Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 14)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

beautiful mix, thouroughly enjoyed it. thank you
Thank You Anizor for enjoying my VMBig smile Embarrassed,Credit  goes to Chandrika too.Clap Hug

Edited by krithikas - 08 January 2011 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorluv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Beautiful Krithika.Beautiful song and the scenes you selected were perfect.Beautiful song suggestion again from Chandrika!Loved it!


AwwEmbarrassed...Thank You Hun!!Hug
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 1052

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Very nice one Krithika !!

You have this time brought out Anmol feelings out in the song

Can't get enough of this couple !
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Joined: 15 February 2009
Posts: 18188

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks krithika for the beautifullllllll VM. Angini are really the best. I thoroughly enjoyed the VM and plz do make more.

Chandrika plz do suggest more vms to krithika, then we can see some really cool vms. Thanks to you chandrika.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Thanks krithika for the beautifullllllll VM. Angini are really the best. I thoroughly enjoyed the VM and plz do make more.

Chandrika plz do suggest more vms to krithika, then we can see some really cool vms. Thanks to you chandrika.
Thank You Sukanya for your appreciationBig smile Hug.Yes Angini really the best Embarrassed Clapand Ragvir too Embarrassed Clap.Will definitely make moreBig smile.Thank you.Hug
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Very nice one Krithika !!

You have this time brought out Anmol feelings out in the song

Can't get enough of this couple !
Thank You BhonduBig smile Hug.True can't get enough of AnginiEmbarrassed,they made me crazy of them with the short time.Embarrassed Clap
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
  This is my another new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This beautiful song was again suggested by ChandrikaBig smile.I just used all the beautiful emotional moment of Angini .Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed
My Link




Thanks for another lovely VM.ClapClap Mira.EmbarrassedHope I can call you that, as I read Sammy mention you by that name. Your siggy is standing out too just like your Vms. Thumbs UpStarHope AnGini come back sooner so you can make more Vms with more scenes Day Dreaming
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
  This is my another new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This beautiful song was again suggested by ChandrikaBig smile.I just used all the beautiful emotional moment of Angini .Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed
My Link




Thanks for another lovely VM.ClapClap Mira.EmbarrassedHope I can call you that, as I read Sammy mention you by that name. Your siggy is standing out too just like your Vms. Thumbs UpStarHope AnGini come back sooner so you can make more Vms with more scenes Day Dreaming
Thank You Rekha for loving my VMBig smile and commenting on my siggysBig smile Embarrassed.I don't know whether Sami call me MiraSmile ,if it is then you can call me by whatever you likeBig smile.Wish to see Angini back soonBig smile,even it was few scenes we got on AnginiWink, love to make more VMs on themEmbarrassed.Because each and every scene was ,is and always bestClap Clap Clap.Thank you.Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3488

.Sidra 30 3488 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7269

shanti05 40 7269 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20321

KinSanj 294 20321 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39575

KinSanj 1227 39575 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3435

KinSanj 26 3435 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index