ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rekha03

thanks Krithika. . This Vm brought a smile on my face. ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธThe song just right for our AnGini and the scenes just gelled with the lyrics.๐Ÿค—
Thank you so much Rekha.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oh...................................

krithi.............................................

love u a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณur vms are out of this world๐Ÿ‘ im so lucky to be your friend and how could you dare to say that u r boring us we want a dose from your side as a vm whenever u r ready
Originally posted by anmol2

oh...................................

krithi.............................................

love u a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณur vms are out of this world๐Ÿ‘ im so lucky to be your friend and how could you dare to say that u r boring us we want a dose from your side as a vm whenever u r ready
Thank you so much Isha.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have started to make another VM NOW.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi Friends,
   This is my new Angini VM.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnother beautiful song and one of my  favourite๐Ÿ˜ƒ,thought it will suit our Angini.๐Ÿ˜ŠThe song shows how Anmol stood by Ragini in all times.๐Ÿ˜ƒPlease write your comments Friends.๐Ÿ˜ƒI'll feel very very happy.๐Ÿ˜ณ

My link

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,
   This is my new Angini VM.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnother beautiful song and one of my  favourite๐Ÿ˜ƒ,thought it will suit our Angini.๐Ÿ˜ŠThe song shows how Anmol stood by Ragini in all times.๐Ÿ˜ƒPlease write your comments Friends.๐Ÿ˜ƒI'll feel very very happy.๐Ÿ˜ณ

My link

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Fabulous Krithika !!

Very nice clips and very nice scenes!! Loved teh song !! And I  know on ANgini songs are just so mesmerizing
It was on a high emotional side !!
krithika so beautifully done.๐Ÿ‘

the song yes it does suits angini and loved all the scenes you have chosen to blend it so well with the lyrics of the song.

as it says "tu jahan mein wahan"..anmol has always been there for ragini since he entered her life as her husband..he did took his role as a father to tammy and husband to ragini  to the T...

one thing he coud not bear was ragini's tears and always brought a smile on her face with his usual sign of "smile please"..๐Ÿ˜Š

he has been a friend.a sweet/caring husband..showered his selfless love on her..a pillar of support in all her ups and downs...he was there for her...

in the end anmol was precious for ragini..

love the VM very much and thank you to make us relive these moments of angini once more through this VM..

do keep it up the great job..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
beautiful, i was mesmerized and suddenly woke up when it ended..idid not want it to end yaar...
jo dhoop nikle saya ban jaunga.....awww
anmol and ragini were just amazing ...my heart cries everytime..i miss them so much
exclent my dear friend..and a beautiful song... i just dont want that vm to end.every good things have to end na... i watched it many times.. keep going... wating to see your next VM.....
really nice kritika, enjoyed it. thanks
Originally posted by shanti05

๐Ÿ‘ Fabulous Krithika !!

Very nice clips and very nice scenes!! Loved teh song !! And I  know on ANgini songs are just so mesmerizing
It was on a high emotional side !!
Thank you so so much  Shanti.๐Ÿ˜ƒWhat ever song I think it just suits our Angini perfectly.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Angini are always mesmerizing.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago