Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 3)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Beautiful Krithika.The song is so good and the scenes you added are so wonderful.Very well done.BTW,song from which film?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by poo_s

wonderful VM ..as saveeta said..very well chosen angini moment 
Thanks Poonam for liking my VM.
we should say thanks kritikaEmbarrassed
I hope u will make some more..such beautiful Vms

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hafsa12

Great job i like this video thank u.ClapThumbs Up
Thankyou Hafsa for liking my VM.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Beautiful Krithika.The song is so good and the scenes you added are so wonderful.Very well done.BTW,song from which film?
Thank you SmithaSmile your appreciation means a lot to meBig smile.,the song is from the film Socha Na  Tha .I thought the song will suit them and I immediately wanted to do it.Wink
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sami01

absolutely  atreat awesome background score and well chosen scenes adored it to the core make some more re
Thanks SamiSmile.Waiting to know your comments as I started to make VM after seeing your VMs.Your VM S are my inspiration.Wink
aww so sweet dear.....am glad i inspired u to do something so rewarding ..i feel immense happiness while making or watching angini VMs awesome job sorry for late comment ..winter is not being co operative with meEmbarrassed

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

absolutely  atreat awesome background score and well chosen scenes adored it to the core make some more re
Thanks SamiSmile.Waiting to know your comments as I started to make VM after seeing your VMs.Your VM S are my inspiration.Wink
aww so sweet dear.....am glad i inspired u to do something so rewarding ..i feel immense happiness while making or watching angini VMs awesome job sorry for late comment ..winter is not being co operative with meEmbarrassed
Sami.I wanted to do Vm of Angini after seeing your VMs. Iam not a hindi speaking and Iam from South India,Hope my song went well with those Angini Scenes..
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Sami.I wanted to do Vm of Angini after seeing your VMs. Iam not a hindi speaking and Iam from South India,Hope my song went well with those Angini Scenes..
aww even i am not hindi speaking ..am punjabi and that too very typical speaking one..we dont speak hindi at all but still like u angini inspires me........and ur vm was awesome matches perfectly specially when he was watching her sleeping it was adorable...and very sweetClapClapClap
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

aww even i am not hindi speaking ..am punjabi and that too very typical speaking one..we dont speak hindi at all but still like u angini inspires me........and ur vm was awesome matches perfectly specially when he was watching her sleeping it was adorable...and very sweetClapClapClap
Thank You for your AppreciationSmile,I''ll try to make more .Smile

Edited by krithikas - 23 December 2010 at 8:19pm

Go to top