Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rekha03

Thanks for another lovely VM.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Mira.๐Ÿ˜ณHope I can call you that, as I read Sammy mention you by that name. Your siggy is standing out too just like your Vms. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธHope AnGini come back sooner so you can make more Vms with more scenes ๐Ÿ˜

Thank You Rekha for loving my VM๐Ÿ˜ƒ and commenting on my siggys๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.I don't know whether Sami call me Mira๐Ÿ˜Š ,if it is then you can call me by whatever you like๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Wish to see Angini back soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ,even it was few scenes we got on Angini๐Ÿ˜‰, love to make more VMs on them๐Ÿ˜ณ.Because each and every scene was ,is and always best๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘.Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,
   Made another Angini VM on  Sadka Kiya song ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Hope you all like this too๐Ÿ˜‰.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.๐Ÿ˜ณPlease do Comment๐Ÿ˜ณ.Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My Link

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Beautiful as always Krithika.Nice song selection and nice scenes too.They had so much potential,didn't they which wasn't utilised well.Loved it

Smitha
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..another lovely treat from you..๐Ÿ˜Š

the song "sadka kiya" from the movie "i hate luv story" with such beautiful lyrics makes it more capturing..suits our anmol.

anmol's heart  desire was to live for his ragini and to be in her life forever..

so well chosen scenes where we could see how much he adored his lovely wife and his dream..

another fantastic job krithika and keep it up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

appreciate the great job and these VMS do give us the solace and also raise our spirit that they will be back  soon with the begining of their new life..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krithika very nice VM๐Ÿ‘
I loved your song selection also !!

*Aww* I miss them so much but atleast we  have these VM's to enjoy and see the magic they created..

The scenes you have used  give a lot of meaning to the song when its on Angini !
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Krithika:

WOW!!๐Ÿ˜ Superb VM Krithka๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...very nicely compiled!๐Ÿ˜Š Firstly, this BG score is wonderful with beautiful lyrics n the scenes you've chosen n blended into the VM fit perfectly with the lyrics of the song n gives a whole new meaning to the Angini story๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Gr8 Work!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ They were such a special couple๐Ÿค—...sad that the CTs didn't use the potentialities they had with this couple, to the fullest extent in the show...Miss Angini yaar!๐Ÿ˜ญ
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice VM๐Ÿ‘
I lovd the scenes you used.
Thanks for keeping Anmol and Ragini alive with such beautiful VMs!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Beautiful as always Krithika.Nice song selection and nice scenes too.They had so much potential,didn't they which wasn't utilised well.Loved it

Smitha

Thank You Smitha๐Ÿ˜ƒ.True they had so much potential but these people ended so abruptly๐Ÿ˜ก.Waiting for Angini story continuation.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..another lovely treat from you..๐Ÿ˜Š

the song "sadka kiya" from the movie "i hate luv story" with such beautiful lyrics makes it more capturing..suits our anmol.

anmol's heart  desire was to live for his ragini and to be in her life forever..

so well chosen scenes where we could see how much he adored his lovely wife and his dream..

another fantastic job krithika and keep it up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

appreciate the great job and these VMS do give us the solace and also raise our spirit that they will be back  soon with the begining of their new life..

Thank You Saveeta๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I just love to do VM on Angini๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Wish we had many Angini scenes๐Ÿ˜‰, but only  few scenes were there๐Ÿ˜ญ .Wishing to see them back soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Krithika very nice VM๐Ÿ‘
I loved your song selection also !!

*Aww* I miss them so much but atleast we  have these VM's to enjoy and see the magic they created..

The scenes you have used  give a lot of meaning to the song when its on Angini !

Thank You Shanti๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I love that song ,so wanted to make VM on Angini๐Ÿ˜‰.I too miss them๐Ÿ˜ญ ,so spending time with making VM on them๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Thanks for loving it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ