Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why other shows bashing us? (Page 3)

Sananya09 Senior Member
Sananya09
Sananya09

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Bad people are at every forum...
 it doesn't mean that if a certain group of people are bashing in the PKYEK forum.. that the whole forum is bad! 

Basher's are everywhere.. you don't give them any group. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27jaspreetm2815

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Exusme to interfear dear but i been reading this silently and i didnt see anyone bashing this show in PKYEK
And bdw some people from here started bashing first so in reply they said that
Plzz dont fight.. Im sure both shows r good in their own way

-Doppelganger-Befikre

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

ok guys i  love pyek and geet both . but that does not mean u should go around bashing other shows. Both are different concept and are unique in their own way. Ok so what pyek go better trp than geet . geet will soon be no 1  with geet and maan wedding coming up. Every tv series has their up and down. right now pyek is no 1 slot in starone one. next week it will be geet can't we just call a truce. everybdoy is entiled to their opinion and let just keep peace with each other instead of arguing with each other. Pyek will also have up and down like geet, everbody tv series goes through it. both are really awesome shows so please don't compare. Both are diff. We should just call it a truce.
exactly guys dont bash other show in this fourm.....concentrate on improving geet.....not bahsing other...both are uniuq in their way
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Let people do what they want. Last week's episodes werent't htat great. The show was bound to go down.

Yesterday's episode prob went above 1.0 for sure. The sizzling mahiii!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3ShadowImbueLuvScoobySilentsoulnotfadedaway

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Never watched the other show so not sure how it is, but I watch Geet and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show! Smile

dimpi3jaspreetm2815

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Let people do what they want. Last week's episodes werent't htat great. The show was bound to go down.

Yesterday's episode prob went above 1.0 for sure. The sizzling mahiii!
i agree!!! I think last week's episodes weren't that great either...saturday one was the best followed by the tuesday one where DD finally came back...this week def has a great start and I hope they keep the momentum goin'!!! Geet will def be back to number 1 soon...the other show that a major dramatic highlight so the TRPs were bound to go up, but now that's over so let's see how changing plot lines effect the ratings! So far Maneet marriage for expect to pull in huge numbers!! Just chill guys...different shows...different FB...our is obvious the best one!!!LOL Ok I don't follow the other one so the last part in my last line is just my bias and love towards Geet!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3ShadowImbueSilentsoul

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
may be there are some person who are watching both the show, if they will do like this, their trp will automaticaly go down, I have seen in interview of their lead also tell proudy comment which i don't like so not watching that serial some time I tried to see but even their lead pair are not good in acting some pulling scene they have copied, they are trying to show same type of anger and attitute in his lead actor like Maan,but Maan is Maan.

Geet ki story hi serious note per start hui thi, to full time college masti to nahi ho sakti, copy cat nahi hai geet story.that is different and unique, why they are comparing, foolish guy's jalte hai Geet and Maan ke fame and fan following se.
TRP to saas bahu serial ki bhi jyada hai to kya wo serial  geet se better hai, trp doesn't matter for fans its matter to star one, popularity to geet ki hi jyada rahegi.
 I don't want to say anything against them, but they are doing like this its hurts.

Edited by alovi_21 - 22 December 2010 at 8:15pm

dimpi3pickachu

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ha ! ha ppl r jealous of r show ,geet, coz PKIK is nowhere as popular as geet---- so khisiyani bill khamba noche
r show is the best

dimpi3jaspreetm2815

Go to top