Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg (Page 10)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

simply beautiful.....it was too good.............................lovely lovely VM...end was superb...pyaar to hona hi tha....awww my babies looking so cute
very good job thank you dear
THANK YOU SAMI FOR YOUR COMMENTSEmbarrassed AND YOUR APPRECIATION MAKES ME SO HAPPYEmbarrassed AS YOU ARE AN EXPERT IN VM MAKING.Big smile

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithikas...tooooooo good  videomix..Smile

the song well blended with the  chosen scenes make it more enjoyable to watch..

aww i love the ending ."pyar hona hi tah.".perfect...Thumbs Up

fantastic job and do keep it up..ClapClapClap...
THANKS SAVEETHA FOR LOVING ITBig smile.THE SONG WAS SUGGESTED BY CHANDRIKABig smile,SO THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO HERClap.I TOO LOVED THE ENDING AS THIS WOULD BE PERFECT ANGINI SCENE.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
  This is my new VM made on AnginiEmbarrassed.This song was suggested by ChandrikaBig smile .Hope you all like this tooWink.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.EmbarrassedPlease do CommentEmbarrassed
My Link

Wow, Krithikas Clap. A total romantic song with total romantic scenes involving deeply in love Anmol.ClapEmbarrassedHeart. BlushingHe did say his dil ki baat Heartbut sad Ragini did notCry because of Gulaal intro.DeadAngry
YES REKHA THE SONG WAS TOO GOODClap AND I THANK CHANDRIKA FOR THATBig smile.I TOO FELT BAD AS I COULD NOT INCLUDE ANY SCENE  WHICH SHOWS RAGINI'S CONFESSIONOuch.THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.Big smile

Edited by krithikas - 03 January 2011 at 7:56am

rekha02luv_sakshi

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Sorry I am late hon!Beautiful VM!One of my fav song though sung by Kumar Sanu whose voice I don't like.The lyrics are beautiful and are so apt for Anmol.Loved the scenes!Its great watching AnGini again again thru these scenes.Nice choice of song by Chandrika!

luv_sakshikrithikas

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Krithika, You have made a beautifulllllllll vm yaar. It is really cool. I had seen it earlier and just adored it, par comments aaj he post kiya. You are one of the best VM maker of all times. Well done krithika.ClapClapClapClap
Krithika you angini siggy is really mast.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Sorry I am late hon!Beautiful VM!One of my fav song though sung by Kumar Sanu whose voice I don't like.The lyrics are beautiful and are so apt for Anmol.Loved the scenes!Its great watching AnGini again again thru these scenes.Nice choice of song by Chandrika!
Thank You Smitha for your commentsBig smile.Wish to make more like you.Big smile
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Krithika, You have made a beautifulllllllll vm yaar. It is really cool. I had seen it earlier and just adored it, par comments aaj he post kiya. You are one of the best VM maker of all times. Well done krithika.Clap
Krithika you angini siggy is really mast.
Thank You so much SukanyaBig smile,and thank you for your comments about one of the bestEmbarrassed but actually I have just started to do VM after watching Sami's and  Smitha's wonderful VMsClap.Credit goes to them tooClap.Once again thankyou so much.Big smileRegarding 1st siggy  I made for the 1st time .Wink

Edited by krithikas - 04 January 2011 at 6:49am
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Haliaaaaaaa it is you first siggy??????Shocked It is really cool yaar.Very nicely done. Angini in diffeent situtaions.Thumbs UpThumbs Up I hope they come back soon.

Waise sami dii' VMs i just adore and love and she is super duper cool, and  smith dii is just fantasticc. They both are the coolest VM makers of the forum. YOu  can proud of yourself becoz you too are at par wtih them.Thumbs Up

I forgot to thank chandrika for suggesting this song Chandu dear this is for you.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

luv_sakshikrithikas

Go to top