ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 113

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Krithika πŸ‘
Your latest addition is very nice
I liked the ending how we wanted a beautiful KC night for Anmol and Ragini and you have picturised it very well

I hope they come back in a new season of Bidaaii

I keep watching their VM's and they have so much to say to each other
Apurva and parul  have great screen presence

Thanks again for making these VM and entertaining us
Thanks so much Bhondu.πŸ€—

The ending credit definitely goes to Sarah,as she only suggested it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes, want them back and soon.😊
Krithika you have an encylopedia of songs and VM's on Angini !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was browsing  and heard this song and came back and saw your listing and wow you have it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jysjC2Rr_YE[/YOUTUBE]

My my how Ragini blushes so elegantly when the female is singing

Parul is extremely  crisp in her expression there !!

Her whole outlook in post leap is so elevated to match that elegance a women has  after the years of life !!

And Anmol touching the pendent and smiling Ghum hai kisi khaab mai ...😍

ANd the ending when he puts the necklace wow beatiful !πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika you have an encylopedia of songs and VM's on Angini !!πŸ‘

I was browsing  and heard this song and came back and saw your listing and wow you have it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jysjC2Rr_YE[/YOUTUBE]

My my how Ragini blushes so elegantly when the female is singing

Parul is extremely  crisp in her expression there !!

Her whole outlook in post leap is so elevated to match that elegance a women has  after the years of life !!

And Anmol touching the pendent and smiling Ghum hai kisi khaab mai ...😍

ANd the ending when he puts the necklace wow beatiful !πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Shanti for your comments.πŸ€—

YES Shanti,I am also surprised to see that I've done so many VM'S  on Angini,πŸ˜ƒ even though they had so less scenes.😊

But I always love to do their VM's than watching any other serial,πŸ˜‰as nothing impresses me like Bidaai.πŸ‘

Well said, Parul's expressions in all scenes ,be it romantic or emotional, just FANTASTIC.πŸ‘πŸ‘

True her outlook and her personality was completely changed in post leap and she looked so Gorgeous .😍😍

What to say about Apurva's smile,I am completely mesmerized and flattered by his smile.😍😍
Originally posted by -SaHir-

Thank you so much for this appreciation my friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Everytime you surprise me  with something different πŸ˜

which always makes me  very very Happy 

The Graphics was just AWESOME.You are an amazing creator.

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

This song was suggested by Shanti 😊and she also wanted me to use all these scenes,😊which I  tried it to my best to fit in the song.😊Please write your comment Friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtfmgNsrBwI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
@krithika..watch it and its really beautiful as you made it with some captivating scenes of angini..πŸ‘πŸΌ

scenes that reflect the lyrics of the song ..dheere dheere nainon ko dheere dheere jiya ko bhaye saibo...πŸ‘

surkhiyan hein hawaon mein do dilon ki milne ki..the KC scene with anmol confessing his love to ragini..perfect...πŸ‘

the pallu scene and their eyelock conveying so much for both..ragini fallen in love and anmol's much much in love with her...apna sa dheere dheere lagey saibo...

the ending so catchy with the garden scene and their slow dance in the rain..πŸ‘

worth watching and you did another fabulous job.already watched it two times will do so again as usual...you deserve this...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

thanks to shanti for song request for this magical jodi...from shor in the city..very romantic and heart touching song...😊
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..watch it and its really beautiful as you made it with some captivating scenes of angini..πŸ‘πŸΌ

scenes that reflect the lyrics of the song ..dheere dheere nainon ko dheere dheere jiya ko bhaye saibo...πŸ‘

surkhiyan hein hawaon mein do dilon ki milne ki..the KC scene with anmol confessing his love to ragini..perfect...πŸ‘

the pallu scene and their eyelock conveying so much for both..ragini fallen in love and anmol's much much in love with her...apna sa dheere dheere lagey saibo...

the ending so catchy with the garden scene and their slow dance in the rain..πŸ‘

worth watching and you did another fabulous job.already watched it two times will do so again as usual...you deserve this...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

thanks to shanti for song request for this magical jodi...from shor in the city..very romantic and heart touching song...😊
Thank you so much Saveeta for your lovely comments.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Credit for those scenes definitely goes to Shanti.πŸ‘

And I am so happy and excited to read your detailed comments  ,this is what I expect from you always. 😳Thanks again.πŸ€—

I am so happy you liked the ending too πŸ˜ƒ,as I enjoyed so much making that part .πŸ˜ƒ

😲... 1 minute tell me krithika it's not a dream... you made this VM...
wohooo... it's amazing krithika... don't tell anyone  i was blushing☺️ while watching this VM..πŸ˜‰ shhh... 
πŸ‘ it was wonderfulll...
thank you shanthi dii for suggesting such a beautiful song.. and scenes...πŸ€—
krithika thank you very much for this rocking VM dear...πŸ€—
Originally posted by zee10

😲... 1 minute tell me krithika it's not a dream... you made this VM...
wohooo... it's amazing krithika... don't tell anyone  i was blushing☺️ while watching this VM..πŸ˜‰ shhh... 
πŸ‘ it was wonderfulll...
thank you shanthi dii for suggesting such a beautiful song.. and scenes...πŸ€—
krithika thank you very much for this rocking VM dear...πŸ€—
Thank you very very much Sweety.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So sweet, this VM made you blush so much.❀️❀️☺️

It's not a dream dear😊,it's our magical ,mesmerizing Angini 's VM.πŸ˜ƒ