ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..will say it again you absolutely rock in VM making.πŸ‘πŸΌ

enjoy it completely..😊

the song "tum se"so beautiful sung by kunal ganjawala and his voice so melodious..

start well done by both in thoughts and the lyrics"tum se yoon milenge hum nein socha na tha".perfect..πŸ‘

the scene that follows next ragini on phone in rajvansh house and anmol at his place and so apt this lyrics."tum tey kahin  hum tey kahin-ab itna chota jahan achanak hua"..anmol coming out of the dark in the light and meet ragini his destiny for the first time..so well synchronised krithika..πŸ‘

"haan mitne lagee zindagi  se sab geele haan jab se shuru tere mere yeh silsile"all the scenes chosen for this part of lyrics beautiful and so suitable as their relationship was definitely taking some steps ahead..πŸ‘

"tum se yoon milenge yoon socha na tha aur yeh zindagi"..its toooooo perfect for anmol as he never dreamed ever meeting ragini and how his life will change..they were destined to meet later but in the end she became his life forever...

a fantastic job and must say you becoming pro for editing the perfect scenes to blend them with  the song..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

keep it up and btw love all the new scenes added esp anmol coming from the stairs in white shirt..😳

thanks to bhondu for chosing this lovely song ..

amazing all songs seem made for the magical couple angini..

thanks again for the treat..😊

Thank you so much Saveeta for these wonderful comments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Your comments was too good πŸ‘as it shows you have enjoyed each line of the lyrics.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Credit of adding new scenes goes to you as you only reminded those scenes to me.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved your comments sooooooooo much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by shanti05

πŸ‘Krithika very nice πŸ‘

I loved the song so soothing and the scenes you picked is just perfect scenes..
The begining scene where he comes near the window and the thought  as to Tumsay Yuh Milengay

The scene s where they are at the hospital and he comes out from the dark and see her .. Devsitated ragini and equally  unhappy Anmol..

The later scenes where he holds her when she is about to trip, and then bed scene all to his thought that i never expected we would meet like this

My fav car scene just  the way she feels  his closenes...
And the  way he admoires her wearing the earings and the  saree

The ended is great teh  tight hug from her side  after she was assured he is safe and ending with teh KC aarthi and the way he tells her that she dose'nt have to touch his feet !!

Beautiful Krithiha Angini 4 ever !!!😳

Wow Shanti I am so Glad you enjoyed every line of the lyrics with Angini.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you for loving the Vm πŸ˜ƒand thank you for this detailed comments too.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Every song becomes more beautiful with Angini πŸ˜πŸ‘.Such is their Magic.😍

Wish to see them soon .πŸ˜ƒ
Vm bahut hi pyaara tha kritika.....bahut maza aaya
one of the best krithi
welldoneπŸ‘
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM Song is suggested by BhonduπŸ˜ƒ.I hope you all like this.As always expecting some comments.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLIq7KR0gY[/YOUTUBE]
Krithika !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So sweet thanks a lot dear !!

Its wonderful..
I loved the VM..
Starting from the  time he looks out of the window and thinking about Ragini,and both thinking "Tum Say Yuh Milaengay Hum nay  socha na tha aur yeah zindagi"

Later at teh cottage when she is lying down and he looks at her and again thinking about their meeting the dance they had, I just loved it

Tum they Kahi  Hum they kahi .. I loved  the scene she is talking on teh phone and they they show him somewhere they were destined to meet

Then the scene where he sees her sleeping and her hand is on his !!😳
then when he holds her from  slipping down and the red nose aww so sweet
You have captivated such new scenes, Its  just as if I am seeing their scsnes for the first time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The other beautiful scene is the  one where she holds him tightly before the KC night... The  scare of  him going away and also finally he telling her  a sorry 😳

Lovely beautiful and just captivating
You make us love Angini even more !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnaks for making it !

Originally posted by sami01

Vm bahut hi pyaara tha kritika.....bahut maza aaya
Thank you so much Sami.😳
Originally posted by anmol2

one of the best krithi
welldoneπŸ‘
Is this one of my best?😳

Thank you Iam honoured.😳
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Krithika !!!πŸ€—

So sweet thanks a lot dear !!

Its wonderful..
I loved the VM..
Starting from the  time he looks out of the window and thinking about Ragini,and both thinking "Tum Say Yuh Milaengay Hum nay  socha na tha aur yeah zindagi"

Later at teh cottage when she is lying down and he looks at her and again thinking about their meeting the dance they had, I just loved it

Tum they Kahi  Hum they kahi .. I loved  the scene she is talking on teh phone and they they show him somewhere they were destined to meet

Then the scene where he sees her sleeping and her hand is on his !!😳
then when he holds her from  slipping down and the red nose aww so sweet
You have captivated such new scenes, Its  just as if I am seeing their scsnes for the first time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The other beautiful scene is the  one where she holds him tightly before the KC night... The  scare of  him going away and also finally he telling her  a sorry 😳

Lovely beautiful and just captivating
You make us love Angini even more !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnaks for making it !

Thanks BhonduπŸ˜ƒ,I am so glad you loved the vm.πŸ˜ƒ

Song shows Anmol's feelings so well❀️,so credit goes to you for choosing this lovely and apt song for Angini.πŸ‘
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM Song is suggested by BhonduπŸ˜ƒ.I hope you all like this.As always expecting some comments.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLIq7KR0gY[/YOUTUBE]

krithika it was superb........πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘and the sooon...................... awwwwwwwwwww........... i love it.......thank u bhondu for such a lovely suggestion....... and i feel this is bit different VM....but  i don't know why....😊

keep going.....πŸ˜‰
@zee..krithika always put so much love and dedication in her VMS making..😊

she blends so well  the appropriate scenes with the lyrics of each song and we always get an awesome treat..she makes us fall in love with angini more..😍

so yes all credit goes to krithika and she deserves applause for all the effort done and always fulfilling our request.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘