ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
dear i watched all the 3 vms.... starting with the AnGini love story.... i luv it ❀️ perfect execution of scenes β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ you refresh all the memories of bidaai 😍 ... so beautiul... fantastic....really miss them 😍 anmol scenes ...his dialouges....ragini scenes in the hospital OMG 😍 waiting for next part 😊  will anmol return??? yes anmol will return for his ragini 😳 dear krithika πŸ€— ❀️
2 vm badi nazuk ho...again a new song for me... hear it first time but really liked it with AnGini πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
3 vm pyar manga hai....perfect song for AnGini πŸ‘πŸΌ luv the starting rain scene slow motion  with english lyrics... scene selection perfect β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ the end is also beautiful AnGini dance 😍 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ very beautiful vm & beautiful song πŸ‘

dear πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ  keep making more...... wounderful dear 😊
Originally posted by shanti05

Krithika its Fantastic !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the sensuous song Saveeta has choosen πŸ˜‰

Anmol is so in love with Ragini and all the scenes proves it that his deep deep love for her.. The eyes speak volumes and his conveying them to her is just perfect with the song playing
Pyaar Maanga  is such a beautiful way to express his feelings for her !!😳

Nice VM and you are just giving us  many doses of this magical couple !!πŸ€—

Thank you Shanti.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes the song depicts the beautiful  feelings of Anmol towards Ragini.😳😳😍

Wonderful song selection by Saveeta.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Saveeta suggested most of the scenes too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..absolutely awesome..πŸ€—

From start to finish I was just having a big smile on my face..πŸ˜ƒ

The rain scene dance in start and ending it on another of their dance..wonderful.πŸ‘

Beautiful scenes so well synchronized with the lyrics..

Its all about anmol's deep love for his ragini ..

all he wanted ragini to see the truth and his love vast as the ocean that reflected in his eyes for her..

as the lyric says "i'm incomplete without you"its the truth ragini was his life ..

pyar maanga hein tumhi se na inkaar karo..in end ragini's heart did melt for anmol and accepted his love..

its treat on treat from your collection of VMS.no complain so keep it coming..😊

fantastic job and enjoy watching it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you just rock krithika..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on the requested song..😊
Thanks Saveeta.πŸ˜ƒ

I am so happy you loved the VMπŸ₯³.Your song selection was simply Fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

It seems the song is made for our Angini.❀️

And thank you for suggesting the scenes too as it was easier for me to make the VM.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -SaHir-

dear i watched all the 3 vms.... starting with the AnGini love story.... i luv it ❀️ perfect execution of scenes β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ you refresh all the memories of bidaai 😍 ... so beautiul... fantastic....really miss them 😍 anmol scenes ...his dialouges....ragini scenes in the hospital OMG 😍 waiting for next part 😊  will anmol return??? yes anmol will return for his ragini 😳 dear krithika πŸ€— ❀️
2 vm badi nazuk ho...again a new song for me... hear it first time but really liked it with AnGini πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
3 vm pyar manga hai....perfect song for AnGini πŸ‘πŸΌ luv the starting rain scene slow motion  with english lyrics... scene selection perfect β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ the end is also beautiful AnGini dance 😍 5 ⭐️ very beautiful vm & beautiful song πŸ‘

dear ⭐️  keep making more...... wounderful dear 😊
Thank you so much dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your comments are always a treat to read.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Angini love story video was suggested by SaveetaπŸ‘πŸΌ,and I love to make that.❀️

Waiting for your next Angini VM.😍
@krithika...i  was watching the videomixes..really you have done a fantastic job ...love them all....πŸ‘πŸΌ

you always bring the essence of angini's relationship in every one so well..πŸ‘

you keep them so fresh in our mind and heart..of course you making us love them more and to want them back soon in B2..

they are our magical couple...😍

watch "pyar manga"so many times and guess the first scene you chose for start is enough to capture the interest..πŸ‘

it so well synchronise with the lyrics..angini slow dance and here i just drool on..😳

really apreciate the effort done krithika and thank you loads for the treat...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@krithika...i  was watching the videomixes..really you have done a fantastic job ...love them all....πŸ‘πŸΌ

you always bring the essence of angini's relationship in every one so well..πŸ‘

you keep them so fresh in our mind and heart..of course you making us love them more and to want them back soon in B2..

they are our magical couple...😍

watch "pyar manga"so many times and guess the first scene you chose for start is enough to capture the interest..πŸ‘

it so well synchronise with the lyrics..angini slow dance and here i just drool on..😳

really apreciate the effort done krithika and thank you loads for the treat...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow ,You watched my VMs againπŸ˜ƒ.Thanks for your appreciations.πŸ˜ƒ

Much of the credit goes to  Shanti,Bhondu and YOU for choosing beautiful songs for our Angini.πŸ‘πŸΌ

True Saveeta,Bidaai completed nearly 5 months ago but Angini still fresh in our minds.😍That's the magic they created.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waiting for the good news of Bidaai 2 back with ANGINI.πŸ˜ƒ
HI FRIENDS,

This is my new VM on the song suggested by ShantiπŸ‘πŸΌ.I used only few Angini scenesπŸ˜ƒ,hope you all are impressed by my scenes selection😳,write your comments friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Uju-axxBI[/YOUTUBE]
@krithika..another awesome VM..πŸ‘

first the song "kuch khaas hein"from the movie "fashion"suits angini to the T..😊

kuch dooriyan kuch nazdikiyan..shayad yeh pyar..

this was the essence of their relationship ..

kabhie door kabhie paas..and the aura of love that existed in their relationship.....

all the scenes so well chosen by you depict it all..πŸ‘πŸΌ

enjoy watching it and a brilliant job once more..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

thanks to shanti for such beautiful song..😊

@krithika..another awesome VM..πŸ‘

first the song "kuch khaas hein"from the movie "fashion"suits angini to the T..😊

kuch dooriyan kuch nazdikiyan..shayad yeh pyar..

this was the essence of their relationship ..

kabhie door kabhie paas..and the aura of love that existed in their relationship.....

all the scenes so well chosen by you depict it all..πŸ‘πŸΌ

enjoy watching it and a brilliant job once more..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

thanks to shanti for such beautiful song..😊

Thanks so much SaveetaπŸ˜ƒ,True the song suits Angini so well.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
wow another AnGini vm...i watched it but half.... will watch it full then comment...but it is one of my favorite songs sure it will be one of your best vms 😊
but i watched AnGini love story p3... friends forever... i luv it ❀️... great going friend πŸ‘
i really appriciate all your hard work πŸ€—... i know it not that easy specially choosing which scene to add & which not... but dear your scene selection is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ... wating for ragini response 😍...will ragini listen to her heart ❀️.... yes ragini will but she will take time 😳
yes my 2 vms are also ready 1 AnGini & 1 SurAbh... will share them soon 😊
dear that for you πŸ€— 5⭐️s...πŸ‘
keep it up my friend πŸ‘πŸΌ