India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why other shows bashing us? (Page 2)

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
there is one topic in which they r comparing us to barking dogs and stuff!!!Angry Angry this is not right

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 22 December 2010 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3milliisana_sugarbunmaneet_forever9jaspreetm2815Absoluvkirti_fiji

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

There is one topic at PKYEK where they r bashing geet as that if acting is just crying then geet is the best!

please post the direct link here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

millii

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
let others do i, here at GF we wont do that, we are way much kooler than othersCool

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3truthtellerLuvScoobysaumieejaspreetm2815AbsoluvAmoureuxtodayzstar

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ok guys i  love pyek and geet both . but that does not mean u should go around bashing other shows. Both are different concept and are unique in their own way. Ok so what pyek go better trp than geet . geet will soon be no 1  with geet and maan wedding coming up. Every tv series has their up and down. right now pyek is no 1 slot in starone one. next week it will be geet can't we just call a truce. everybdoy is entiled to their opinion and let just keep peace with each other instead of arguing with each other. Pyek will also have up and down like geet, everbody tv series goes through it. both are really awesome shows so please don't compare. Both are diff. We should just call it a truce.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3ttt0011saumieealeena1Silentsoul-Lana

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

let others do i, here at GF we wont do that, we are way much kooler than othersCool
rightSmile.....this is what makes us specialBig smileCool......let's concentrate just on our dearest geetWink

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 22 December 2010 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3milliimaneet_forever9LuvScoobyjaspreetm2815AbsoluvAmoureux

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Lolz! Tsk tsk, jelousy can do baaaadddd things to ppl! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpi3saumieeAbsoluvAmoureux

dimpi3 Senior Member
dimpi3
dimpi3

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hahaha coolios ppl, no no I aint against any other shows, I am just saying if we aint bashing anything else! why shld they? There was a topic where they said geet is typical as duppatta scene and romance and rona dhona and all. I was just shocked coz to be honest wiht you, if anything i would be competing with other channel shows not the same channel two shows which are shown at diff times, if both shows do good, its good for channel and ultimately good for geet.

I don't care if you are following other shows and if you like them, just dont compare Geet with anything else...coz you can't compare apples with oranges! 
We are die hard, and if we respect other shows, why don't they! And only time will show how popular one is...Geet is a new concept at least aint copying other shows? right???

aww I love you guysss!!! thanks pheewww i had to take that out!!! i tried not cursing hehehehe lol :)))

love you guysssssEmbarrassed
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

rightSmile.....this is what makes us specialBig smileCool......let's concentrate just on our dearest geetWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasaumieeAbsoluvpickachu

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpi3

Hahaha coolios ppl, no no I aint against any other shows, I am just saying if we aint bashing anything else! why shld they? There was a topic where they said geet is typical as duppatta scene and romance and rona dhona and all. I was just shocked coz to be honest wiht you, if anything i would be competing with other channel shows not the same channel two shows which are shown at diff times, if both shows do good, its good for channel and ultimately good for geet.

I don't care if you are following other shows and if you like them, just dont compare Geet with anything else...coz you can't compare apples with oranges! LOL right about that dear...toatlly with u on that one....
We are die hard, and if we respect other shows, why don't they! And only time will show how popular one is...Geet is a new concept at least aint copying other shows? right???

aww I love you guysss!!! thanks pheewww i had to take that out!!! i tried not cursing hehehehe lol :)))

love you guysssssEmbarrassed
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

Totally agree with u dear...especially the red bold part....Its ok to like & watch different show BUT that doesn't give u the right to bash OUR FAVE SHOW GHSP....I feel so bad when people do this....If u don't like something then just don't watch it....BUT DON"T COMPARE ANYTHING WITH GHSP BECAUSE NOTHING COMES CLOSER TO GHSP....Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellercharlie1950LuvScoobyaleena1jaspreetm2815pickachu

Go to top