Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 147)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@krithika...mindblowing and it rocks the VM.Clap

love all the new scenes you edited for this beautiful romantic song on our fav jodi angini...Thumbs Up..

the start so beautiful..chaya hein jo dil pe kya nasha hein  .aisa laag raha hein pyar ho raha hein..ragini in anmol's arms and their eyes lock.ragini so happy to wear a beautiful saree to go to the trip with anmol who is looking adoringly at his ragini...oh so perfect.Clap

their rain scene..the room lock scene and their eyes lock again...apni palkhon mein mujh ko chupaya hein..ek chehere mera chaiyn churaha hein..ragini blushing looking at anmol..very  apt with the lyrics..Clap

anmol in thought with gunni teasing him..dil mein chupi hein ek dilruba hein...you got the perfect scene again krithika..Clap

ragini smile and blush lost in anmol's thoughts looking in the mirror..mein toh dewanee teri hone lagee.ajnabee khayalon mein khone lagee..Clap

in office anmol same in ragini's thoughts..kuch kabhar hooyee na mujh ko teri kasam kab kahan yeh chahat hoyee sanam...Clap

so beautiful with the KC scenes and ragini's confession of love...anmol-ragini ko pyar ho gaya hein..perfect ending...Clap

worth watching as its really captivating the VM and another feather in your cap krithika...StarStarStarStarStar..

thanks to bhondu for the choice of song..perfect for angini...Smile

Edited by savee_k - 08 July 2011 at 10:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...mindblowing and it rocks the VM.Clap

love all the new scenes you edited for this beautiful romantic song on our fav jodi angini...Thumbs Up..

the start so beautiful..chaya hein jo dil pe kya nasha hein  .aisa laag raha hein pyar ho raha hein..ragini in anmol's arms and their eyes lock.ragini so happy to wear a beautiful saree to go to the trip with anmol who is looking adoringly at his ragini...oh so perfect.Clap

their rain scene..the room lock scene and their eyes lock again...apni palkhon mein mujh ko chupaya hein..ek chehere mera chaiyn churaha hein..ragini blushing looking at anmol..very  apt with the lyrics..Clap

anmol in thought with gunni teasing him..dil mein chupi hein ek dilruba hein...you got the perfect scene again krithika..Clap

ragini smile and blush lost in anmol's thoughts looking in the mirror..mein toh dewanee teri hone lagee.ajnabee khayalon mein khone lagee..Clap

in office anmol same in ragini's thoughts..kuch kabhar hooyee na mujh ko teri kasam kab kahan yeh chahat hoyee sanam...Clap

so beautiful with the KC scenes and ragini's confession of love...anmol-ragini ko pyar ho gaya hein..perfect ending...Clap

worth watching as its really captivating the VM and another feather in your cap krithika...Star..

thanks to bhondu for the choice of song..perfect for angini...Smile

Thank you so much Saveeta for your lovely comments on the VM.HugHug

Yes,Saveeta,I loved Anmol's expressions ,so awesome and adorable.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanks saveeta for loving this part,Hugas when ever i have to edit for the word eyes,i use only this scene,Heart most favorite eyelock of Angini.Day Dreaming

I loved making this scene with the lyrics,Heartand wanted someone to specify thisEmbarrassed ,so happy you wrote about this scene.Big smileHug

I am so happy you liked these 2 scenesBig smile, i know you love this Anmol office scene.Big smileBig smile

Yes,i too loved this ending ,HeartHeartboth happy to be together.Big smileBig smileBig smile

ACCOUNTCLOSEDsaveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@krithik... U knw y i did it... Just wanted to see a smile on ur face.. Smile

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

@krithik... U knw y i did it... Just wanted to see a smile on ur face.. Smile

ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM Song suggested by Bhondu ,Smilehope you all like this as i tried to use some less used scenes.Embarrassed Please write your comments Friends.Smile

Very nice one Krithika..

Bekarrai sa chaa raha hai .. Both Anmol and Ragini show that sensuality with their smile and their  eyes talk

And you have used new scenes which is so nice.. I will watch it again since its a song I haven't heard and thanks to Bhondu for suggesting it.

All the songs have so much depth for Anmol and Ragini, the lyrics match they inner feelings so well ClapClap

Its anoter to my collection I am download it on my iphone I know I am authorized Embarrassed

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM Song suggested by Bhondu ,Smilehope you all like this as i tried to use some less used scenes.Embarrassed Please write your comments Friends.Smile

Very nice one Krithika..

Bekarrai sa chaa raha hai .. Both Anmol and Ragini show that sensuality with their smile and their  eyes talk

And you have used new scenes which is so nice.. I will watch it again since its a song I haven't heard and thanks to Bhondu for suggesting it.

All the songs have so much depth for Anmol and Ragini, the lyrics match they inner feelings so well ClapClap

Its anoter to my collection I am download it on my iphone I know I am authorized Embarrassed
Thanks so much Shanti.Hug

So happy you liked those new scenes. Big smile I already thought of doing in this song ,but Bhondu asked.Embarrassed

Please download it Shanti Big smile,you have full right.Big smileHug

ACCOUNTCLOSEDshanti05

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

good job krithi Clap i like you idea of using less
used  scenes StarClapThumbs Up
your scene selection & scenes editing i am fan of it HeartStarThumbs Up
starting with my favorite scenes Embarrassed i like the starting scenes of anmol & ragini Day Dreaming lyrics ''chaya hai jo dil pe kya nasha hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai'' anmol standing watching his beautiful wife ragini Day Dreaming anmol scenes are beautifuly edited Clap lyrics ''har taraf sock mausam ka saya hai '' ragini smiling & blushing OMG Day Dreaming beautiful Heart
lyrics'' mein toh dewani teri hone lagi ajnabhi kyaloh mein tere khone lagi '' ragini walking like in dream & imagining anmol her blushing smile her saree selection Day Dreaming beautiful Heart
lyrics''kuch kabar huwi nah muj ko teri kasam sanam kab or kaha yeh chahat huwi sanam'' anmol in office imagining ragini the flash back scenes of AnGini dance practice Day Dreaming beautiful Heart
lyrics''dard hai chuban hai haya hai aisa lag raha hai pyar ho raha hai''  AnGini kc scenes you edited it in slow motion beautifuly
 i luv it HeartClap nice ending Star
great job dear keep it up my friend ClapStarThumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear friend for your appreciating comments.HugHugHug

So glad you liked me using the less used scenes.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes dear,the first scene of Anmol watching Ragini leaning on the wall ,it's so adorable to watch,Day Dreaming Day Dreamingi am glad you liked it.Big smile

Ragini blushing scene was so beautiful and thanks dear for your comments.Hug

The imagination scene of Anmol and Ragini was wonderful,Day Dreamingglad you enjoyed that too my friend.Hug

Oh my God ,Big smileyou always pick up some beautiful scene which i loved making,Hugthe scene is KC Hug scene my friendBig smile.So happy you noticed it.Big smileThank you once again.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Go to top