ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
my dearest & sweet krithika ❤️ right now i am completly blank after watching this vm ... may be i fall short of words ...
this song is special for me ... i luv this song & AnGini ...
this time it is very hard to pick a favorite scene ... from start to end i luv every scene ... i  downloded it ... this vm is a master piece in your collection ... really not getting words ... excellent... amazing...
beautiful ❤️ fantastic job 100 ⭐️s👏👏👏👏👏👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
my friend ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗
i wish i fill this page with hearts & hugs only for you dear ❤️

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This is my new VM 😊and this song is suggested by our friend Saveeta, 😊and this song is one of my favourite too.😉Hope you all like it.😃 If so please write your comments friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DoS51nsSUU[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful work Krithika..👏
👏Anmol nay sif Ragini pay nahi humarey pay bhi isstarah aashiqui ka asar chod diya hai !

I was so busy with my daughter I am glad I got a new VM to watch..
The car scene was very nice also him watching his Ragini and her hair blowing !! SO beautiful they make a couple just extraordinary !!😳

I love the attempt he makes to remove the pin from her hair and she gets up  and the chin lift the best scenes of Angini have been captured well in this VM..

Thanks again for making such beautiful VM's and making our days stil alive with Angini
Thnaks Saveeta !!👏
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice vm kritika, excellent song choice saveeta, thanks
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳

Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..you really doing wonders with your VMs on angini.👏

this one absolutely worth watching..👍🏼

every scene so well edited to match the lyrics..👏

start beautifuly done the awkwardness and later anmol looking so lovingly at ragini sleeping.."iss tara ashiqui ka tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaounga"..following all the other scenes of their eye lock. and my fav stair scene..😊

btw love all the new scenes added.such a beautiful couple..😍

the cottage scene another perfect one .."mein dewana baangayaa houn kaisi yeh mohabat hein zindagi se barkar ab teri zaroorat hein"such was the deep unconditional love of anmol for ragini..she was his life and he wanted nothing just for her to reciprocate his love for her..so well done this part..👏

other scenes the car and ragini doing her makeup and anmol adoring her..how he was her pillar of support in her emotional moment..such was his ashiqui for ragini..

"pyar kya hein dard kya hein dewane samajhte hein ...mein tarapta rahoun tum se kuch na kahoun"apt scene ...suits  the silent love of anmol for ragini..👏

"maar ke bhi mein tum se judaa nahin ho paounga"perfect scene again..ragini prayers and love saved him from the accident and he got back to her safe ..at last his ashiqui for ragini won and she fell in love with him thus hugging him so tightly..

a beautiful touch for the ending anmol confessing his love for ragini..

krithika you are the best and this VM a real treat to watch ..you getting better and better..👍🏼

this for you for doing it with the requested song and for the remarkable job...👏..

Thank you so much Saveeta.🤗

I am so happy to read your comments.😃

And Thank you for commenting on each lyrics,It means a lot to me.😃😃

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

my dearest & sweet krithika ❤️ right now i am completly blank after watching this vm ... may be i fall short of words ...
this song is special for me ... i luv this song & AnGini ...
this time it is very hard to pick a favorite scene ... from start to end i luv every scene ... i  downloded it ... this vm is a master piece in your collection ... really not getting words ... excellent... amazing...
beautiful ❤️ fantastic job 100 ⭐️s👍🏼
my friend ❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗
i wish i fill this page with hearts & hugs only for you dear ❤️

Thank you so much my dear friend.🤗🤗🤗

I am flying in happiness reading your comments and appreciations..

I know why this song is special for you.😉😊

And I am so Glad you saved the VM.😃🥳🥳

WOW ,So is this my master piece?I am honoured.😳😳😊

I love you so much dear,❤️❤️❤️ always keep supporting me.🤗🤗🤗

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautiful work Krithika..👏
👏Anmol nay sif Ragini pay nahi humarey pay bhi isstarah aashiqui ka asar chod diya hai !

I was so busy with my daughter I am glad I got a new VM to watch..
The car scene was very nice also him watching his Ragini and her hair blowing !! SO beautiful they make a couple just extraordinary !!😳

I love the attempt he makes to remove the pin from her hair and she gets up  and the chin lift the best scenes of Angini have been captured well in this VM..

Thanks again for making such beautiful VM's and making our days stil alive with Angini
Thnaks Saveeta !!👏

Thank you so much Shanti for taking time and watching the VM.🤗

Hope your daughter is fine now.😊

So True THEY LEFT A BEAUTIFUL MARK IN OUR LIFE.👏

Each and every scene of Angini is always Mindblowing.👏👍🏼

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizor

nice vm kritika, excellent song choice saveeta, thanks

Thank you so much Rozy.🤗
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This is my new VM 😊and this song is suggested by our friend Saveeta, 😊and this song is one of my favourite too.😉Hope you all like it.😃 If so please write your comments friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DoS51nsSUU[/YOUTUBE]

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
it's wonderful krithika...  you have selected very nice angini scenes...😃
i love that song and thank you savee dii for suggesting such a beautiful song...😊you have done a great work.. krithika... hope you don't mined if i get it to my VM collection...😃
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
it's wonderful krithika...  you have selected very nice angini scenes...😃
i love that song and thank you savee dii for suggesting such a beautiful song...😊you have done a great work.. krithika... hope you don't mined if i get it to my VM collection...😃

Thank you so much my friend.🤗🤗🤗

Glad you loved that song 😃and yes credit goes to Saveeta for this.👍🏼

Please dear save this VM,😃I'll be very very happy.😃😃😃
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Krithika. Iam back after a long time actually Sammy's news gave hope .😍
I just love your siggy and your Maula mere Maula Vm was so romantic .😎 I used to love that song on Dev-Kaajal.😃 Nice selection.👏