Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thank you so much ZeenaπŸ€—,but credit for the song goes to Bhondu.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you very much for this lovely song bhondu...
meparulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur vm gallary  is fantastic kritikaa.................
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice kritika,it was a treat to watch it, thanks for making my day
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meparulfan

ur vm gallary  is fantastic kritikaa.................

Thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: anizor

very nice kritika,it was a treat to watch it, thanks for making my day

Thanks Anizor,so sweet of you.πŸ˜ƒ
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meparulfan

ur vm gallary is fantastic kritikaa.................

agree with you... it is marvelous.... there is a folder in my ipod i have name it 'Krithi VM'..... hahahahaha.....
and nother one for sami dii's VM's.... very soon i will add sarah.. too.... thanks for such a lovely VM's my dear krithika....
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

agree with you... it is marvelous.... there is a folder in my ipod i have name it 'Krithi VM'..... hahahahaha.....
and nother one for sami dii's VM's.... very soon i will add sarah.. too.... thanks for such a lovely VM's my dear krithika....

Thank you so much Zeena πŸ˜ƒand so sweet of you to give this comment.😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krithika I loved this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZaDNr-oQc[/YOUTUBE]

Just revisiting it and loved the scenes πŸ‘

Especially the  one where Tammy pulls Anmol to sit on the bed to come and sleep next to her.. And Ragini also

Next following the cottage scene the where he says his face is facing teh wall she can change..

And the next the way he  makes sure she dose'nt all down and holds her as she loops her hand around his  neck !!

And the aandhi in her life  was when she was almost  loosing him in the accident and she hugs him so tight !!

And then the shaving scene, he  dose'nt leave a chance to catch  her smile... His actions are so visible ...

Ireally a lovely VM.. And AadnanSami and Asha Bhosle make the song so beautiful, like  showing us that their hearts have started to speak to each other only the mind and soul have to meet !!

Parul  ia amazing with  her  expressions with Apurva ... Anmol and Ragini  are such a mesmerizing couple  we can keep watching the VM's and see how much  they have brought out the essence of a sweet  beautiful story for us !!😍

I just want to see them back in a new season as a continuation of their story !! 😍
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Krithika I loved this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZaDNr-oQc[/YOUTUBE]

Just revisiting it and loved the scenes πŸ‘Thanks ShantiπŸ˜ƒ

Especially the  one where Tammy pulls Anmol to sit on the bed to come and sleep next to her.. And Ragini also I just adore their expressions in that scene😍

Next following the cottage scene the where he says his face is facing teh wall she can change..Loved Anmol's face when he was facing the wall.😳 

And the next the way he  makes sure she dose'nt all down and holds her as she loops her hand around his  neck !!Angini eye contant was too romantic.πŸ˜‰

And the aandhi in her life  was when she was almost  loosing him in the accident and she hugs him so tight !!What a brilliant performance by Angini in that scene.πŸ‘

And then the shaving scene, he  dose'nt leave a chance to catch  her smile... His actions are so visible ...I too loved Ragini's smile😊

Ireally a lovely VM.. And AadnanSami and Asha Bhosle make the song so beautiful, like  showing us that their hearts have started to speak to each other only the mind and soul have to meet !!Credit goes to Bhondu for choosing this lovely songπŸ‘πŸΌ

Parul  ia amazing with  her  expressions with Apurva ... Anmol and Ragini  are such a mesmerizing couple  we can keep watching the VM's and see how much  they have brought out the essence of a sweet  beautiful story for us !!😍WELL SAID😍😍😍

I just want to see them back in a new season as a continuation of their story !! 😍

Thanks for watching Shanti and lovely comments.😳
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Krithika...."BADI NAZUK HAI" VM is very beautiful....this song is made 4 our mesmerizing AnGini....great job....this is 4 uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘