ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

beautiful Krithika and one of my fav songs.so suit angini!loved it
 Thank you so much Smitha.😃 🤗
Originally posted by sami01

awesome yaar dil ki dhadkan ban gaye ..angini to loved it enjoyed and missed angini some more...
thank you
Thanks Sami for watching and enjoying.😃
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Very nice VM !!! I loved it Thanks for keeping Anmol and Ragini alive with these VM's👏

I hope RS and creatives can see how we are missing them and bring Apurva and Parul back soon in season two of Bidaaii
Thank you Bhondu😃 🤗

I am very happy you have watched and loved it.😃

Me too missing Angini😭 that is why Iam spending time to make Angini VM.😉
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..enjoy watching the vm..it was fantastic...👍🏼

love the start where it shows the awkwardness in their relationship in the beginning and the final touch ragini in the KC night imagining anmol praising her beauty..

with such beautiful scenes and such a melodious song blended well you have shown the change in angini's relationship..above all the song suits our anmol as  ragini was his dil ki dhadkan and to forget her that was impossible for him..

love it and will sure watch it again and again..😊

another brilliant job krithika..this for you..👏👏👏.

a big thanks to shanti too for such beautiful song..😊
Thank you Saveeta.😃

Your comments always make my day😃 and encourage me to do more VMs.😃 🤗

Originally posted by parul_pari

hi krirtika ,sorry😉 4..........(u knew)
 it's wonderful😃 angini vm.lovely scenes😳😳😳
dis is 4 u dear👏
keep rocking
Thank  you my friend.😃

Why say sorry to me,I am your friend😃,Just watch all my all my  VMs.😃
Krithikaaaaaaaa🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. I cant just tell you how beautifulllllll it is. Really cool. The song selection, and the scenes uffff ye sp wale be na😡, yaar you make me miss angini all the more. The blending of the song and the scene, krithika just awesomeeee. Keep up the good work.🤗
Krithika you have done an excellent job pal. Any song suits angini, but your song selections is always different and scene are so mesmerising. The first bedroom scene, the night of Karvachauth, how i love that scene, the song and the scenes gels so well. Well done.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Krithikaaaaaaaa🤗. I cant just tell you how beautifulllllll it is. Really cool. The song selection, and the scenes uffff ye sp wale be na😡, yaar you make me miss angini all the more. The blending of the song and the scene, krithika just awesomeeee. Keep up the good work.🤗
Thank  you Sukanya for your lovely comments.😃 

I too miss Angini so much.😭

Please watch all my videos 😃.Thanks.😃
Originally posted by anmolji

Krithika you have done an excellent job pal. Any song suits angini, but your song selections is always different and scene are so mesmerising. The first bedroom scene, the night of Karvachauth, how i love that scene, the song and the scenes gels so well. Well done.
Thank you for your appreciation my dear.😃

True ,any song can suit our Angini.👏That is due to their awesome chemistry. 👏 😳

The first bedroom scene☺️, the night of Karvachauth☺️ are my favourites too😉.I just love to watch those scenes any mumber of time.😳
Hi friends.

I am coming with a new VM on Angini.

I'll post tomorrow.

Hope I am not boring you all.
Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago