Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 122)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16535

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..watch the dewaane hein tumhare VM..so heart touching...
 
adnan sami voice always has this soothing feeling and the song suits angini to T...Thumbs Up
 
anmol dewaane of ragini and ragini dewaanee of anmol..we are dewaanees of this magical couple.Day Dreaming
 
the scenes edited so perfectly showing the intensity of the love of angini..Clap
 
thanks krithika for always doing a brilliant job and give us these awesome memorable treat on angini...HugHug
Thanks you SaveetaHug,I just loved to make VM on this song.Big smile

I selected all scenes relating to pendant for this VMDay Dreaming,It's a kind of journey of Angini's pendantWink



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..watch the dewaane hein tumhare VM..so heart touching...
 
adnan sami voice always has this soothing feeling and the song suits angini to T...Thumbs Up
 
anmol dewaane of ragini and ragini dewaanee of anmol..we are dewaanees of this magical couple.Day Dreaming
 
the scenes edited so perfectly showing the intensity of the love of angini..Clap
 
thanks krithika for always doing a brilliant job and give us these awesome memorable treat on angini...HugHug
WHen he says hum bhi tho hai deevaney  the sensuous voice  makes you just se anmol's reacton Embarrassed

Same with Asha's voice on Ragini's picturization

Rajan ji made a beautiful couple  for angini and kudos to Apurva and Parul without any roamnce they have the best chemistry in recent times

I think people who understand intensity who understand the depth of a elastionship who understand  beyond  hunky do loe understand the depth of angini

They have everything which  two strangers  whne they have some connection  where their souls relate where their hearts Embarrassed

Somehow I blank out when I watch some new jodis or even existing ones.
I think I am dumbstruck with angini !!!LOLLOLLOLLOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16535

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

  I love this song Thumbs Up,so thought of making a VM on Angini.Big smile.Made this a month ago.SmilePlease write your comments Friends as it will make me happy.Embarrassed







Edited by krithikas - 07 June 2011 at 9:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18anizorsaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

  I love this song Thumbs Up,so thought of making a VM on Angini.Big smile.Made this a month ago.SmilePlease write your comments Friends as it will make me happy.Embarrassed





Beautiful Krithika
as always the song choice was amazing
The scenes were outstanding !!ClapClapClap

I was in smiles !!Big smileBig smileBig smile

These two are just amazing !!

Falling in love with them all over again !!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16535

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

  I love this song Thumbs Up,so thought of making a VM on Angini.Big smile.Made this a month ago.SmilePlease write your comments Friends as it will make me happy.Embarrassed





Beautiful Krithika
as always the song choice was amazing
The scenes were outstanding !!ClapClapClap

I was in smiles !!Big smileBig smileBig smile

These two are just amazing !!

Falling in love with them all over again !!Day Dreaming
Thank you so much Shanti.HugHugHug

Always love to read your comments Big smileand it means a lot to me.Big smileBig smile


saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@krithika..another worth watching VM..love it very much..Thumbs Up
 
start scene already capture the interest and the other scenes following make it more captivating..Clap
 
anmol's heart desire to get the love of ragini ..dil ibadat kar raha hein .tujh ko hasil...
 
their hug scene..bahon mein de bas jaane seene mein chup jaane tujh bin mein jaoun toh kahan.so beautifully edited this bit .perfect scene to suit the lyrics.. Clap
 
without ragini in his life it was not imaginable for anmol..
 
ek din woh haque hein mera teri yadon mein rahoun teri khawbon mein jagoun..mujhe dounde jab koyee teri ankhon mein rahoun..wat heart touching lyrics and suit anmol's feelings for ragini..with one of their best eye lock scene...Clap
 
ending on the beautiful smile of ragini who has already fallen in love with her husband anmol..Smile
 
another awesome treat and definitely falling more in love with this beautiful couple..their chemistry so mesmerising..Day Dreaming
 
this for you for brilliant job...HugHug
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16535

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..another worth watching VM..love it very much..Thumbs Up
 
start scene already capture the interest and the other scenes following make it more captivating..Clap
 
anmol's heart desire to get the love of ragini ..dil ibadat kar raha hein .tujh ko hasil...
 
their hug scene..bahon mein de bas jaane seene mein chup jaane tujh bin mein jaoun toh kahan.so beautifully edited this bit .perfect scene to suit the lyrics.. Clap
 
without ragini in his life it was not imaginable for anmol..
 
ek din woh haque hein mera teri yadon mein rahoun teri khawbon mein jagoun..mujhe dounde jab koyee teri ankhon mein rahoun..wat heart touching lyrics and suit anmol's feelings for ragini..with one of their best eye lock scene...Clap
 
ending on the beautiful smile of ragini who has already fallen in love with her husband anmol..Smile
 
another awesome treat and definitely falling more in love with this beautiful couple..their chemistry so mesmerising..Day Dreaming
 
this for you for brilliant job...HugHug
 
 
Thank you so much Saveeta for this lovely comments on the VM.HugHugHug

I am so happy to read the detailed comments.Big smileBig smileBig smile




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 2120

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Hats off to you for making such a beautiful VM...

The scenes smoothly go with the lyrics...ClapClap Great job...ClapThumbs Up
And you have selected my most favorite song...Heart Loved it...Heart

friend for making this outstanding VM...HugHugHug

Keep up your great work...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3488

.Sidra 30 3488 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7260

shanti05 40 7260 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20312

KinSanj 294 20312 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39550

KinSanj 1227 39550 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3433

KinSanj 26 3433 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index