Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 16)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika very nice VMClap
I loved your song selection also !!

*Aww* I miss them so much but atleast we  have these VM's to enjoy and see the magic they created..

The scenes you have used  give a lot of meaning to the song when its on Angini !
Thank You ShantiBig smile.I love that song ,so wanted to make VM on AnginiWink.I too miss themCry ,so spending time with making VM on themWink Embarrassed.Thanks for loving it.Big smile

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

@ Krithika:

WOW!!Day Dreaming Superb VM KrithkaClap...very nicely compiled!Smile Firstly, this BG score is wonderful with beautiful lyrics n the scenes you've chosen n blended into the VM fit perfectly with the lyrics of the song n gives a whole new meaning to the Angini storyEmbarrassedThumbs Up...Gr8 Work!!Big smile They were such a special coupleHug...sad that the CTs didn't use the potentialities they had with this couple, to the fullest extent in the showOuch...Miss Angini yaar!Cry
Thank You ChandrikaBig smile,I too miss themCry ,Wish I could use more scenes of themEmbarrassed.True they are a SPECIAL COUPLE.Clap Embarrassed Next VM i 'll try to make it as best as I can.Wink Big smile

Edited by krithikas - 13 January 2011 at 8:51pm
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Very nice VMClap
I lovd the scenes you used.
Thanks for keeping Anmol and Ragini alive with such beautiful VMs!
Thank You Bhondu for you CommentsBig smile.This is my only Solace now.Smile
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
aww what a sweet vm re...sorry for being late ..crazy creative forum has suddenly gotten n me so overwhelmed ke i got scared...of work at if so sorry for late reply.....

now coming to agenda on hand....
sajda karoon tere fan ko main...
is tarha banayi daastaan tune...
suna rahi thee pyaar ki ek meethi si ragini ...
anmol si muskaan laayi thee yeh chandni...
what great mix and loved certain less used scenes.....they made mix even more charming.....
anmol ragini deserve to be back and make the story rock once again..
and once more my sajda to ur talent..lovely mix and enjoyed every moment of it..smiling ragini at end was treat indeed
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

aww what a sweet vm re...sorry for being late ..crazy creative forum has suddenly gotten n me so overwhelmed ke i got scared...of work at if so sorry for late reply.....

now coming to agenda on hand....
sajda karoon tere fan ko main...
is tarha banayi daastaan tune...
suna rahi thee pyaar ki ek meethi si ragini ...
anmol si muskaan laayi thee yeh chandni...
what great mix and loved certain less used scenes.....they made mix even more charming.....
anmol ragini deserve to be back and make the story rock once again..
and once more my sajda to ur talent..lovely mix and enjoyed every moment of it..smiling ragini at end was treat indeed
Thank You Sami Big smile.Iam just overwhelmed by your commentsEmbarrassed.Such a wonderful comments from you is really needed for meWink as you are a Queen in VM makingClap.Thank you once again.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
arey queen kahaan hoon..bus ek koshish kar leti hoon..u r doing such wonders..am liking ur sense of making VMs....wo ander ki kala(talent) u have to pick right scene and t make Vm look like a story....so u r on right track..keep up the good work and keep loving angini....sab acha hi hoga...
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

arey queen kahaan hoon..bus ek koshish kar leti hoon..u r doing such wonders..am liking ur sense of making VMs....wo ander ki kala(talent) u have to pick right scene and t make Vm look like a story....so u r on right track..keep up the good work and keep loving angini....sab acha hi hoga...
Thanks SamiBig smile, next Iam doing VM on Aaoge jab tum o sajna from jab we met ,Chandrika suggested and she wanted to add as many Angini scenes as possibleEmbarrassed.Hope it comes out good.Wink
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks SamiBig smile, next Iam doing VM on Aaoge jab tum o sajna from jab we met ,Chandrika suggested and she wanted to add as many Angini scenes as possibleEmbarrassed.Hope it comes out good.Wink
aww are u ; i made VM on it on a diffrent serial once...but i made with bad qualit videos so ita acha nahi aaya but if u wana see it i can sure show u Big smile
looking forward to it Embarrassed

Go to top