ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zee10

krithika it was superb........πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘and the sooon...................... awwwwwwwwwww........... i love it.......thank u bhondu for such a lovely suggestion....... and i feel this is bit different VM....but  i don't know why....😊

keep going.....πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much ZeenaπŸ€—,yes the song was quite different πŸ‘πŸΌand i used some new scenes which saveeta suggested.πŸ‘
Originally posted by savee_k

@zee..krithika always put so much love and dedication in her VMS making..😊

she blends so well  the appropriate scenes with the lyrics of each song and we always get an awesome treat..she makes us fall in love with angini more..😍

so yes all credit goes to krithika and she deserves applause for all the effort done and always fulfilling our request.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am so excited πŸ₯³and embarrassed πŸ˜³to read your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

Credit goes to all our friends as they suggest beautiful songs for Angini.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saveeta ,this comments encourages me to make more wonderful VMs.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

@zee..krithika always put so much love and dedication in her VMS making..😊

she blends so well  the appropriate scenes with the lyrics of each song and we always get an awesome treat..she makes us fall in love with angini more..😍

so yes all credit goes to krithika and she deserves applause for all the effort done and always fulfilling our request.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes... thats why we get such a beautiful Vm...... and ya you are right her VM's makes all of us fall in love with angini more and more.....
πŸ‘
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcu2CsiQJI[/YOUTUBE]

Krithika I was looking for thissong πŸ‘
Today i was seeing Pardes and remembered this song t was from Apurva's film

And now the VM again  on Anmol and Ragini is so beautiful !!

Do dil mil rahey hai magar chupkey chupkay !!

The secenes are so apt The balm scene and kahi aag lagney say pheley  utna hai dohaa..

Dil mai kaisi kasak say jagi !! and the sargi scene 😍

Wow beautiful I think they have just created magic for us Beautiful couple they should be back in season two
I just hope   we get them back !😊
Hi Friends,

my new vm on Angini and this lovely song was suggested by SaveetaπŸ˜ƒ.I dont know whether the scenes suited the song πŸ˜‰as it was quite difficult for me to select suitable scenes😊,hope it is good.😊

As always expecting your comments friends,😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dG8_m1COTQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
@krithika..so lovely and so beautifully done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

i was just mesmerised..😍

you have chosen the best scenes..πŸ‘πŸΌ

start with the letter scene which related anmol's heart desire and the lyrics"falak tak chal saat mere"..anmol's wish was  for ragini to walk by his side and with his love he will take her to the sky limit and in their own world there.

for this lyrics."dekho sanam kahan aah gaaye hum chalte chalte"this KC scene suits it as from where was their relationship to such changes ragini day dreaming about anmol ...anmol confessing his love and "chal woh chaubare dhounde aur karde sapney ko sach sabhi"all he wanted their dream to come true and their love journey to start..

"dekha pehele mein nein yeh nazara"ragini all shy and blushing looking in the mirror as her heart has started to realise those love feelings again and for anmol..their dream dance where both wished to be together now and end it with anmol's tieing the precious pendant with love for his ragini...

you did a perfect job krithika ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

as falak means heaven also you have taken me there with angini...😳

really they are truly magical..any song suits them..😊

thank you loads for doing the VM on the requested song and i absolutely enjoyed it and will keep watching..πŸ‘πŸΌ

this for you for the brilliant VM as its a big treat and to make us love them more..β­οΈπŸ€—..

Very nicesong
krithika loved it and Saveeta your choice is really nice and enjoyed the scenes Each of your VM's is unique and gives us an angini treat !!😍

And the good part is that you  use the lyrics so well !!!

Thanks Krithika for wonderful VM's πŸ‘

We need a Tamil tread again πŸ˜‰
bahut acha vm banaya and upar se lovely song sugestion by savee
kritika u r so sweet re

@krithika..so lovely and so beautifully done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

i was just mesmerised..😍

you have chosen the best scenes..πŸ‘πŸΌ

start with the letter scene which related anmol's heart desire and the lyrics"falak tak chal saat mere"..anmol's wish was  for ragini to walk by his side and with his love he will take her to the sky limit and in their own world there.

for this lyrics."dekho sanam kahan aah gaaye hum chalte chalte"this KC scene suits it as from where was their relationship to such changes ragini day dreaming about anmol ...anmol confessing his love and "chal woh chaubare dhounde aur karde sapney ko sach sabhi"all he wanted their dream to come true and their love journey to start..

"dekha pehele mein nein yeh nazara"ragini all shy and blushing looking in the mirror as her heart has started to realise those love feelings again and for anmol..their dream dance where both wished to be together now and end it with anmol's tieing the precious pendant with love for his ragini...

you did a perfect job krithika ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

as falak means heaven also you have taken me there with angini...😳

really they are truly magical..any song suits them..😊

thank you loads for doing the VM on the requested song and i absolutely enjoyed it and will keep watching..πŸ‘πŸΌ

this for you for the brilliant VM as its a big treat and to make us love them more..β­οΈπŸ€—..

Thank you so much SaveetaπŸ˜ƒ,Thank God you enjoyed 😳as I thought whether the lyrics and the scenes have blended well.πŸ˜‰

True everytime I feel so happy while making a VM on Angini.
Originally posted by shanti05

Very nicesong
krithika loved it and Saveeta your choice is really nice and enjoyed the scenes Each of your VM's is unique and gives us an angini treat !!😍

And the good part is that you  use the lyrics so well !!!

Thanks Krithika for wonderful VM's πŸ‘

We need a Tamil tread again πŸ˜‰
 Thank you so much Shanti for watching and commenting.πŸ˜ƒ

I am so Glad you enjoyed the VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Do you want a VM in Tamil?😳