Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ANGINI VM Pg 146 JUL 8,CHAAYA HAI ,ALL VM's 1 Pg - Page 8

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This is my new VM made on Angini๐Ÿ˜ณ.This song was suggested by Chandrika๐Ÿ˜ƒ .Hope you all like this too๐Ÿ˜‰.,I'll feel happy if this impresses you all.๐Ÿ˜ณPlease do Comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
My Link

Wow, Krithikas ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. A total romantic song with total romantic scenes involving deeply in love Anmol.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ. โ˜บ๏ธHe did say his dil ki baat โค๏ธbut sad Ragini did not๐Ÿ˜ญ because of Gulaal intro.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sami01

simply beautiful.....it was too good.............................lovely lovely VM...end was superb...pyaar to hona hi tha....awww my babies looking so cute
very good job thank you dear

THANK YOU SAMI FOR YOUR COMMENTS๐Ÿ˜ณ AND YOUR APPRECIATION MAKES ME SO HAPPY๐Ÿ˜ณ AS YOU ARE AN EXPERT IN VM MAKING.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@krithikas...tooooooo good  videomix..๐Ÿ˜Š

the song well blended with the  chosen scenes make it more enjoyable to watch..

aww i love the ending ."pyar hona hi tah.".perfect...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fantastic job and do keep it up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

THANKS SAVEETHA FOR LOVING IT๐Ÿ˜ƒ.THE SONG WAS SUGGESTED BY CHANDRIKA๐Ÿ˜ƒ,SO THE CREDIT SHOULD GO TO HER๐Ÿ‘.I TOO LOVED THE ENDING AS THIS WOULD BE PERFECT ANGINI SCENE.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha03

Wow, Krithikas ๐Ÿ‘. A total romantic song with total romantic scenes involving deeply in love Anmol.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ. โ˜บ๏ธHe did say his dil ki baat โค๏ธbut sad Ragini did not๐Ÿ˜ญ because of Gulaal intro.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

YES REKHA THE SONG WAS TOO GOOD๐Ÿ‘ AND I THANK CHANDRIKA FOR THAT๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I TOO FELT BAD AS I COULD NOT INCLUDE ANY SCENE  WHICH SHOWS RAGINI'S CONFESSION.THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Sorry I am late hon!Beautiful VM!One of my fav song though sung by Kumar Sanu whose voice I don't like.The lyrics are beautiful and are so apt for Anmol.Loved the scenes!Its great watching AnGini again again thru these scenes.Nice choice of song by Chandrika!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Krithika, You have made a beautifulllllllll vm yaar. It is really cool. I had seen it earlier and just adored it, par comments aaj he post kiya. You are one of the best VM maker of all times. Well done krithika.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Krithika you angini siggy is really mast.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Sorry I am late hon!Beautiful VM!One of my fav song though sung by Kumar Sanu whose voice I don't like.The lyrics are beautiful and are so apt for Anmol.Loved the scenes!Its great watching AnGini again again thru these scenes.Nice choice of song by Chandrika!

Thank You Smitha for your comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Wish to make more like you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Krithika, You have made a beautifulllllllll vm yaar. It is really cool. I had seen it earlier and just adored it, par comments aaj he post kiya. You are one of the best VM maker of all times. Well done krithika.๐Ÿ‘
Krithika you angini siggy is really mast.

Thank You so much Sukanya๐Ÿ˜ƒ,and thank you for your comments about one of the best๐Ÿ˜ณ but actually I have just started to do VM after watching Sami's and  Smitha's wonderful VMs๐Ÿ‘.Credit goes to them too๐Ÿ‘.Once again thankyou so much.๐Ÿ˜ƒRegarding 1st siggy  I made for the 1st time .๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haliaaaaaaa it is you first siggy??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ It is really cool yaar.Very nicely done. Angini in diffeent situtaions.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I hope they come back soon.

Waise sami dii' VMs i just adore and love and she is super duper cool, and  smith dii is just fantasticc. They both are the coolest VM makers of the forum. YOu  can proud of yourself becoz you too are at par wtih them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I forgot to thank chandrika for suggesting this song Chandu dear this is for you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Haliaaaaaaa it is you first siggy??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ It is really cool yaar.Very nicely done. Angini in diffeent situtaions.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I hope they come back soon.

Waise sami dii' VMs i just adore and love and she is super duper cool, and  smith dii is just fantasticc. They both are the coolest VM makers of the forum. YOu  can proud of yourself becoz you too are at par wtih them.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I forgot to thank chandrika for suggesting this song Chandu dear this is for you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank You once again Sukanya.๐Ÿ˜ƒ