Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Krithika sweety We missed you !!!πŸ€—

Love you loads .. i hope you had a wonderful time with your sister

I too missed you all.πŸ€—

My sister will reach here by 12 A.M ,My dad has gone to bangalore airport to pick her ,we are anxiously waiting for her arrival.πŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krithika beautiful Vm Teri Ore I was in grins cheek to cheek
My my Angini are one special couple and you have picked fantastic scenes !!!

I so want them back on screen soon

Beautfully made VM !!!πŸ‘

These two just are fantastic !!😍

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..first welcome back...πŸ€—

wat a treat you gave us ..teri ore...beautiful selection of song and no doubt it suits angini..amazing this couple every song seems to be made for them..😳

start scene ragini blushing smiling esp following anmol.."dilkho gaya ho gaya kissi ka..ankh mein hein khwab sa kissi ka..rishta naya rabba dilchuraha hein.teri ore"..their pictures scene..perfect ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"kulti fizahein kulti ghatayein sar pe naya asmaan "letter scene to the rain scene.beautifully edited for the lyrics..πŸ‘

ragini hugging anmol so tightly ..their KC ritual ..confession and wat we get "ek heer thi aur ek ranjha"..perfect again..πŸ‘πŸΌ

end scene ragini running to anmol.beautiful ending "kichein mujhe koi dor teri ore "..πŸ‘

brilliant job krithika and it was a delight to watch this VM.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

brought me a smile ..angini are so mesmerising as a couple..😍

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome back kritika, nice to see your vms again. awsome job as usual loved it thanks
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Krithika beautiful Vm Teri Ore I was in grins cheek to cheek
My my Angini are one special couple and you have picked fantastic scenes !!!

I so want them back on screen soon

Beautfully made VM !!!πŸ‘

These two just are fantastic !!😍

Thanks Shanti.πŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..first welcome back...πŸ€—

wat a treat you gave us ..teri ore...beautiful selection of song and no doubt it suits angini..amazing this couple every song seems to be made for them..😳

start scene ragini blushing smiling esp following anmol.."dilkho gaya ho gaya kissi ka..ankh mein hein khwab sa kissi ka..rishta naya rabba dilchuraha hein.teri ore"..their pictures scene..perfect ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"kulti fizahein kulti ghatayein sar pe naya asmaan "letter scene to the rain scene.beautifully edited for the lyrics..πŸ‘

ragini hugging anmol so tightly ..their KC ritual ..confession and wat we get "ek heer thi aur ek ranjha"..perfect again..πŸ‘πŸΌ

end scene ragini running to anmol.beautiful ending "kichein mujhe koi dor teri ore "..πŸ‘

brilliant job krithika and it was a delight to watch this VM.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

brought me a smile ..angini are so mesmerising as a couple..😍

Thank you so much Saveeta for your appreciationπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand once again Thank you for these wonderful comments on the VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizor

welcome back kritika, nice to see your vms again. awsome job as usual loved it thanks

Thank you so much RozyπŸ€—
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

I have made a VM on a beautiful Tamil song.πŸ˜ƒHope Zeena knows the song😳 and Saveeta too said she likes this song.πŸ˜ƒWish everyone likes it.😳Write your comments friends if you like,πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhKQE4OnWQ[/YOUTUBE]

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

I have made a VM on a beautiful Tamil song.πŸ˜ƒHope Zeena knows the song😳 and Saveeta too said she likes this song.πŸ˜ƒWish everyone likes it.😳Write your comments friends if you like,πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhKQE4OnWQ[/YOUTUBE]

wow...πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ such a lovely song from a he movie ''Engeyum Kaadhal'' very nice song yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ and harris sir's wonderful creation ... it's suites our angini 😊... a it's wonderful krithika... like it very much...❀️ keep going...
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

wow...πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ such a lovely song from a he movie ''Engeyum Kaadhal'' very nice song yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ and harris sir's wonderful creation ... it's suites our angini 😊... a it's wonderful krithika... like it very much...❀️ keep going...

Thank you so much Zeena,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I am so glad you know the song,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒTrue it's one of the best song of Harris Jeyaraj.πŸ‘πŸΌ