Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 23)

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I just amazed to see how talented u r in making VMsClap..again its a SRK song  ,so I just love this songEmbarrassed...more importantly the lyrics is very APT for anmol/angini/ragini.Thumbs Up
Mere Mann Ye Bata De Tu
Kis Or Chala Hai Tu
Kya Paya Nahi Tune
Kya Dhundh Raha Hai Tu
Jo Hai Ankahee Jo Hai Ansuni
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata
Mitwa... Kahe Dhadkan Tujhse Kya

thanks girl for making this VM & sharing it with all of usHeart

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Yaar krithika, I hve got goosebumps. Unbeleivble yaar, I love this song very much and when it was on angini to kya kahna. The scene and lyrics sync so well yaar. I watched it again and again. IT IS REALLY A MINDBLOWING VM.............Thanks to shanti dii for suggesting such a lovely song she knows it safe in your hands.Hug
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
and you got me man Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming *sigh*......wonderful job done yaar.Clap....thanks for sharing Hug
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

I just amazed to see how talented u r in making VMsClap..again its a SRK song  ,so I just love this songEmbarrassed...more importantly the lyrics is very APT for anmol/angini/ragini.Thumbs Up
Mere Mann Ye Bata De Tu
Kis Or Chala Hai Tu
Kya Paya Nahi Tune
Kya Dhundh Raha Hai Tu
Jo Hai Ankahee Jo Hai Ansuni
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata
Mitwa... Kahe Dhadkan Tujhse Kya

thanks girl for making this VM & sharing it with all of usHeart
Thank you Poonam.Big smile
Iam glad you liked it.Big smileCredit also goes to Shanti for choosing this lovely song.Clap Big smile
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Yaar krithika, I hve got goosebumps. Unbeleivble yaar, I love this song very much and when it was on angini to kya kahna. The scene and lyrics sync so well yaar. I watched it again and again. IT IS REALLY A MINDBLOWING VM.............Thanks to shanti dii for suggesting such a lovely song she knows it safe in your hands.Hug
Thank you Sukanya for your lovely commentsBig smile.Iam just overwhelmed.Embarrassed Hug
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
    This is my new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This song was suggested by ShantiBig smile and I tried my best to choose the scenes that would suit the songSmile ,it was bit tough thoughTongue.Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed

My Link

Amazing, Krithika ClapClapEmbarrassedBig smile. The song was always meaningful but you have blended the right kind of scenes to make the song more emotional and touching.ApproveHeart A job well doneClap. 101/100 for you.Star .
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
    This is my new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This song was suggested by ChandrikaBig smile and she wanted me to use as many Angini scenes as possible.So I added all my favourite scenes and shots for this VM.Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed
My Link

Krithika, I never liked this song much maybe I had more fav songs from this movie. But now I have to say the scenes you included made the song more meaning and words were so apt from Angini. This shall be my fav song now, thanks to you.Hug. I have repeatedly gone backwards to see the scenes and hear the lyrics again and again. Heart. Love this Vm of your, my fav now. StarClapEmbarrassedStarBig smile
I am also waiting for this doo Dil to Mil soon on Bidaai2 hopefully, like Sammy umeed pe Dhuniya kayam hai.Wink
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Amazing, Krithika Big smile. The song was always meaningful but you have blended the right kind of scenes to make the song more emotional and touching.ApproveHeart A job well doneClap. 101/100 for you.Star .
[/QUOTE]Thank you Rekha for your lovely commentsBig smile.I am very glad you liked itBig smile.And Thanks for your full markEmbarrassed .Iam just very happy.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Go to top