Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 107)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

                Shanti and Saveeta wanted me to do a VM in this song.Smile very beautiful song dii thanks...But you all know since my sister has come from U.S ,I thought I cannot do it right now,Embarrassedbut as my sister working from home in night to adjust the U.S timing she is sleeping now,SmileSo thought of making this at once.Smile

I just made this in an hour ,hope it came out well Smileand I have added some of my most favourite and famous Angini eyelock scenes.Day Dreaming it's was superb yaar...Big smileSo some scene may not blend with lyricsWink,but i thought why not make a VM with Angini eyelock shots only.Big smileHeart

Hope you all like it and appreciate this VM.Embarrassed





OMG i don't know how i missed this VM...LOL
it's wonderful krithika... Clap Clap Clap  Clap   you have add wonderful eye lock scenes of our angini... Clap Clap Day Dreaming... it's amazing my dear friend...Big smile thanks for such a lovely VM Hug Hug Hug Hug
keep going...Thumbs Up
Thank you so much dear.HugHugHug

Was waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed and I am so GLAD you liked it.Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 9221

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Big smile
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

                Shanti and Saveeta wanted me to do a VM in this song.Smile very beautiful song dii thanks...But you all know since my sister has come from U.S ,I thought I cannot do it right now,Embarrassedbut as my sister working from home in night to adjust the U.S timing she is sleeping now,SmileSo thought of making this at once.Smile

I just made this in an hour ,hope it came out well Smileand I have added some of my most favourite and famous Angini eyelock scenes.Day Dreaming it's was superb yaar...Big smileSo some scene may not blend with lyricsWink,but i thought why not make a VM with Angini eyelock shots only.Big smileHeart

Hope you all like it and appreciate this VM.Embarrassed





OMG i don't know how i missed this VM...LOL
it's wonderful krithika... Clap Clap Clap  Clap   you have add wonderful eye lock scenes of our angini... Clap Clap Day Dreaming... it's amazing my dear friend...Big smile thanks for such a lovely VM Hug Hug Hug Hug
keep going...Thumbs Up
Thank you so much dear.HugHugHug

Was waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed and I am so GLAD you liked it.Big smileBig smileBig smile
i am sorry yaar... i don't know how i missed this VM...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by krithikas

Big smile
Originally posted by zee10

[QUOTE=krithikas]Hi Friends,

                Shanti and Saveeta wanted me to do a VM in this song.Smile very beautiful song dii thanks...But you all know since my sister has come from U.S ,I thought I cannot do it right now,Embarrassedbut as my sister working from home in night to adjust the U.S timing she is sleeping now,SmileSo thought of making this at once.Smile

I just made this in an hour ,hope it came out well Smileand I have added some of my most favourite and famous Angini eyelock scenes.Day Dreaming it's was superb yaar...Big smileSo some scene may not blend with lyricsWink,but i thought why not make a VM with Angini eyelock shots only.Big smileHeart

Hope you all like it and appreciate this VM.Embarrassed





OMG i don't know how i missed this VM...LOL
it's wonderful krithika... Clap Clap Clap  Clap   you have add wonderful eye lock scenes of our angini... Clap Clap Day Dreaming... it's amazing my dear friend...Big smile thanks for such a lovely VM Hug Hug Hug Hug
keep going...Thumbs Up
Thank you so much dear.HugHugHug

Was waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed and I am so GLAD you liked it.Big smileBig smileBig smile
i am sorry yaar... i don't know how i missed this VM...Confused
[/QUOTEHey, Don't say sorry,SmileI am coming with another VM in an hour,SmilePlease watch that too  and comment,Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDtvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 9221

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by krithikas

Big smile
Originally posted by zee10

[QUOTE=krithikas]Hi Friends,

                Shanti and Saveeta wanted me to do a VM in this song.Smile very beautiful song dii thanks...But you all know since my sister has come from U.S ,I thought I cannot do it right now,Embarrassedbut as my sister working from home in night to adjust the U.S timing she is sleeping now,SmileSo thought of making this at once.Smile

I just made this in an hour ,hope it came out well Smileand I have added some of my most favourite and famous Angini eyelock scenes.Day Dreaming it's was superb yaar...Big smileSo some scene may not blend with lyricsWink,but i thought why not make a VM with Angini eyelock shots only.Big smileHeart

Hope you all like it and appreciate this VM.Embarrassed





OMG i don't know how i missed this VM...LOL
it's wonderful krithika... Clap Clap Clap  Clap   you have add wonderful eye lock scenes of our angini... Clap Clap Day Dreaming... it's amazing my dear friend...Big smile thanks for such a lovely VM Hug Hug Hug Hug
keep going...Thumbs Up
Thank you so much dear.HugHugHug

Was waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed and I am so GLAD you liked it.Big smileBig smileBig smile
i am sorry yaar... i don't know how i missed this VM...Confused
[/QUOTEHey, Don't say sorry,SmileI am coming with another VM in an hour,SmilePlease watch that too  and comment,Embarrassed
ya sure...Big smile i will Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Joined: 20 January 2009
Posts: 16540

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

                     This is my new VM Smileand this song is suggested by our friend Saveeta, Smileand this song is one of my favourite too.WinkHope you all like it.Big smile If so please write your comments friends.Embarrassed




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizortvmylove

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 10206

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@krithika..you really doing wonders with your VMs on angini.Clap
 
this one absolutely worth watching..Thumbs Up
 
every scene so well edited to match the lyrics..Clap
 
start beautifuly done the awkwardness and later anmol looking so lovingly at ragini sleeping.."iss tara ashiqui ka tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaounga"..following all the other scenes of their eye lock. and my fav stair scene..Smile
 
btw love all the new scenes added.such a beautiful couple..Day Dreaming
 
the cottage scene another perfect one .."mein dewana baangayaa houn kaisi yeh mohabat hein zindagi se barkar ab teri zaroorat hein"such was the deep unconditional love of anmol for ragini..she was his life and he wanted nothing just for her to reciprocate his love for her..so well done this part..Clap
 
other scenes the car and ragini doing her makeup and anmol adoring her..how he was her pillar of support in her emotional moment..such was his ashiqui for ragini..
 
"pyar kya hein dard kya hein dewane samajhte hein ...mein tarapta rahoun tum se kuch na kahoun"apt scene ...suits  the silent love of anmol for ragini..Clap
 
"maar ke bhi mein tum se judaa nahin ho paounga"perfect scene again..ragini prayers and love saved him from the accident and he got back to her safe ..at last his ashiqui for ragini won and she fell in love with him thus hugging him so tightly..
 
a beautiful touch for the ending anmol confessing his love for ragini..
 
krithika you are the best and this VM a real treat to watch ..you getting better and better..Thumbs Up
 
this for you for doing it with the requested song and for the remarkable job...HugHugClapClap..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorkrithikas

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 2032

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

                     This is my new VM Smileand this song is suggested by our friend Saveeta, Smileand this song is one of my favourite too.WinkHope you all like it.Big smile If so please write your comments friends.Embarrassed




Beautiful work Krithika..Clap
ClapAnmol nay sif Ragini pay nahi humarey pay bhi isstarah aashiqui ka asar chod diya hai !

I was so busy with my daughter I am glad I got a new VM to watch..
The car scene was very nice also him watching his Ragini and her hair blowing !! SO beautiful they make a couple just extraordinary !!Embarrassed

I love the attempt he makes to remove the pin from her hair and she gets up  and the chin lift the best scenes of Angini have been captured well in this VM..

Thanks again for making such beautiful VM's and making our days stil alive with Angini
Thnaks Saveeta !!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3488

.Sidra 30 3488 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7269

shanti05 40 7269 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20318

KinSanj 294 20318 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39566

KinSanj 1227 39566 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3435

KinSanj 26 3435 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index