Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 150)

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Watch your "Mere Tarah Tum Bhi VM" Big smile

Excellent VM my dear...ClapClapClap Love the starting " the car scene" very much...Heart

Lyrics: Mere Tarah Tum Bhi Kabhi Pyar Kar K Dekho Na " the dinning table scene" beautifully  blended with the lyrics...StarThumbs UpHug

Lyrics: "Chahat Ka Mujh Se Sanam Iqrar Kar K Dekho Na, You pick up one of my favorite scene...Heart  "the tie scene" OMG loved AnGini's expressions very much...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Kitna Maza Hai Kaisa Nasha hai Pyar Kar K Dekho Na, Mere Tarah Tum Bhi Kabhi Pyar Kar K Dekho Na" again you selected my most favorite scene...Heart  "the garland scene" Perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapClapHug

Lyrics: Pyar Dil Ka Sapna Hai Pyar Tujh Se Karna hai, Pyar K Rangoon Se Aaj Apne Dil Ko Rangana Hai, Lovely scene where Ragini gets ready & Anmol starring our beautiful Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Aaj Tak Jo Kehna Tha Aaj Tuj Se Kehna Hai, Dil Mein Ab Chupa Le Tou Dil Mein Tere Rehna Hai, So beautiful scene where Ragini pick up AnGini's picture...Day DreamingHeartHug I think first time you use this scene my dear...Wink

Lyrics: Dil Ne Kaha Hai Dil Ne Suna Hai.. Pyar Kar K Dekho Na, The scene where Ragini smiles & Anmol feels embarrassment...Embarrassed Beautifully edited...ClapClapClap

Iss Tarah Se Dekho Tum Saadgi Bhihaar jae..Aaj Meri Ankhoon Se Bekhudi Bikaar Jae, Beautiful scene where Anmol feeding Ragini for the fast.. Outstanding job...ClapClapClap

Lyrics: Chand Jaise Mukhre Par Chandini Bikhar Jae..Zindagi Ke Chehre Par Aashqi Bhikhaar Jae, Beautiful KC scene... Day DreamingHeart

And the lovely ending scene where Anmol wake up & stare our sleeping beauty Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

I'll rate it 100/100 ClapThumbs UpClap You are too good in making VMs...ClapClapThumbs Up

Keep up your great work...Thumbs Up Dear, i tried to do comment on each lyrics...Smile

Just want a big smile on your face...Big smile God bless you always my sweet heart...Hug

And the most important thing,Heart I LOVE YOU Heart

Thanks to dear Sarah for suggesting such a lovely song...HugClap

Edited by manoo.18 - 12 July 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: Watch your "Mere Tarah Tum Bhi VM" Big smile

Excellent VM my dear...ClapClapClap Love the starting " the car scene" very much...Heart

Lyrics: Mere Tarah Tum Bhi Kabhi Pyar Kar K Dekho Na " the dinning table scene" beautifully  blended with the lyrics...StarThumbs UpHug

Lyrics: "Chahat Ka Mujh Se Sanam Iqrar Kar K Dekho Na, You pick up one of my favorite scene...Heart  "the tie scene" OMG loved AnGini's expressions very much...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Kitna Maza Hai Kaisa Nasha hai Pyar Kar K Dekho Na, Mere Tarah Tum Bhi Kabhi Pyar Kar K Dekho Na" again you selected my most favorite scene...Heart  "the garland scene" Perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapClapHug

Lyrics: Pyar Dil Ka Sapna Hai Pyar Tujh Se Karna hai, Pyar K Rangoon Se Aaj Apne Dil Ko Rangana Hai, Lovely scene where Ragini gets ready & Anmol starring our beautiful Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Aaj Tak Jo Kehna Tha Aaj Tuj Se Kehna Hai, Dil Mein Ab Chupa Le Tou Dil Mein Tere Rehna Hai, So beautiful scene where Ragini pick up AnGini's picture...Day DreamingHeartHug I think first time you use this scene my dear...Wink

Lyrics: Dil Ne Kaha Hai Dil Ne Suna Hai.. Pyar Kar K Dekho Na, The scene where Ragini smiles & Anmol feels embarrassment...Embarrassed Beautifully edited...ClapClapClap

Iss Tarah Se Dekho Tum Saadgi Bhihaar jae..Aaj Meri Ankhoon Se Bekhudi Bikaar Jae, Beautiful scene where Anmol feeding Ragini for the fast.. Outstanding job...ClapClapClap

Lyrics: Chand Jaise Mukhre Par Chandini Bikhar Jae..Zindagi Ke Chehre Par Aashqi Bhikhaar Jae, Beautiful KC scene... Day DreamingHeart

And the lovely ending scene where Anmol wake up & stare our sleeping beauty Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

I'll rate it 100/100 ClapThumbs UpClap You are too good in making VMs...ClapClapThumbs Up

Keep up your great work...Thumbs Up Dear, i tried to do comment on each lyrics...Smile

Just want a big smile on your face...Big smile God bless you always my sweet heart...Hug

And the most important thing,Heart I LOVE YOU Heart

Thanks to dear Sarah for suggesting such a lovely song...HugClap

Thank you so much my dear Maira.HugHugHug

So happy to read your detailed comments.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes dear ,the car scene and the dining table scene was landed perfectly with the lyrics.Big smileThumbs Up

My favorite too,the garland scene suited so beautifully with the lyrics.Thumbs Up

Thank you my dear,for noticing this sceneHug,i was full of smile as you took note of this sceneBig smile.i loved making it.Heart

This is also another beautiful sceneDay Dreaming,just suited the lyrics so well,yes dearBig smile,first time i am using it.Big smile

This is my most favorite angini moment.HeartDay Dreaming

Glad you liked this one too and the KC scene .Big smileBig smileHug

The end was asked by Sarah herself ,Big smileshe wanted me to end like thatBig smile.So credit should go to her along with the song.Thumbs Up

WOW 100/100, I am so excited .PartyPartyParty

Thank you so much dear for commenting on each lyricsHugHugHug, yes i had a big smile reading it dear.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY FRIEND.HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@krithika.congrats to you my friend.150 pages already..Clap

you have given us a big collection of angini VMS..

real treat everytime..Smile

keep rocking krithika..Thumbs Up

a second volume of angini VMS thread is a must..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 13 July 2011 at 3:06am
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika.congrats to you my friend.150 pages already..Clap

you have given us a big collection of angini VMS..

real treat everytime..Smile

keep rocking krithika..Thumbs Up

a second volume of angini VMS thread is a must..Smile

Thank you so much Saveeta.HugHugHug

Yes, I saw in the morning and was happy myself .Embarrassed

I should Thank all our Friends ,who supported and motivated me everytime.HugHugHug

Sure, will come up with the second one.Big smile

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

Clap
Party
Dancing

A special Thanks  with a Big Hug

Heart

Heart

Hatss off to you dear for all these beautiful AnGini vms ... thanks is a very small word seriously...
plz keep making more i am use to watch your beautiful vms  & i am sure every friend want the same ... you keep AnGini alive & more beautiful with your amazing vms... i am FAN of your vms...
always luv you my sweet krithi Heart

Thank you so much my dearest friend Sarah.Hug

I had a happy tears seeing your post dearCry. I showed this to my DAD too.Big smile

Every time you come up with a surpriseShocked ,but this time i am so overwhelmed Dancingand very very surprisedBig smile and  so happy dear.Big smile

Especially thanks dear for this Parul's big hugHug,that's my most favorite one.Big smile

And i loved angini's picture with the message very very much.Hug

I should definitely Thank you dear for your detailed commentsHug and all other friends for their encouragement.Hug

Luv U Always my dearest friend Sarah.HugAlways keep supporting me like this my friend.Hug

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

Clap
Party
Dancing

Clap
Party
Dancing
Clap

Another surprise for me Alekh and Ragini,Big smile Thank you again my friend.Hug

You are pouring so much love on meHeartHeartHeart,i am totally drenched.Big smilehappy tears my dear.Cry

Edited by krithikas - 13 July 2011 at 8:02am

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Thank you so much my dear friend, for giving us outstanding VMs of our most favorite couple Anmol & Ragini...HugHugHug

Your every VM is Worth Watching...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming Great job my Miss:VM...ClapClapClap

Keep continue like this & keep giving us beautiful VMs of AnGini...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

God bless you always my janni...HugHugHug

Edited by manoo.18 - 13 July 2011 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikassaveeta24

Go to top