India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir's DARK SIDE

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
So it appears that Ranbir has a dark side.  Well portrayed by KW.  I thought that when he saw how much Shravan and Saachi love each other Ranbir would back off a little, but no this ignited his fire even more.  He wants everything of Shravn and his life.  He has already won over the family except dadi.  When the brothers saw Ranbir in the house they were so thrilled.  Have they ever showed this much love for Shravan?  Any way it seems Ranbir is all out to destroy Shravan and out shine him by any means necessary!  I'm loving this track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickpapiapayyal--sumana13---InnocentSoul-

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The more reason for Shravan to prove himself!

In the end, it's Shravan who loves Saachi the deepest. It's also funny to think while Ranbir wants to marry Saachi just to get back at Shravan, Shravan married Saachi to help her out (Mama/Mami issues and stuff) because he's a good guy Wink

I hope Dadi, Shravan or someone does something soon, I can't stand this rift between my favorite pair Confused

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 22 December 2010 at 11:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiYashDasGuptaFan--sumana13--jassie_17slumberqueen

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I think we can see some more excitement in Ranveer's character very soon. Yes he seems a very funny guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
ranbeer and pratap need to EFFINNN FLIP OFFFF!!
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

So it appears that Ranbir has a dark side.  Well portrayed by KW.  I thought that when he saw how much Shravan and Saachi love each other Ranbir would back off a little, but no this ignited his fire even more.  He wants everything of Shravn and his life.  He has already won over the family except dadi.  When the brothers saw Ranbir in the house they were so thrilled.  Have they ever showed this much love for Shravan?  Any way it seems Ranbir is all out to destroy Shravan and out shine him by any means necessary!  I'm loving this track.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!
they've never shown this much love for shravan, poor him, i swear the jaiswal family is mad! lol excluding shravan and saachi and dadi and nidi! LOL ohh and pratap's wife as well! lol

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

now this track  seems to go partly the mujse shaadi karoge way. lets wait and see.

--sumana13--

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
i too luv this track n luv ranbirHeart

--sumana13--

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

its jst gng d RHTDM waySilly

nywayz Karan rocksClap

he cn portray nt character wid his brilliant actingBlushing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index