, which movie is that song from?Embarrassed Loved the VMThumbs Up...would love to download it if you permit me toEmbarrassed...n please do teach me how to make VMs too yaar...Embarrassed...do make some more sweetie..Smile
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH CHANDRIKABig smile,I was eager to know your CommentsSmile. YES this is my First VMSmile.Those Scenes are my Favourite tooEmbarrassed.I love that songSmile ,it's from the movie Socha Na Tha ,I thought the song will Suit AnginiWink and wanted to make a VM on that Song Wink.PLEASE DO DOWNLOAD ,IT IS MY PLEASURE Big smile.Iam always   Fan   of your SiggysClap and Your Awesome AnalysisClap and I am a Fan of Sammi's VMsClap too  and I was inspired by those VMsWink and wanted to make  on AnginiEmbarrassed.YES Definitely I'll make moreBig smile .THANKYOU

AwwEmbarrassed...you deserve the appreciation sweetie!ClapClapClapClap BTW, can we place our request for VMs too?EmbarrassedWink Thanks for the song info yaar, i have downloaded your VMEmbarrassedBig smile...n Thank You so much for appreciating my Siggies n Analysis!!Hug BTW, i still remember i have to make a siggy for you on that Angini divorce scene where Ragini's pallu gets caught in Anmol's watchEmbarrassed...had some problems in my Photoshop settingsOuchConfused...will make it ASAP...Embarrassed

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krithikas

AwwEmbarrassed...you deserve the appreciation sweetie!Clap BTW, can we place our request for VMs too?EmbarrassedWink Thanks for the song info yaar, i have downloaded your VMEmbarrassedBig smile...n Thank You so much for appreciating my Siggies n Analysis!!Hug BTW, i still remember i have to make a siggy for you on that Angini divorce scene where Ragini's pallu gets caught in Anmol's watchEmbarrassed...had some problems in my Photoshop settingsOuchConfused...will make it ASAP...Embarrassed
Chandrika,Please suggest any songs ,I'll definitely love to do itSmile and Thankyou for downloading my VMBig smile.and Take your time to make that Siggy which I requested.Smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@ Krithika:

Well, thanks for taking requests!Embarrassed I'd like to see some Angini VMs made on "Jab Kisi Ki Taraf" from Pyar to Hona hi Tha & an old song "O Mere Dil Ke Chain"Smile...i think the lyrics of the song suit Angini quite wellWink...take your time Hun n make them when you are freeBig smile...would love to see your creations!Thumbs Up

BTW, your siggy is readyEmbarrassedSmile...here it is:

Hope you like it!Embarrassed

Cheers

Edited by luv_sakshi - 26 December 2010 at 3:34pm

krithikas

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

too butiful vm.all angini scenes r too good