Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 142)

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

           This song was suggested by Shanti Smileand she also wanted me to use all these scenes,Smilewhich I  tried it to my best to fit in the song.SmilePlease write your comment Friends.Smile






Edited by krithikas - 02 July 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmylovesaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@krithika..watch it and its really beautiful as you made it with some captivating scenes of angini..Thumbs Up
 
scenes that reflect the lyrics of the song ..dheere dheere nainon ko dheere dheere jiya ko bhaye saibo...Clap
 
surkhiyan hein hawaon mein do dilon ki milne ki..the KC scene with anmol confessing his love to ragini..perfect...Clap
 
the pallu scene and their eyelock conveying so much for both..ragini fallen in love and anmol's much much in love with her...apna sa dheere dheere lagey saibo...
 
the ending so catchy with the garden scene and their slow dance in the rain..Clap
 
worth watching and you did another fabulous job.already watched it two times will do so again as usual...you deserve this...StarStarStar..
 
thanks to shanti for song request for this magical jodi...from shor in the city..very romantic and heart touching song...Smile


Edited by savee_k - 02 July 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmyloveWonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..watch it and its really beautiful as you made it with some captivating scenes of angini..Thumbs Up
 
scenes that reflect the lyrics of the song ..dheere dheere nainon ko dheere dheere jiya ko bhaye saibo...Clap
 
surkhiyan hein hawaon mein do dilon ki milne ki..the KC scene with anmol confessing his love to ragini..perfect...Clap
 
the pallu scene and their eyelock conveying so much for both..ragini fallen in love and anmol's much much in love with her...apna sa dheere dheere lagey saibo...
 
the ending so catchy with the garden scene and their slow dance in the rain..Clap
 
worth watching and you did another fabulous job.already watched it two times will do so again as usual...you deserve this...StarStarStar..
 
thanks to shanti for song request for this magical jodi...from shor in the city..very romantic and heart touching song...Smile
Thank you so much Saveeta for your lovely comments.HugHugHug

Credit for those scenes definitely goes to Shanti.Clap

And I am so happy and excited to read your detailed commentsDancing Dancing Dancing,this is what I expect from you always. EmbarrassedThanks again.Hug

I am so happy you liked the ending too Big smile,as I enjoyed so much making that part .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorsaveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 9417

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Shocked... 1 minute tell me krithika it's not a dream... you made this VM...
wohooo... it's amazing krithika... don't tell anyone  i was blushingBlushing while watching this VM..Wink shhh... 
Clap it was wonderfulll...
thank you shanthi dii for suggesting such a beautiful song.. and scenes...Hug
krithika thank you very much for this rocking VM dear...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorWonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Shocked... 1 minute tell me krithika it's not a dream... you made this VM...
wohooo... it's amazing krithika... don't tell anyone  i was blushingBlushing while watching this VM..Wink shhh... 
Clap it was wonderfulll...
thank you shanthi dii for suggesting such a beautiful song.. and scenes...Hug
krithika thank you very much for this rocking VM dear...Hug
Thank you very very much Sweety.HugHugHug

So sweet, this VM made you blush so much.HeartHeartBlushing

It's not a dream dearSmile,it's our magical ,mesmerizing Angini 's VM.Big smile

Thanks


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmylove

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Joined: 05 October 2009
Posts: 2681

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
kritika, awsome vm,very nicley done. good song choice shanti. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDWonderfullife

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16963

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

kritika, awsome vm,very nicley done. good song choice shanti. thanks
Thank you so much RozyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32801

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Krithika Its Divine !! Just logged in ist 4th of july here long weekend so  busy a bit but thanks a lot dear  for making my long weekend memorable EmbarrassedClapClap



Thanks a lot for all the scenes you have put to make this wonderful VM

Their eyes speak their heart outDay Dreaming

Ragini's heart is beating for Anmol. two people who have  to walk through a life of happiness starts with holding each other hand and feeling  their presence and longing and this is building up so beautifully in the  song and the words.ClapEmbarrassed

Dheeray Dheeray and the KC night Anmol's profound love for Ragini is  seen through to her and she shyly blushes to still be noticed by him

A wonderful  couple with some extraordinary excellent character display
Apurva and Parul make us love Anmol and Ragini with their flawless performance

Thanks to your beautiful VM's their have a life where souls are looking to meet again to start a life of happiness Angini Rock !!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDWonderfullife

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 4073

.Sidra 30 4073 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5

Author: shanti05   Replies: 39   Views: 8191

shanti05 39 8191 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 286   Views: 23692

KinSanj 286 23692 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1194   Views: 45668

KinSanj 1194 45668 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3977

KinSanj 26 3977 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index