Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 115

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM song suggested by our dear friend Sarah (Sahir).πŸ˜ƒFirst time she asked for a Angini VM,and I am so happy for that, πŸ˜ƒand she wanted me to finish with KC Scene and Anmol waking up seeing Ragini's faceπŸ˜ƒ.Hope you all like it,😳please write your comments friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBfwtlDaSU[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   well done krithika... just now i watch this VM i wonder how i missed it...πŸ˜‰
it's beautiful krithika 
sarah it's a beautiful song yaar...  πŸ€—
thank you krithika for such a beautiful VM   πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zee10

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   well done krithika... just now i watch this VM i wonder how i missed it...πŸ˜‰
it's beautiful krithika 
sarah it's a beautiful song yaar...  πŸ€—
thank you krithika for such a beautiful VM   πŸ€—

Thank you so much Zeena dear.πŸ€—

So Happy to read your comments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
hi friends,

this song suggested by saveeta😊 and she wanted me to start from Anmol's FB scene.😊hope it impresses you all.😊please write your comments friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCKnmGcMGE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..its rocking ..you are just a pro..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks krithika for giving this start..anmol ditched in love by a greedy woman and devastated..

later destiny played its game ..the faith he lost in the word love made his heart skip when he first time met ragini ...

jab jab mein tere paas ayaa ek shukun mila..jisse mein bhula ayaa woh wajood mila...meeting ragini he get his life back and have faith on love..perfect edited scene..πŸ‘

jab sahemey tanhapan se tujhe yaad kiya..getting FB of his moment with ragini..dil sambhalja zara phir mohabat karne chala...beautiful krithika...πŸ‘

janouna kya hein yeh silsila..their awkwardness ..the cottage scene where their eyes conveyed their unspoken feelings..love was there and anmol fell much in love with his ragini..just lovely.πŸ‘

aww krithika this scene is so apt for this lyric..anmol dream  wiping ragini's tears ...kuch bhi nahin jab dharmiyan phir kyundil tere hi khwab bhounta..chaha tujh ko bhula par yeh mumkin na ho sakha...perfect...πŸ‘

ending so beautifully done..the kc scene anmol finally confessing his love and loved how you ended it on anmol lifting her chin .dil phir mohabat karney chala..he fell in love and ragini too fell in love with anmol..

fantastic job and its worth watching..already watch it 3 times..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..its rocking ..you are just a pro..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks krithika for giving this start..anmol ditched in love by a greedy woman and devastated..

later destiny played its game ..the faith he lost in the word love made his heart skip when he first time met ragini ...

jab jab mein tere paas ayaa ek shukun mila..jisse mein bhula ayaa woh wajood mila...meeting ragini he get his life back and have faith on love..perfect edited scene..πŸ‘

jab sahemey tanhapan se tujhe yaad kiya..getting FB of his moment with ragini..dil sambhalja zara phir mohabat karne chala...beautiful krithika...πŸ‘

janouna kya hein yeh silsila..their awkwardness ..the cottage scene where their eyes conveyed their unspoken feelings..love was there and anmol fell much in love with his ragini..just lovely.πŸ‘

aww krithika this scene is so apt for this lyric..anmol dream  wiping ragini's tears ...kuch bhi nahin jab dharmiyan phir kyundil tere hi khwab bhounta..chaha tujh ko bhula par yeh mumkin na ho sakha...perfect...πŸ‘

ending so beautifully done..the kc scene anmol finally confessing his love and loved how you ended it on anmol lifting her chin .dil phir mohabat karney chala..he fell in love and ragini too fell in love with anmol..

fantastic job and its worth watching..already watch it 3 times..⭐️...

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you... Saveeta for your lovely comments.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ROCKING ,This word ,i was so excited to read.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

The first scene you suggested was fantastic one to start.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I always love to read and will get so much happiness when i read lyrics by lyrics comments.

You have written all the scenes which i loved so much while making with the lyrics. πŸ˜ƒThanks once again.πŸ€—

And I am so happy you loved the ending too ,πŸ˜ƒas i was little worried whether i 've left incomplete.😳

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..i watched the VM again as its so awesome with the most captivating scenes of angini..to make it more worth watching the song..phir mohabat..suits our beautiful couple...😊

really one magical couple..they were destined for each other..😍

all i will say keep rocking krithika as our fav jodi angini..πŸ‘

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

hi friends,

this song suggested by saveeta😊 and she wanted me to start from Anmol's FB scene.😊hope it impresses you all.😊please write your comments friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCKnmGcMGE[/YOUTUBE]

Fantastic Krithika, Very soothing song..

I loved all the scenes you put and the initial one with the FB the hospital scene.
Later the scenes were so  captivating I was enjoying the song and concceting myself to teh scene
I will watchg again and smile for our angini 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..i watched the VM again as its so awesome with the most captivating scenes of angini..to make it more worth watching the song..phir mohabat..suits our beautiful couple...😊

really one magical couple..they were destined for each other..😍

all i will say keep rocking krithika as our fav jodi angini..πŸ‘

Thanks for watching again my friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sure will always love to make on our fav. angini.πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Fantastic Krithika, Very soothing song..

I loved all the scenes you put and the initial one with the FB the hospital scene.
Later the scenes were so  captivating I was enjoying the song and concceting myself to teh scene
I will watchg again and smile for our angini 😊

Thank you so much ShantiπŸ€—

Credit for using the FB scene goes only to Saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please do watch it again and again again.😳

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear...πŸ€—

How are you...❓

So sorry yaar, still i am out of city...😳

I'll watch your all 3 VMs & soon will be there with my comments...πŸ˜ƒ