Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@krithika...it was just wow..awesome..πŸ‘πŸΌ

the song bin tere kya hain  jeena..such a beautiful song and yes one of my fav too from the movie "woh lamhe"..😊

krithika  the lyrics of the song absolutely suits anmol's feelings for ragini..like she is always in his heart and thoughts..she is the source of his living..his wish is  to live and die by her side...all the moments with her are more precious than anything..this is so apt for anmol as we have seen the intensity of his love for ragini..

anmol loved ragini beyond anything and going away from her life was like a death sentence for him..

all the scenes chosen  from the divorce epi to the last one was perfect..this is when both anmol/ragini went through such emotional trauma ..the start so perfect as the scenes showed anmol's getting FB of his loved ones.hugging his two angels..vasu showering her motherly love on him..last the one who is always deep in his heart his wife ragini..so going away from all of them was really heart wrenching for him..

krithika well done and love every scene of the VM.πŸ‘

good job worth watching and  do keep it up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

for sure will keep watching it again ...😊
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Krithinka fantastic !! Beautiful song and beautiful scenesπŸ‘

The divorce the leaving the pallu getting stuck on his watch the mehendi ceremony , he playing with Tammy, looking at Ragini during mehendi
Requesting her to come out of hiding and wanted to tell her
"Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena "

Awesome and beautiful !!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow Krithkas simply fascinating yaar. You are simply awesome
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika...it was just wow..awesome..πŸ‘πŸΌ

the song bin tere kya hain  jeena..such a beautiful song and yes one of my fav too from the movie "woh lamhe"..😊

krithika  the lyrics of the song absolutely suits anmol's feelings for ragini..like she is always in his heart and thoughts..she is the source of his living..his wish is  to live and die by her side...all the moments with her are more precious than anything..this is so apt for anmol as we have seen the intensity of his love for ragini..

anmol loved ragini beyond anything and going away from her life was like a death sentence for him..

all the scenes chosen  from the divorce epi to the last one was perfect..this is when both anmol/ragini went through such emotional trauma ..the start so perfect as the scenes showed anmol's getting FB of his loved ones.hugging his two angels..vasu showering her motherly love on him..last the one who is always deep in his heart his wife ragini..so going away from all of them was really heart wrenching for him..

krithika well done and love every scene of the VM.πŸ‘

good job worth watching and  do keep it up...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

for sure will keep watching it again ...😊

Thank you so much Saveeta for your appreciation.πŸ˜ƒ

Your Comments always make my day .πŸ˜ƒ

Wanted to use all my favourite shots of Angini from Anmol leaving the house to the end.😊

I am very glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Wow Krithinka fantastic !! Beautiful song and beautiful scenesπŸ‘

The divorce the leaving the pallu getting stuck on his watch the mehendi ceremony , he playing with Tammy, looking at Ragini during mehendi
Requesting her to come out of hiding and wanted to tell her
"Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena "

Awesome and beautiful !!

Thank you Shanti,πŸ˜ƒ

The watch and pallu scene one of my favourite😳 ,So I always use in most of my VM.πŸ˜‰I love the way Anmol looks at Ragini in that scene.☺️

In mehendi scene too how he looks at Ragini was too adorable.☺️

Bin Terey Kya Hai Jeena (This is from me to Angini)
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i saw both vms aaj hi awesome re...loved bin tere a lot sachi kya mast video hai re....
am so touched by the vm ....keep making more re
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic kritika, really nice blend of video with music. thankyou.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Sami and Sukanya for watching and appreciating.πŸ˜ƒ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,
  This is my new VM on the song Bin tere kya hai jeena,one of my Favourite.πŸ˜ƒ

I used some shots of Angini which I like ,so I dont think the song and lyrics will blend well in some scenes,But wanted to make in this song.

Please do comment.πŸ˜ƒ
my link

KrIthika, Thanks for another emotional Vm from your stable πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘. I agree without Bidaai and AnGini , Iam clueless and I don't have anything worthwhile on T.V to watch.πŸ˜”
A fitting song and please bring on more of your favsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

KrIthika, Thanks for another emotional Vm from your stable πŸ‘. I agree without Bidaai and AnGini , Iam clueless and I don't have anything worthwhile on T.V to watch.πŸ˜”
A fitting song and please bring on more of your favsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Rekha .πŸ˜ƒDefinitely I'll do more VMs as I spend time only in Bidaai forum and doing VMs not interested in any other serial.😳