India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why other shows bashing us? (Page 4)

dimpi3 Senior Member
dimpi3
dimpi3

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
First of all, I think you took me wrong, I didnt say they are bad or good, i just said they are comparing and saying things that we didnt even mention, + Geet moderators are hella strict, they close every topic that compares, and i really aint trying to compare honestly. I am just saying that i was hella shocked to see that for one week TRPs were up and some ppl started topics as such MIssion to bring Geet down etc! and i am like W*H! ? i mean as i said before i feel if any of the two shows shld be competing then they would compete again same slot shows not the same channels' shows!
IF both shows do good, technically good for channel and ultimately good for both the shows!! thats all i meant to say that ppl shldn't compare... and how would u know if ppl started bashing from here first, i could say the exact same thing ab any other forums.... + u r sure both shows are good in their own way, i mean do you follow both of them? or you are assuming!?

I would say every show is good in their own way, coz of the efforts they put in, i am sure any shows the actors, the sportboys, production house, directors, writers, editors, any show you take, they put in at least 12 hrs per episode, i am hella sure some shows put prob way more...so every show deserves the best, but its competitive out there!!! No one's fault!!
so please hun, dont take me wrong, i aint trying to pin point or anything, its just annoying and honestly i was just saying how we shldnt compare, and most of the ppl here agree with me so yea!!

Sorry if i hurt anyone :( didn't mean to....I just love us all, we all come together from diff part of the world, and try to spread the love not hatred thats all!! :)
love you guys. Embarrassed
Originally posted by su_08

Exusme to interfear dear but i been reading this silently and i didnt see anyone bashing this show in PKYEK
And bdw some people from here started bashing first so in reply they said that
Plzz dont fight.. Im sure both shows r good in their own way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veritaserum-Silentsoul

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
yes i agree......we should not bash others neither should we care about others bashing us ......TRPs change every week evrytym we can't fight with others......every serial has its ups & downs so we should stand by our geet whatsoever happensEmbarrassed....we should competition in a positive spirit......Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
i don't thnk that anyone is bashing geet but i saw many people bashing pkyek in geet forums........people shld not do this it is not right on pkyek forums its written everywhere wid link given so people cool down and enjoy MAAHI......................Smile

x-Sundas-x

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
sum ppl stoop low..just ignore..v noe geet is the best...v need to remain dignified...

dimpi3

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Exactly. And the worst is that member. S/he acts to be a part of GF and then bashes it there. Why even keep 'Maneet' in your nick when all you are interested is in talking about what an utterly rubbish show this is. Uff ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2dimpi3~Serendipity~pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Guys instead of fighting lets start working together to bring geet on #1 again.

dimpi3

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged

those idiots are letting out their frustration ... stupid people ... thy think their show is best ... that show haas the worst cast from the entire industry ... who know how to fake ... thy don't know wht acting is like ... think faking is acting ...

we Geetians know what acting is ... just watch our GurTi / MeeShti enact ...

tell me girls does any lead act the way our gurti does with their eyes .... showing 10000 emotions only with their eyesDay Dreaming .... hmm gurti ...luv them ClapStar... i don't think so ...

Gurti / meesthi .... maaneet rocks ... i became a FF writer ... bcoz of maaneet ... otherwise i was not even a member of IF ... joined IF ... only for GUrti ... such is the love i have for them ...

well i guess the khatte angoor proverb works for that show fans ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3-Veritaserum-Silentsoul

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arushi.

Exactly. And the worst is that member. S/he acts to be a part of GF and then bashes it there. Why even keep 'Maneet' in your nick when all you are interested is in talking about what an utterly rubbish show this is. Uff ! 

give me that person's name ... let me start my guessing work ... too ..

dimpi3

Go to top