Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 112)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZaDNr-oQc


OMG... I am speechless after watching this beautiful VM...Ermm My favorite song on my favorite AnGini...Day Dreaming Outstanding work my dear...ClapClapClap Hat's off to you for making such a lovely & romantic VM...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming I will rate it 10000/10000...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

This is for you my dear...

God bless you...Big smileBig smile


I agree this VM is fantastic
Krithika loved your creation !ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDAbirami24manoo.18tvmylovekrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16547

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by manoo.18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZaDNr-oQc


OMG... I am speechless after watching this beautiful VM...Ermm My favorite song on my favorite AnGini...Day Dreaming Outstanding work my dear...ClapClapClap Hat's off to you for making such a lovely & romantic VM...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming I will rate it 10000/10000...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

This is for you my dear...

God bless you...Big smileBig smile


I agree this VM is fantastic
Krithika loved your creation !ClapClapClap
Thank you Shanti for your lovely appreciations.HugHug


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDAbirami24

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Joined: 24 April 2011
Posts: 2005

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
ethna...gr8 work...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 1052

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Iss tarah ashiquka azar chod jaoonga !!

Very nice VM krithika !!

I had'nt seen it earlier and nopw when I saw it was so happy !!

We can keep revisting all teh VM's and enjoying them

I also liked Mula merey Anmol always admired ragini and her eyes were speaking her heart !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylovekrithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16547

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abicool

ethna...gr8 work...
Thank you Abi.Hug

So GLAD to see your comments.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16547

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Iss tarah ashiquka azar chod jaoonga !!

Very nice VM krithika !!

I had'nt seen it earlier and nopw when I saw it was so happy !!

We can keep revisting all teh VM's and enjoying them

I also liked Mula merey Anmol always admired ragini and her eyes were speaking her heart !
Thank you so much Bhondu.Hug

Happy to see your comments after a long time.Big smile


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 6614

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

             This VM song suggested by our dear friend Shanti.SmileHope you all like it.SmilePlease write your comments friends,if you like the VM.Embarrassed









Thanks to both Shanti for the song suggestion and also to Kritika for the apt scenes selection. EmbarrassedIam in Love, I am in love too with this serial , a late love I know but still for the present Bidaai is my fav, it might be over but I hope to see it back soon with the couple AnGini whose married life never really took off.  I had a smile pasted on my face. Six months down the line still waiting for some news with hope.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylovekrithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16547

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

             This VM song suggested by our dear friend Shanti.SmileHope you all like it.SmilePlease write your comments friends,if you like the VM.Embarrassed









Thanks to both Shanti for the song suggestion and also to Kritika for the apt scenes selection. EmbarrassedIam in Love, I am in love too with this serial , a late love I know but still for the present Bidaai is my fav, it might be over but I hope to see it back soon with the couple AnGini whose married life never really took off.  I had a smile pasted on my face. Six months down the line still waiting for some news with hope.Big smile
Thank you so much Rekha for watching .Hug

So happy to see your comments .Big smileEmbarrassed

Yes waiting to see our Angini back and soon.Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3491

.Sidra 30 3491 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7275

shanti05 40 7275 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20365

KinSanj 294 20365 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39610

KinSanj 1227 39610 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3439

KinSanj 26 3439 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index