Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 32)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
    This is my new VM made on Angini.This song was suggested by Shanti and I tried my best to choose the scenes that would suit the song .Hope you all like this too.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.Please do Comment

My LinK


thanks for this Vm KritikaHeart, makes me always smile when I see Anmol-Ragini.ClapEmbarrassedBig smileStar

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16528

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
    This is my new VM made on Angini.This song was suggested by Shanti and I tried my best to choose the scenes that would suit the song .Hope you all like this too.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.Please do Comment

My LinK


thanks for this Vm KritikaHeart, makes me always smile when I see Anmol-Ragini.Star
Thank you so much RekhaBig smile.

I always think about Angini.Wink
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16528

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
  This is my new VM on the song Bin tere kya hai jeena,one of my Favourite.Big smile

 I used some shots of Angini which I like ,so I dont think the song and lyrics will blend well in some scenes,But wanted to make in this song.

Please do comment.Big smile
my link


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizorsami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@krithika...it was just wow..awesome..Thumbs Up
 
the song bin tere kya hain  jeena..such a beautiful song and yes one of my fav too from the movie "woh lamhe"..Smile
 
krithika  the lyrics of the song absolutely suits anmol's feelings for ragini..like she is always in his heart and thoughts..she is the source of his living..his wish is  to live and die by her side...all the moments with her are more precious than anything..this is so apt for anmol as we have seen the intensity of his love for ragini..
 
anmol loved ragini beyond anything and going away from her life was like a death sentence for him..
 
all the scenes chosen  from the divorce epi to the last one was perfect..this is when both anmol/ragini went through such emotional trauma ..the start so perfect as the scenes showed anmol's getting FB of his loved ones.hugging his two angels..vasu showering her motherly love on him..last the one who is always deep in his heart his wife ragini..so going away from all of them was really heart wrenching for him..
 
krithika well done and love every scene of the VM.Clap
 
good job worth watching and  do keep it up...ClapClapClap..
 
for sure will keep watching it again ...Smile


Edited by savee_k - 07 February 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Wow Krithinka fantastic !! Beautiful song and beautiful scenesClap

The divorce the leaving the pallu getting stuck on his watch the mehendi ceremony , he playing with Tammy, looking at Ragini during mehendi
Requesting her to come out of hiding and wanted to tell her
"Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena "

Awesome and beautiful !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Joined: 15 February 2009
Posts: 18181

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
wow Krithkas simply fascinating yaar. You are simply awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16528

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...it was just wow..awesome..Thumbs Up
 
the song bin tere kya hain  jeena..such a beautiful song and yes one of my fav too from the movie "woh lamhe"..Smile
 
krithika  the lyrics of the song absolutely suits anmol's feelings for ragini..like she is always in his heart and thoughts..she is the source of his living..his wish is  to live and die by her side...all the moments with her are more precious than anything..this is so apt for anmol as we have seen the intensity of his love for ragini..
 
anmol loved ragini beyond anything and going away from her life was like a death sentence for him..
 
all the scenes chosen  from the divorce epi to the last one was perfect..this is when both anmol/ragini went through such emotional trauma ..the start so perfect as the scenes showed anmol's getting FB of his loved ones.hugging his two angels..vasu showering her motherly love on him..last the one who is always deep in his heart his wife ragini..so going away from all of them was really heart wrenching for him..
 
krithika well done and love every scene of the VM.Clap
 
good job worth watching and  do keep it up...ClapClapClap..
 
for sure will keep watching it again ...Smile
Thank you so much Saveeta for your appreciation.Big smile

Your Comments always make my day .Big smile

Wanted to use all my favourite shots of Angini from Anmol leaving the house to the end.Smile

I am very glad you liked it.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16528

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Wow Krithinka fantastic !! Beautiful song and beautiful scenesClap

The divorce the leaving the pallu getting stuck on his watch the mehendi ceremony , he playing with Tammy, looking at Ragini during mehendi
Requesting her to come out of hiding and wanted to tell her
"Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena "

Awesome and beautiful !!
Thank you Shanti,Big smile

The watch and pallu scene one of my favouriteEmbarrassed ,So I always use in most of my VM.WinkI love the way Anmol looks at Ragini in that scene.Blushing

In mehendi scene too how he looks at Ragini was too adorable.Blushing

Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena (This is from me to Angini)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01shanti05

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3486

.Sidra 30 3486 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7259

shanti05 40 7259 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20311

KinSanj 294 20311 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39539

KinSanj 1227 39539 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3433

KinSanj 26 3433 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index