Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 12)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16931

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
  This is my another new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This beautiful song was again suggested by ChandrikaBig smile.I just used all the beautiful emotional moment of Angini .Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed
My Link



The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizorrekha02luv_sakshi

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15184

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
 Oh My u r awesome ..what treat subha subha ....dose milaBig smile
 
kya baat hai am speechless...
nothing gona change my love for u ..
amazing suggestion chandrika...loved the mix to its core...
 
Thumbs UpSillyDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshitvmylove

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16931

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

 Oh My u r awesome ..what treat subha subha ....dose milaBig smile
 
kya baat hai am speechless...
nothing gona change my love for u ..
amazing suggestion chandrika...loved the mix to its core...
 
Thumbs UpSillyDay Dreaming
Thank You So Much SamiBig smile,Your appreciation made my dayBig smile, as you are my inspiration for making VM.Clap Smile

Edited by krithikas - 07 January 2011 at 9:15am
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32881

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Wow krithika Day Dreaming
Beautiful !! I just loved it  and the scenes and the nothing Nothings Gonna change my love for you !!Clap

I had asked Sammy to make one with Everything I do I do it for you donno if u have seen it !!
And now this one from you
Sure beautiful
yeah Saamy is truly inspirational in getting Anmol's feeling out in VM!!!Party


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshikrithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@krithikas..just log in and wat a treat a new VM on anmol/angini..Smile
 
amazing and fantastic ....Clap
 
adore this VM same as the others..
 
so well chosen scenes and the song add more flavor to make it the best..definitely suits anmol's unconditional love for his ragini..
 
briliant job and enjoy watching it and will do so again..Smile
 
this for you...Thumbs UpClap..
 
@chandrika..thanks for suggesting this lovely song..Thumbs Up
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshikrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16931

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Wow krithika Day Dreaming
Beautiful !! I just loved it  and the scenes and the nothing Nothings Gonna change my love for you !!Clap

I had asked Sammy to make one with Everything I do I do it for you donno if u have seen it !!
And now this one from you
Sure beautiful
yeah Saamy is truly inspirational in getting Anmol's feeling out in VM!!!Party


THANK YOU SHANTI FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND ALSO LOVING ITBig smile.Yeah I have seen Sami's VM tooClap.This song suggested by Chandrika.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16931

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithikas..just log in and wat a treat a new VM on anmol/angini..Smile
 
amazing and fantastic ....Clap
 
adore this VM same as the others..
 
so well chosen scenes and the song add more flavor to make it the best..definitely suits anmol's unconditional love for his ragini..
 
briliant job and enjoy watching it and will do so again..Smile
 
this for you...Thumbs UpClap..
 
@chandrika..thanks for suggesting this lovely song..Thumbs Up
 
 
Thank You So Much Saveeta for your kind appreciationBig smile.Thanks for watching Big smilePlease watch many times.Big smile

Edited by krithikas - 07 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@krithikas.for sure will watch it more already done 3 times...Smile
 
be it FFS/VMS i do keep on reading and watching many times..one thing i will never ever get bored of doing so as its all on our hero anmol and jodi angini..Smile
 
as for siggies/avis this i cant stop drooling esp the picture post reliving the journey of angini..i'm always like that...Day Dreaming
 
once more it was a delight to watch this VM as its so so beautifully done.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3715

.Sidra 30 3715 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7660

shanti05 40 7660 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 293   Views: 21596

KinSanj 293 21596 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1226   Views: 42214

KinSanj 1226 42214 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3656

KinSanj 26 3656 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index